Damn, never know what's under the clothing!!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goes by SultanaCurves on reddit

denzel-training-day.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gabbie, who moved into your building in January, noticed that you liked to go bike riding in Central Park and wanted to go riding with you.

She was heavy into fitness, but wanted to see how she would fair on a road bike as opposed to a stationary bike (at her fitness gym).

So last weekend you and her did 6 miles around Central Park's roadway. She did well for her first time and you stopped off at her place when you got back.

Now, Gabbie is usually dress for work or wearing sweats heading to the gym so you never really got a good look at her body. So when she goes on a rant about guy at the gym saying she is too fat, you're a bit confused.

Then she asked you did you think she was too fat as she pulled up her t shirt.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Wait....she FINALLY released them mammaries?
Is this the same chick.

It looks like her, but I can't be sure. The first photo doesn't reveal her tattoos.

It's her. It's the same chick. There is a tattoo of a little red heard on her chest above her cleavage. It is hard to see in the second video because of the necklace but it is there if you look close enough.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's her. It's the same chick. There is a tattoo of a little red heard on her chest above her cleavage. It is hard to see in the second video because of the necklace but it is there if you look close enough.
Thanks, If I were to write a detective novel your screen name would be a very cool name for the lead.

Chief: We need someone who knows his way around these streets, call "Mack."
Commissioner: "Peerless Mack?"
Chief: Did I stutter?