Damn, Tiny!

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I remember she wasn't that bad looking back in the day. Chick must have some fire ass head cause I'm sure TI could've pulled something 1000x better.

my nigga me and prolly 80% of this board prolly GOT somethin better lookin than that. :smh:

4 me 2 b w/a chick that looked like her she gotta have some AMAZIN pussy, PRICELESS head, can cook BETTER than my mama, NO attitude EVER, LOVE sports, and know how 2 change my oi.......naw fuck that. that bitch gotta know how 2 drop a 454 in an old ass super sport and restore it 2 mint condition. :smh:

Hovadose

Star
Registered
my nigga me and prolly 80% of this board prolly GOT somethin better lookin than that. :smh:

4 me 2 b w/a chick that looked like her she gotta have some AMAZIN pussy, PRICELESS head, can cook BETTER than my mama, NO attitude EVER, LOVE sports, and know how 2 change my oi.......naw fuck that. that bitch gotta know how 2 drop a 454 in an old ass super sport and restore it 2 mint condition. :smh:

:lol::lol:

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
That bitch is a wreck up from the neck up. T.I. Might wanna do a background check...his Queen might just be a King too.:smh::puke:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm starting to think that TI got himself busted on purpose in order to get some prison time away from Tiny.
Damn, you know you got problems when the tossed salad man is looking more desireable than your damn wife :lol:

GucciGucci

Potential Star
Registered

I remember she wasn't that bad looking back in the day. Chick must have some fire ass head cause I'm sure TI could've pulled something 1000x better.

And yes Toya can get the Bizzzzness!!!:dance:

He prolly could have pulled a chick with a better face but she put him on. he used her contacts to get a deal. When he got with her she was a buttaface with money and connections. I know alot of niggas who would take a chick with a banging ass body who bring in other chicks for the three ways and got cake and connections. TI was a broke ass regular dude before her. I think thats why they still together.

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
TINY'S BREATH PROBABLY STINKS, HER TEETH ARE YELLOW AND HER MOUTH LOOKS AS THOUGH SHE JUST FINISHED SUCKING A PENIS OR HOLDING A GOLf BALL!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He prolly could have pulled a chick with a better face but she put him on. he used her contacts to get a deal. When he got with her she was a buttaface with money and connections. I know alot of niggas who would take a chick with a banging ass body who bring in other chicks for the three ways and got cake and connections. TI was a broke ass regular dude before her. I think thats why they still together.

So not true.

Tip already had a $500k house when he start fucking w/ Tiny.

Already had Grand Hustle. Already was getting GOOD show money off In Da Streets mixtapes.

You need to get your facts straight. The nigga really is a hustla.

Everybody dogging Tiny just think, maybe he like Tiny, maybe he can relate to Tiny more than any other chick he fucked with.

A cute face ain't shit when it come to having a nigga kids, representing a nigga, and knowing how/when to keep her legs closed.

Y'all really reaching on this shit.

And really...... What the fuck difference to it make to y'all?

Fiya Ant

Rising Star
Registered
You know...
:puke:
3093953166_174e4e39c3_o.jpg

Damn Olivia looks like a goddess compared to that thing on the left..

man .. u guys so shallow......

they started going out since they were like 9 yrs old lol

t.i said that was the girl he lost his virginity to...

so its something deep with them..

fuck yall shallow ass negroes......man..

but if it was me and i became famous...shiiiiiit im leaving that bitch..too many fine hoes in the world for me to be seen wit that monstrosity especially now that im paid..

but fuck yall shallow niggas though..just off GP...

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And yes Toya can get the Bizzzzness!!!:dance:

Man T.I. just got real big like 5 years ago. When he pulled her she was still the bigger star... Hell T.I. was probably just a local D boy when they met so he was probably ridin high of some, shorty from Xscape spendin a little cash on me type shit. Dont know the real story but from what I hear they been together for a while. Im talkin damn near a decade type shit. But maybe she just a real ass chick that makes him happy. I understand this type of shit commin from some jealous ass broads, but as a dude why you care if another ninja is fuckin an ugly broad, more cute ones for you right??? I mean is Tiny goodlookin in the face??? Hell naaaa, but she got some nice tits, nice ass and she red... Y'know ninjas will overlook some major flaws for a redbone... Im sayin, she pull up on the block in some fly shit with her Xscape money and fingers you over... You gonna front in front of the boys or see what she talkin bout??? Thats how it starts. Shes one of those if she talkin Im listening type girls. I aint goin outta my way but if she gonna make it easy then let me see how she talkin. I see ninjas walkin hand in hand with jumpoffs that make Tiny look like Toya, so stop with the nonsense.

KRAZIE01

Support BGOL
Registered

man .. u guys so shallow......

they started going out since they were like 9 yrs old lol

t.i said that was the girl he lost his virginity to...

so its something deep with them..

fuck yall shallow ass negroes......man..

but if it was me and i became famous...shiiiiiit im leaving that bitch..too many fine hoes in the world for me to be seen wit that monstrosity especially now that im paid..

but fuck yall shallow niggas though..just off GP...

purpose posting a reply:hmm:=who gives a fuck what you think:rolleyes:=shut the fuck up you ftp:angry:

in the end of you post you saying that you would leave the bitch, you hypocritical fuck!:angry:

you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif