Daunte Wright Police Kill Another Unarmed Man In Minneapolis (Story Developing)

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They would have sided with the pigs anyway.
Maybe, but us doing stupid shit makes it so much easier for them. The are only two ways to effect change. Either you take it by force or you get the majority to side with you after seeing so many unjustified killings of black and brown people at the hand of police. Why cloud people's conscience with images of people taking other peoples shit. :hmm:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe, but us doing stupid shit makes it so much easier for them.
Man stfu. These same people you seem eager to appease and appeal to are the same ones that watched silently as we marched peacefully for decades while getting hosed, beaten, assaulted, and bit by dogs.

Anyone still caring about the perceptions created by looting is part of the problem.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man stfu. These same people you seem eager to appease and appeal to are the same ones that watched silently as we marched peacefully for decades while getting hosed, beaten, assaulted, and bit by dogs.

Anyone still caring about the perceptions created by looting is part of the problem.

Okay Ima stfu because there's no point in trying to reason with a person who confuses tactically swaying public opinion to achieve positive change with appeasement. :hmm:

Reactions: flx

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe, but us doing stupid shit makes it so much easier for them. The are only two ways to effect change. Either you take it by force or you get the majority to side with you after seeing so many unjustified killings of black and brown people at the hand of police. Why cloud people's conscience with images of people taking other peoples shit. :hmm:

At this point it’s getting lame and we have to find a different way to show that we’re upset and no longer willing to take their bullshit.

I don’t care about their perceptions, but every time police kill an unarmed Black person and we break into convince stores and Target etc is getting kinda stupid.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The police were in a hurry to say he had a warrant and tried to flee, like that justifies murdering him. :smh:

If the shooting was justified, they'd have released the body cam footage by now.

Fleeing and having a warrant definitely justify them shooting him in the back. They need to release that footage ASAP!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay Ima stfu because there's no point in trying to reason with a person who confuses tactically swaying public opinion to achieve positive change with appeasement. :hmm:
Your first mistake is thinking public opinion can be "swayed" by black imagery in the first place. You arent dealing with objective and empathetic people. Their minds are mind up and have been for hundreds of years. Again, these are the same people who watched military tactics, water hoses and dogs used against citizens begging for humane treatment. And you give a fuck what these animals think about young people looting a fucking Target? Nigga stfu.

Last edited:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that's one of the issues, where is black folks Timothy McVeigh?

Blk folks' Timothy McVeigh gets extinguished mentally through conditioning in this country as a child by 3 to 5 yrs old.

We get raised to capitulate to the ways of this sick society.

And if a few fall through the cracks as potential warriors for the cause, they're either put in prison or given a high position in society with resources to push the status quo.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I think the only way is to take it by force. But I agree with you that breaking into Walmart is a waste of energy. That force should be aimed at the police and the justice system.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t care about their perceptions, but every time police kill an unarmed Black person and we break into convince stores and Target etc is getting kinda stupid.
Its actually not. At some point it becomes clear to corporations that racism is bad for business and they pick a side in hopes of protecting the bottomline. Last year Target and major retail corporations didnt speak up until their businesses were looted and people started to voice discontent with how corporations sit silent in these matters while benefiting from black dollars.

By no means is looting the most effective means of protest , but, it has its place. Especially if done strategically.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its actually not. At some point it becomes clear to corporations that racism is bad for business and they pick a side in hopes of protecting the bottomline. Last year Target and major retail corporations didnt speak up until their businesses were looted and people started to voice discontent with how corporations sit silent in these matters while benefiting from black dollars.

By no means is looting the most effective means of protest , but, it has its place. Especially if done strategically.

Is looting ever done strategically or is it just people breaking in and stealing free shit?

I’m not mad at them, but let’s call a spade a spade.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is looting ever done strategically or is it just people breaking in and stealing free shit?

I’m not mad at them, but let’s call a spade a spade.
Yours and the other guys original point was looting was stupid, useless and prevents cacs from siding with us . My point is it has its place, and even if it didnt, the people it pisses off didnt and wont give a fuck about the victims either way.

All this analysis on fucking looting while a dead body lay in the street is clown shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yours and the other guys original point was looting was stupid, useless and prevents cacs from siding with us . My point is it has its place, and even if it didnt, the people it pisses off didnt and wont give a fuck about the victims either way.

All this analysis on fucking looting while a dead body lay in the street is clown shit.

I didn’t speak about white people siding with us.

The shooting victim is dead, we can only speak about the things occurring now or things moving forward. Looting, making the video public and prosecuting the cops are things that we can speak about now.

I initially wrote two sentences on looting, I didn’t have an in-depth analysis. Just an opinion.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
In most jurisdictions, anything hanging from the mirror is a violation...

And is usually used only during profiling like jaywalking.
What’s scary to me is that even in the current socio-political climate, these pigs have ZERO reservations about continuing to perpetrate these bullshit traffic stops. They continue to profile and harass because they have no fear of repercussions.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s scary to me is that even in the current socio-political climate, these pigs have ZERO reservations about continuing to perpetrate these bullshit traffic stops. They continue to profile and harass because they have no fear of repercussions.

Because none have been hit in the pocket and seldom do they face a trial conviction and punishment.

The few that have been convicted get less time than a shoplifter..

Give a couple of these mofokrs 25-L and you'll see them pull back.

let's see what the police reform in Maryland does

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your first mistake is thinking public opinion can be "swayed" by black imagery in the first place. You arent dealing with objective and empathetic people. Their minds are mind up and have been for hundreds of years. Again, these are the same people who watched military tactics, water hoses and dogs used against citizens begging for humane treatment. And you give a fuck what these animals think about young people looting a fucking Target? Nigga stfu.

It was because of the fire hoses and dogs that shamed white people and swayed public opinion that ultimately resulted in passage of the civil rights and voting rights bills and their enactment in law. But I can't expect a person that ends his comment with "nigga stfu" to understand.

And I already know what they'll think about young people looting Target, but the point is, if you can take your emotional blinders off, the looting will be used as an excuse and justification for brutal policing that will result in black men and boys being shot down in the street. :hmm:

Oh btw, your member name "Amajorfucup" suits you perfectly. :rolleyes:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep!! And as seen in the video with the military brother, when cops do make these bogus stops, they go so far as to blame the media and blm movement for their fuck ups and mistreatment of others. Instead of behaving more professionally, these animals double down on the bullshit and then blame the climate. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was because of the fire hoses and dogs that shamed white people and swayed public opinion that ultimately resulted in passage of the civil rights and voting rights bills and their enactment in law. But I can't expect a person that ends his comment with "nigga stfu" to understand.
And It was MLK getting his fucking head blown off and niggas going ape shit across the nation and burning down (AND LOOTING) American cities by the dozens that led to the passage of civil rights act of 1968 you DUMB BITCH!!! This legislation was stalled for years as backlash to previous civil rights legislation and used as a limit to progress and black equality. LBJ literally demanded Congress back in session- due to riots and looting- while streets burned as show of good faith that the country was progressing in efforts to calm the masses.

So again, nigga stfu!