Damn what’s up with you NYC dudes, this fucks don’t have nothing better to do

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Da fuck!!? :smh: :fuckyousay: :angry: They need to die. No reason for those guys to be walking around chillin like the rest of us on the planet

GOejHo.jpg

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
WTF.... Those lil bastards should be caught in Secs... I can only imagine if someone did that shyt to my Ole Lady when she went to grab a bottle of wine!!!! Yall would see me on EVERY news station in the country showing how I killed each one of them! A DAMN SHAME!!!!

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
I swear to god I’ve been waiting to run into skinny jeans bitch ass faggots doing something like this. I don’t need a weapon... I could easily kill each and every one of them with my bare hands. I would love the chance.

None of these niggas lives matter and if the police kill them while trying to arrest them, I better not see ONE mother fucker marching on behalf of these scum fucks

madgoose

International
International Member
A human bite to another human is nasty. I have been bitten 3 times during my life, each time whilst fighting. It leaves you feeling horrible inside, kind of dirty, I guess it is a bit like how a woman says she feels dirty after being raped. Foul actions.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Not so much NYC...... those new age fags are everywhere....

Dusty no pussy getting nigga shit.
fixed!!!!! :cheers:

I hope they catch a bullet in the near future.
They gonna be catching a gun, just not the one they think of when they become the prom queen of the prison cell...... when the others there catch wind of what they did

I swear to god I’ve been waiting to run into skinny jeans bitch ass faggots doing something like this. I don’t need a weapon... I could easily kill each and every one of them with my bare hands. I would love the chance.

None of these niggas lives matter and if the police kill them while trying to arrest them, I better not see ONE mother fucker marching on behalf of these scum fucks

It must be hell for you trying not to choke yourself out every morning. when you look in the mirror

tenor.gif

"Fowl on the play......player
just described himself!!!!
"

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
On the rise? Shit it's been like this. Too many hood-boogers are undiagnosed psychopaths.

Bruh, since covid hit the scene, insanity has

been thru the roof along with suicide and

other crazy ass psychosis. The past 12

months is off the charts with people losing

their minds. In the hood, rich and in between.

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Sup wit NYC cats beating on women, there was a chic months ago that was whacked by a skateboard by a young bitch boy. She curved dude for tryna get the digits which is nothing dawg but the young boy let her turn her back and hit her with the skateboard. It can happen anywhere but lotta hoes are getting that handwork by dudes in NYC.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
Common hatred of women?

Common?

He didn't know her...

He wanted to bite her eye out!

tenor.gif
so, what of the dudes that were there with him?? they off their meds too..? niggas with Schizophrenia rollin around in clicks now..?? thise niggas hate women. the dude that did the biting may indeed be mentally ill - but the group of them niggas are predators who think its fun to harrass and assault women.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
First, I am really gonna need you dudes to stop using the word "dusty" to describe other dudes. That ish is feminine and originates from faggot talk. It is equivalent to using "yaaaassssss" "make my coins" and "incel."

Second, those weak ass boys are the product of single mom's and no positive father figure. These same idiots end up having children and the cycle gets worse and worse.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rejection is something some just can't take without reacting to and the more violent the more mentally sick they are;Biting a females face is more than extreme it's crazy.

We all know that one person who just can't take rejection or the word "No" directed at them but holding a grudge or cursing them to hell isn't as bad as getting violent towards someone...crazy.