Damn, Tiny!

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
Is it just me, or does the bitch sound like one of them pre-civil rights, 1 decade out of slavery, old black women? DAMN!!!

One9

Potential Star
Registered
Man, I need some fuckin subtitles at the bottom of the screen...I don't know what the hell she is saying.:lol::smh::lol:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I refuse to watch that shit (its on BET-nuff siad)

Every time I have heard Tiny speak she sounds like she is slow or illiterate.....Like she rides the short bus...or should have.

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
oh lawd. here we go. another "men aint shit" bitch session. :hmm: but look @ the bitches talkin. :hmm:

but i LOVE hearin toya talk. :yes::cool:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I refuse to watch that shit (its on BET-nuff siad)

Every time I have heard Tiny speak she sounds like she is slow or illiterate.....Like she rides the short bus...or should have.

I lived in Atlanta for five years. I loved it down there but them damn accents drove me crazy.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Yeah, like Lacey Duvall.
You know...
:puke:
3093953166_174e4e39c3_o.jpg

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
Y'all are watching that shit??? I made my comment based on the commercial for it.

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
Yeah I wonder what the hell happened. She was never that attractive during her Xscape days, but she never looked this bad.

wwppd

Support BGOL
Registered
tiny is the type of broad u hit, and not tell ur friends about.....but somehow they find out, and clown u about it

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not trying to be funny or mean, but... remember that old "Twilight Zone" Episode where the chick went to get plastic surgery to look like everyone else, and she came out looking "normal" while the doctors and nurses had pig noses? Just saying...

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not trying to be funny or mean, but... remember that old "Twilight Zone" Episode where the chick went to get plastic surgery to look like everyone else, and she came out looking "normal" while the doctors and nurses had pig noses? Just saying...

OH SHIT!!! I remember that episode...lol!!!

-CTF

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
tiny is the type of broad u hit, and not tell ur friends about.....but somehow they find out, and clown u about it

Tiny=Hoodrat Piglet

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Orleans accents are crazy.

:yes::yes:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I wonder what the hell happened. She was never that attractive during her Xscape days, but she never looked this bad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I remember she wasn't that bad looking back in the day. Chick must have some fire ass head cause I'm sure TI could've pulled something 1000x better.

And yes Toya can get the Bizzzzness!!!:dance:

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered

She looks like the reverse of that show.