And as you've stated you, much like a preschool age girl, are incapable of changing any belief taught to you as a child.

Okay...People may not be able to totally remove something taught and reinforced by culture like that overnight but it can be undone and you can consciously change your actions and beliefs even if there is some subconscious residue.
Maybe that was what this entire thread was about-- subconscious residue and how it is manifested. And not being conscious of what has influenced you just makes it manifested all the more strongly.
You were focused on me justifying my "behavior"-- I date girls of all races. If a Gabrielle Union wants to spend some time with me that would be fantastic but I know I skew more towards the Halle and Rhianna types or the Karyn Parsons or Cassies. Its not as if I'm Clarence Thomas or Quincy Jones with it.
A better study to cite would be the racial face picture study where people say who are the more trustworthy people etc.
Maybe so... but wouldn't it be to the same effect?

