[[[[Damn need to Join the armed forces show me a military chick with a better natural cut of ass]]]]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol::lol::lol:
We're talking over 3o years ago when we were age 20. This was the technology of the day:
Kodak+Innovation.jpg

/dead

Seriously that was a good ass camera too.

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
Kats get sidetracked very easily.
A lot of sisters getting raped and murdered in the military. It gets covered up a lot.

Reactions: BAG

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
My personal favorite military chick. I'd like to thank her for her service with a lil service of my own :lickinpussy:

She fine af but that's somebody else's uniform. It has a Combat InfantryMAN's Badge on it. Her man's, somebody who's hittin' it, or a relative's maybe.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Kats get sidetracked very easily.
A lot of sisters getting raped and murdered in the military. It gets covered up a lot.
There are probably more occurrences on Campuses than in the military. Far more in the General population. It's like a plane crash or train derailment. When they occur, they are scrutinized and amplified.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
:yes::yes::yes: Hell yeah! Air Force honeys loved Soldiers and Marines. I used to love to go to McChord AFB right next to Ft. Lewis (now Joint Base Lewis/McChord) and Osan Air Base in Korea.
AF Chick: Are you an 11B (Infantry)
Me: No
AF Chick: A 12B (Combat Engineer)
Me: No
AF Chick: A 13B (Artillery)
Me: No, but you seem to know a whole lot about Combat Arms MOSs in the Army. Listen...I'm an Engineer, and I can electrify you in ways that you didn't even think of.:yes::yes::yes:
:lol::lol::lol:
I was a Generator Mechanic but I spent the majority of my time in Combat Arms units.
Them Sistas were down with the program.:rise:

Damn, she knew her mos's...

I was a 51R and got stuck in combat heavy engr units the whole time I was in the army.. Bruh and they treated us like we were combat engr and we stayed in the field 70% of my 5 1/2 years in the army...

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Damn, she knew her mos's...

I was a 51R and got stuck in combat heavy engr units the whole time I was in the army.. Bruh and they treated us like we were combat engr and we stayed in the field 70% of my 5 1/2 years in the army...
They all did. :yes: It's as though they were seeking out the roughnecks of the military.
Was 51R an Electrician back then? The Branch had jumbled around the Series numbers several times over the years. They went from the 50s to the 60s,on to the 20s, and finally back to 12, and now 91 for anything maintenance related.

I was a 52D in the Engineer Branch and in like 92, they switched us over to the Ordnance Branch. :hmm: I never earned a "Flaming Piss Pot," I earned a Castle dammit! In my Combat Heavy Unit, I was attached to the Quarry Section, which were the only ones using generated power, so I switched over to 62G Quarry Blaster...explosives involved :hellyea:and then to 21G as a Carpenter (21H Construction Supervisor). 21R (now 12R) was Electrician and 21K (12K) was Plumber. All wrench benders regardless of Branch are now under the 91 Series from Light Wheels to Heavy Junk to Bradley's and M1s.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
They all did. :yes: It's as though they were seeking out the roughnecks of the military.
Was 51R an Electrician back then? The Branch had jumbled around the Series numbers several times over the years. They went from the 50s to the 60s,on to the 20s, and finally back to 12, and now 91 for anything maintenance related.

I was a 52D in the Engineer Branch and in like 92, they switched us over to the Ordnance Branch. :hmm: I never earned a "Flaming Piss Pot," I earned a Castle dammit! In my Combat Heavy Unit, I was attached to the Quarry Section, which were the only ones using generated power, so I switched over to 62G Quarry Blaster...explosives involved :hellyea:and then to 21G as a Carpenter (21H Construction Supervisor). 21R (now 12R) was Electrician and 21K (12K) was Plumber. All wrench benders regardless of Branch are now under the 91 Series from Light Wheels to Heavy Junk to Bradley's and M1s.

Yeah, when I was in all the 51's were construction trades and we had a few 64C as our big rig drivers.. Im sure they have switched everything up now days.. To be honest with you, I enjoyed my time in the army.. Even thou they had me in the field most of the time, but I learned alot of shit in there and I have that shit in my back pocket if ever needed!! Anyway, so are all the 12 construction trades just considered combat engr these days??

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yeah, when I was in all the 51's were construction trades and we had a few 64C as our big rig drivers.. Im sure they have switched everything up now days.. To be honest with you, I enjoyed my time in the army.. Even thou they had me in the field most of the time, but I learned alot of shit in there and I have that shit in my back pocket if ever needed!! Anyway, so are all the 12 construction trades just considered combat engr these days??
Nah, there is still 12B as Combat Engineers and Sappers ( Our version of Elites like Rangers), 12C, 12E, R, K and so on. The eliminated the Quarry Teams back in 03 or 04. The Construction side of the house is still separate from the Combat side, though all Engineers have to know how to work minefields, breach obstacles, and other Common Engineer Tasks of a 12B or Sapper.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, there is still 12B as Combat Engineers and Sappers ( Our version of Elites like Rangers), 12C, 12E, R, K and so on. The eliminated the Quarry Teams back in 03 or 04. The Construction side of the house is still separate from the Combat side, though all Engineers have to know how to work minefields, breach obstacles, and other Common Engineer Tasks of a 12B or Sapper.

Gotcha, bruh!! I never heard of a Sapper until I read your reply.. Im going to do sum reading about them this weekend and get a better understanding of their mission.. Are you still in the military or reserves??

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Picture the first woman as your drill instructor.. :smh:
My XO in Basic Training was a fine ass Sista...just gorgeous. At the end of Bivouac, I had a tick on my chest that was engorged like a muhfucka. It was the same color as my skin and I never felt anything or noticed it until I showered.
She was the only one with nails long enough to pull that muhfucka off of me. I was practically stark naked with her trying to pluck that tick off of me and ahe smelled so much like a woman.:rise:
:lol::lol::lol: Do I need to say anything more?