Dave Chappelle's new Netflix special Sticks & Stones....what u think?

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ride with my boi, Dave Chappelle!

1d154eae930ee0104f151609e3e3c9dd.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Man this shit was one of his best.
No holds barred.

The part when he said 36 yr old pussy is old, the look on the woman with the pink tip on the front row she was pissed lol.

Then the gay joke about relating it to being Chinese. Is exactly how I feel about half these mofos.

He should of called this special 'No Fucks Given' lol

Gotta watch this shit again

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got Damn!! This shit is raw. White folks and gays gone have a big problem with this joint. Get ready for the backlash. I will go ahead and call it. They will call for a NetFlix boycott if they don't take this comedy special off their lineup. And they are gonna want Dave's head on a platter. I loved it so Fuck'em!

Major knowledge being dropped especially regarding that opioid crisis bullshit.

I give this shit four thumbs up. :yes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When he talks about shooting a white dope fiend in his house...holy shit that was great. His callbacks are so damn amazing, and make me realize I have a lot more work to do when it comes to standup

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I thought it was brilliant, Dave continues to be brave. This is what happens when a comedian doesn't have to please a multinational movie company, right now they would be worried about how Dave would test with audiences since this special is so controversial.

I've seen a couple of clips on YT too. Dave is taking no prisoners.:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a really witty special. There aren't many other comedians who can make you think and laugh simultaneously. That censorship shit reminded me of being much younger realizing that you could rap about fucking dead bodies, murder, rape etc. but the only censored words on albums were white, cracker and jew. :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a really witty special. There aren't many other comedians who can make you think and laugh simultaneously. That censorship shit reminded me of being much younger realizing that you could rap about fucking dead bodies, murder, rape etc. but the only censored words on albums were white, cracker and jew. :smh:
I remember when MTV censored "white man" in Kanye's song 'All Falls Down."

"Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack
And a white man get paid off of all of that"

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
It’s funny how back then it’s was the crazy right wingers that wanted to censor shit now it’s the ultra crazy left wing. It’s the reason one of the reason why you have crazy orange man in the White House and why right wingers are taking over in other countries. People are tired of the PC Culture and Policing words!

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was brilliant, Dave continues to be brave. This is what happens when a comedian doesn't have to please a multinational movie company, right now they would be worried about how Dave would test with audiences since this special is so controversial.

Good looking OP didn't know Dave had a new special will watch this shit over the weekend