Dave Chappelle's new Netflix special Sticks & Stones....what u think?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was brilliant, Dave continues to be brave. This is what happens when a comedian doesn't have to please a multinational movie company, right now they would be worried about how Dave would test with audiences since this special is so controversial.

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Got Damn!! This shit is raw. White folks and gays gone have a big problem with this joint. Get ready for the backlash. I will go ahead and call it. They will call for a NetFlix boycott if they don't take this comedy special off their lineup. And they are gonna want Dave's head on a platter. I loved it so Fuck'em!

Major knowledge being dropped especially regarding that opioid crisis bullshit.

I give this shit four thumbs up. :yes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got Damn!! This shit is raw. White folks and gays gone have a big problem with this joint. Get ready for the backlash. I will go ahead and call it. They will call for a NetFlix boycott if they don't take this comedy special off their lineup. And they are gonna want Dave's head on a platter. I loved it so Fuck'em!

Major knowledge being dropped especially regarding that opioid crisis bullshit.

I give this shit four thumbs up. :yes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Dave didn't give a fuck...:lol:

You're right, that backlash is coming ....but I'm interesting in finding out what type. Vice was the first with their article.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
People have honestly forgotten that with comedy EVERYBODY can get it. You can joke about things and not just be downright offensive and rude. That's why it was funny as hell to me when it was announced that Family Guy was gonna stop with the gay jokes. Like they don't show offensive jokes about everyone. Some folks need to toughen up.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I loved the special. I thought the beginning about sexual assault victims and celebrities was hilarious and edgy. The trans stuff-- some of it was funny but I wouldn't call "what if it was race instead of gender" with Chinese impressions brilliant. Kind of dumb actually but he's going to be a hero to the Joe Rogan crowd. Just because it's against the grain doesn't make it right or smart.

He's definitely the funniest guy out there. I don't think anybody else makes me laugh even nearly as much or as hard.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i'm about to watch it within the next hour

mDlyGouyzZbmtJIv6wDQS1ciuk0PiKf7alJ5gwyr8W3UPb8PmsolNQbcB9CV9Ftn.jpg