Damn what’s up with you NYC dudes, this fucks don’t have nothing better to do

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
First, I am really gonna need you dudes to stop using the word "dusty" to describe other dudes. That ish is feminine and originates from faggot talk. It is equivalent to using "yaaaassssss" "make my coins" and "incel."

Second, those weak ass boys are the product of single mom's and no positive father figure. These same idiots end up having children and the cycle gets worse and worse.
Nigs was using dusty since 80/90s in nyc.. it describes a dirty ass nig.. u’ll be like them project dusty ass nigs always look dirty.. that word been in rotation for decades.. it ain’t that new term shit.. also people use to smoke angel dust so they would be like a person look like a dust head

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harlem is always gonna be Harlem. Lowest of the low. Home of the crackhead. Niggas still do crack heavy.

Fuck New York.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You wrong about "dusty". Not sure where you getting this info dude.

Why you know about faggot talk?

You must be 19 or something. You think your generation started these words?

First, I am really gonna need you dudes to stop using the word "dusty" to describe other dudes. That ish is feminine and originates from faggot talk. It is equivalent to using "yaaaassssss" "make my coins" and "incel."

Second, those weak ass boys are the product of single mom's and no positive father figure. These same idiots end up having children and the cycle gets worse and worse.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Harlem is always gonna be Harlem. Lowest of the low. Home of the crackhead. Niggas still do crack heavy.

Fuck New York.
Fuck outta here.. bx and bk are far worst than Harlem.. bx led ny with std cases for decades.. mad abandon buildings.. mad methadone clinics in the 80s..top poverty borough.. bx was always top shithole in nyc... hell bx is the last to get gentrified cause it was a shithole.. bk was extra violent.. lead in gangs and murders

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you talking about BX, thread lightly. You talking about the South Bronx and I right?
You dont know all of the Bronx to be saying that dude. Come on now. North Bronx is a mecca of culture and civilization.

Harlem is just weak and known for the drug/crime and thieves and player haters.

1920s are long gone. That is when Harlem had pride and class..

Fuck outta here.. bx and bk are far worst than Harlem.. bx led ny with std cases for decades.. mad abandon buildings.. mad methadone clinics in the 80s..top poverty borough.. bx was always top shithole in nyc... hell bx is the last to get gentrified cause it was a shithole.. bk was extra violent.. lead in gangs and murders

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You wrong about "dusty". Not sure where you getting this info dude.

Why you know about faggot talk?

You must be 19 or something. You think your generation started these words?
New man. I'm a true 80's baby. Yeah, we been using phrases like "ol' dusty ass nigga" and "fuckboy" back in the day. But, now its specifically used to describe certain heterosexual men by some women and their faggot friends.

In my day, calling someone a "fuck nigga" or "fuck boy" meant automatic asswhoopin. Unless you couldn't see the person saying it and you was just a bitch nigga. Additionally, when we called someone dusty it meant they were dirty or broke. E also called females "mud foots" or "dirty feet" for the same reason.

Now, the older me doesn't talk like that anymore, but I ain't green either tho.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I hate to see hoeass nigga shit like this. Each and every one of them needs to be whupped to within an inch of their lives! I dare any mf to disrespect or treat one of my black sisters, neighbors, somebody’s grandma or any female of color like this. You ignorant sons of bitches! You protect them! Not allow shit like this to happen! Idgaf, you NY folk need to Handle that! You ain’t getting away in the Chi southside or Ms hood with that! Be different if she was the aggressor but man...Real talk!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When you talking about BX, thread lightly. You talking about the South Bronx and I right?
You dont know all of the Bronx to be saying that dude. Come on now. North Bronx is a mecca of culture and civilization.

Harlem is just weak and known for the drug/crime and thieves and player haters.

1920s are long gone. That is when Harlem had pride and class..
Chicken and waffles, chop cheese, Apollo theatre, Harlem parade...lot of greatness comes out of Harlem.. let’s not forget Harlem is just a segment of Manhattan.. do you really want to compare Manhattan to the bx? Notice nigs pick a segment of Manhattan and literally compare it to other boroughs..that’s how great Manhattan is..you can take a segment of it and it still be in talks of greatness against other boroughs.. let’s not talk about the significance of “Manhattan “.. that shit is the brain of nyc.. they call it money-making Manhattan for a reason.. what borough outside of Manhattan has 2 buildings that generated 2 trillion dollars a yr..I’ll wait.. 2 buildings went down and changed the world.. United Nations is located in what borough? No world leaders is gathering in dusty ass bx.. the borough so great that even segments of it stand on their own

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen. All that stuff, I never partook in. Harlem is the scariest place for me since I was a kid.

You are comparing Harlem to the South Bronx. What is the difference?

Manhattan is ok. Still some areas are crazy. We know this.

Of course there are some nice areas of Harlem but as a whole, the real gritty experience is bar none.

Chicken and waffles, chop cheese, Apollo theatre, Harlem parade...lot of greatness comes out of Harlem.. let’s not forget Harlem is just a segment of Manhattan.. do you really want to compare Manhattan to the bx? Notice nigs pick a segment of Manhattan and literally compare it to other boroughs..that’s how great Manhattan is..you can take a segment of it and it still be in talks of greatness against other boroughs.. let’s not talk about the significance of “Manhattan “.. that shit is the brain of nyc.. they call it money-making Manhattan for a reason.. what borough outside of Manhattan has 2 buildings that generated 2 trillion dollars a yr..I’ll wait.. 2 buildings went down and changed the world.. United Nations is located in what borough? No world leaders is gathering in dusty ass bx.. the borough so great that even segments of it stand on their own

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
trust many feel like this

I was listening to this gentleman. I was struck by the language that he used to describe the victim (lady, bitch, broad, girl) and the attackers (pussy-ass, bitch-ass [insults based on being woman-like, feminine] ) but then when he talks about his loved ones they are "women". Words mean things and they influence us, and the people around us and it might make sense to look inward in how we perpetuate some of the things we find so abhorrent in our culture. We have a deep-seated dislike of women all up and thru our culture - even when we think we don't.

I can predict the comments quoting this post and who they will come from. It would be even be easy fair of y'all to point out the hypocrisy of this comment based on my history of even recent comments. I'm good with that. I, for one, am going to do better.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was listening to this gentleman. I was struck by the language that he used to describe the victim (lady, bitch, broad, girl) and the attackers (pussy-ass, bitch-ass [insults based on being woman-like, feminine] ) but then when he talks about his loved ones they are "women". Words mean things and they influence us, and the people around us and it might make sense to look inward in how we perpetuate some of the things we find so abhorrent in our culture. We have a deep-seated dislike of women all up and thru our culture - even when we think we don't.

I can predict the comments quoting this post and who they will come from. It would be even be easy fair of y'all to point out the hypocrisy of this comment based on my history of even recent comments. I'm good with that. I, for one, am going to do better.

Yea you need to do better!! :lol:

I respect and love all my hoes...

in fact I was born to protect women and children from sick fucks like you:beatyourass:
Listen. All that stuff, I never partook in. Harlem is the scariest place for me since I was a kid.

You are comparing Harlem to the South Bronx. What is the difference?

Manhattan is ok. Still some areas are crazy. We know this.

Of course there are some nice areas of Harlem but as a whole, the real gritty experience is bar none.

Uhhh you KNOW harlem is IN manhattan riiiiiiiiight???

you do KNOW most real harlem kniggas have been gentrified out riiiiiight??

you do know harlem is getting more and more cacier by the minute riiight??

Harlem blessed the world with swag there some real ungratefull cake ass

knigas in this thread...

Now I promise you, all those dudes are in hiding... and whats up, bgol back in the days,

wouldve had these dudes address and phones numbers..

they gotta have facebook and instagram pages, all street grime do...

and all street kniggas aint grime..

just too damn many are...

these dudes shouldve been caught already..

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Incel is an actual term though

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Not saying it’s right or wrong but that’s how they speak in that area

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Rejection is something some just can't take without reacting to and the more violent the more mentally sick they are;Biting a females face is more than extreme it's crazy.

We all know that one person who just can't take rejection or the word "No" directed at them but holding a grudge or cursing them to hell isn't as bad as getting violent towards someone...crazy.
They should be used to rejection and should've embraced it loooong ago...... they probably travel out of their lane regularly, stepping to pretty woman that dress nice and are employed... that don't fuck with old ass clowns hanging out in the liquor store..... she was buying wine ....... not a 40oz

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The cops better find them first, if the hood finds them first a severe lesson will be dealt or no one finds out and they just end up "missing". Either way a message has to be sent nationwide that this type of aggression by savage ass street punks against females going about their business is not going to fly.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The cops better find them first, if the hood finds them first a severe lesson will be dealt or no one finds out and they just end up "missing". Either way a message has to be sent nationwide that this type of aggression by savage ass street punks against females going about their business is not going to fly.
Someone will snitch on them and be proud to do it...... the waters need to be chummed with a reward.... $5000 will do nicely