Damn....RIP Gangsta Boo

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
His heart was in the right place. We knew what you meant.

It will be ok

nah fuk that lol
he needs to be
giphy.gif

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was banned at certain clubs in Atl. Then I got to Germany banned their also cause dumb ass Army ninjas would literally tear the club up
Man listen, I remember back in the day there was this club in Decatur called 'The Gate' (right next to Jazzy T's). I had been listening to 3-6 since the mixtape days so I knew what time it was when that song would come on. Apparently the club owner didn't get the memo. As soon as piano intro came on I told my boy we needed to head to the nearest exit and get the fuck up out. Shit went crazy. Bottles flying, Chairs, folk getting stole on :smh: :smh:
Lord Infamous threw a whole Champagne bottle straight threw the roof. Club lights came on quick as fuck and Police pulled up outside. Luckily I was able to escape unharmed and sought refuge at Jazzy T's.:cool:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man listen, I remember back in the day there was this club in Decatur called 'The Gate' (right next to Jazzy T's). I had been listening to 3-6 since the mixtape days so I knew what time it was when that song would come on. Apparently the club owner didn't get the memo. As soon as piano intro came on I told my boy we needed to head to the nearest exit and get the fuck up out. Shit went crazy. Bottles flying, Chairs, folk getting stole on :smh: :smh:
Lord Infamous threw a whole Champagne bottle straight threw the roof. Club lights came on quick as fuck and Police pulled up outside. Luckily I was able to escape unharmed and sought refuge at Jazzy T's.:cool:
Never got a chance to hit the Gate, only 559 once . All I remember that bitch was packed and a few fine bitches. You must be a few years older than me

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one hurts. Plus she was getting back into new music and then she also lost her good friend DJ Speakerfoxxx a few years back. 43...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to school in Nashville in the late 90's. When they played any 6 Mafia I literally went right to play the wall. It wasnt until 10 years later when the south really blew that I realized how much of an impact they had on hiphop.

She use to rhyme hard as hell... I saw her Vlad interview and was like man this chick is thorough....

Sleep well sister

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm wandering if it was suicide? No cause of death that I have seen, but thr dude in the video made it a point to mention she was depressed. The video also mentions her spending her final days with family and friends, which is common during the holidays so that part could mean nothing.

Anyone seen anything mentioning cause of death? I've seen speculation of drug overdose in the thread.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was a suuuuuuuper nice woman. I met her in the mid 90's. My friend was her hair stylist... she would ALWAYS spend the day chillin in the salon after she got her hair done. If you didnt know who she was you wouldve never known who she was. Absolutly nothing like the image you saw in the videos & in her music, damn near the direct opposite.

She was the 1st entertainer I met & was cool with when I moved to atlanta.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm wandering if it was suicide? No cause of death that I have seen, but thr dude in the video made it a point to mention she was depressed. The video also mentions her spending her final days with family and friends, which is common during the holidays so that part could mean nothing.

Anyone seen anything mentioning cause of death? I've seen speculation of drug overdose in the thread.
She overdosed. She was found on her porch. It looked like she was trying to get some help for herself.
They trying to keep it quite. I asked my manz that does her hair.... shit is sad af. She was a very nice person. Nothing like the rap version

jdubbs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That white boy killed her with all them drugs he kept in her rotation. It's his fault all around. How you love somebody and watch them ingest poison? :smh:

Because he was doing all that shit too...we've seen fiends get all turned out in some Whitney and Bobby shit. Seen that shit up close and personal. One of my friend's dad turned into a crackhead in front if our eyes. Next thing you know, his mom was doing that shit, and he had to move out. 25 plus years later, they're still living...these fentanyl cats ain't making it that long hooked on that shit