[[[[Damn need to Join the armed forces show me a military chick with a better natural cut of ass]]]]

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Another bad military chick

I had a Sista who looked like this in my first Duty Station and we were in Germany together. She didn't sport a fade though. Her name was Velda Summerhill and she was the finest thing out of Buffalo, NY in my mind. :heartbeat::inlove:She gave me a few openings to get at her but I was so intimidated by that muhfucka at the time, plus I was a newlywed. When I ran into her again in Hanau, I couldn't make it happen because I was in an Artillery unit and we STAYED in the field. When we came back, the other Units would rotate in. A series of missed connections.:smh::crying::crymeariver::fuckyousay:
I will never ever forget that woman though, even if Alzheimer's were to set in, I'd remember Velda. She oozed so much sex appeal that the floor needed mopping when she walked down the hall.

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a Sista who looked like this in my first Duty Station and we were in Germany together. She didn't sport a fade though. Her name was Velda Summerhill and she was the finest thing out of Buffalo, NY in my mind. :heartbeat::inlove:She gave me a few openings to get at her but I was so intimidated by that muhfucka at the time, plus I was a newlywed. When I ran into her again in Hanau, I couldn't make it happen because I was in an Artillery unit and we STAYED in the field. When we came back, the other Units would rotate in. A series of missed connections.:smh::crying::crymeariver::fuckyousay:
I will never ever forget that woman though, even if Alzheimer's were to set in, I'd remember Velda. She oozed so much sex appeal that the floor needed mopping when she walked down the hall.

Velda is from Syracuse...and yes it's a small effin world :eek2:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I know her peoples. No inside scoop, but that ass tho.
I know her peoples. No inside scoop, but that ass tho.
Bruh, I was out and about in Tacoma all day and I came back to the Barracks in the early evening. When I got there, she was coming out of another bad Sista's room and she'd just come out of the shower. She had on a robe, but a bra and French cut panties underneath.
We were both on the second floor and our rooms were only separated by the stairwell. I ran into her and we got into the stairwell, took off her robe and led my ass by the nose up the stairwell to her room. By that time, the Unit had made it an "Open Door" policy for a male being in a females room and vice versa.
That redbone was the total package and I had blue balls behind that ass for weeks.:pain:

The most I ever did to that beautiful specimen was to caress her curves and contours and to rub my hand across that cooch with her panties on.
I was raised to be so fucking respectful (Church:hmm:) that I felt like I simped out on the opportunities that I had with her. Regrets til this day Bruh.

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I was out and about in Tacoma all day and I came back to the Barracks in the early evening. When I got there, she was coming out of another bad Sista's room and she'd just come out of the shower. She had on a robe, but a bra and French cut panties underneath.
We were both on the second floor and our rooms were only separated by the stairwell. I ran into her and we got into the stairwell, took off her robe and led my ass by the nose up the stairwell to her room. By that time, the Unit had made it an "Open Door" policy for a male being in a females room and vice versa.
That redbone was the total package and I had blue balls behind that ass for weeks.:pain:

The most I ever did to that beautiful specimen was to caress her curves and contours and to rub my hand across that cooch with her panties on.
I was raised to be so fucking respectful (Church:hmm:) that I felt like I simped out on the opportunities that I had with her. Regrets til this day Bruh.

You right bruh...she had a package...She lives in the Carolinas these days.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

2 things.....

1 - you got me googling French cut panties. Them shits ain't sexy.

2 - she took you to her room and you didn't fuck?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
2 things.....

1 - you got me googling French cut panties. Them shits ain't sexy.

2 - she took you to her room and you didn't fuck?
Man, imagine her in a pair of these, except form fitting like boy shorts.
cami-top-and-french-knicker-set-in-midnight-navy-blue-satin-uk-10-to-28-sizes-6485-p.jpg

No, I didn't fuck. I was on some "What would my mother and Grandmother think...oh no, what would God think?":smh::lol:My wife was THE LAST muhfucka to come into the equation over Velda.:roflmao: I got married out of obligation due to getting her pregnant...not out of love or anything. Not that I didn't care for her.:dunno:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Before 9/11 I use to just drive on McConnell AFB like I own that mofo. I had one chick I use to knock off on Mon / Wed during lunch and another one was down Tue / Thur. After they dropped them towers security on base was unfucking real. Fucked up the best lunch break that I had going for nearly 2 years. Great fucking memories!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I wonder how many of these chicks have been assaulted in the service.
When they look THAT good, competition is high and SHE has choices, so most of them can navigate unscathed because there are always eyes on them and always accompanied by potential suitors, while others subject themselves to superior ranking individuals. There are plenty of THOTs and Hoes that enter the military. Many assault claims are fabricated or played up because a bitch didn't get her way, etc. Then there are some true incidents that occur under a number of circumstances.
I was a Unit Victim Advocate and a SHARP (sexual harassment, assault, and rape prevention) Representative. In all of my years, I only encountered two legit cases of my own, or during MY tenure.

When a chick is fine like THAT, everybody is at her and there is no shortage of Cap'n Save A Ho types. Them chicks can't fart in private most times.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When they look THAT good, competition is high and SHE has choices, so most of them can navigate unscathed because there are always eyes on them and always accompanied by potential suitors, while others subject themselves to superior ranking individuals. There are plenty of THOTs and Hoes that enter the military. Many assault claims are fabricated or played up because a bitch didn't get her way, etc. Then there are some true incidents that occur under a number of circumstances.
I was a Unit Victim Advocate and a SHARP (sexual harassment, assault, and rape prevention) Representative. In all of my years, I only encountered two legit cases of my own, or during MY tenure.

When a chick is fine like THAT, everybody is at her and there is no shortage of Cap'n Save A Ho types. Them chicks can't fart in private most times.
BGOL is amazing. Thanks bruh.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Before 9/11 I use to just drive on McConnell AFB like I own that mofo. I had one chick I use to knock off on Mon / Wed during lunch and another one was down Tue / Thur. After they dropped them towers security on base was unfucking real. Fucked up the best lunch break that I had going for nearly 2 years. Great fucking memories!
:yes::yes::yes: Hell yeah! Air Force honeys loved Soldiers and Marines. I used to love to go to McChord AFB right next to Ft. Lewis (now Joint Base Lewis/McChord) and Osan Air Base in Korea.
AF Chick: Are you an 11B (Infantry)
Me: No
AF Chick: A 12B (Combat Engineer)
AF Chick: A 13B (Artillery)
Me: No, but you seem to know a whole lot about Combat Arms MOSs in the Army. Listen...I'm an Engineer, and I can electrify you in ways that you didn't even think of.:yes::yes::yes:
:lol::lol::lol:
I was a Generator Mechanic but I spent the majority of my time in Combat Arms units.
Them Sistas were down with the program.:rise:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes: Hell yeah! Air Force honeys loved Soldiers and Marines. I used to love to go to McChord AFB right next to Ft. Lewis (now Joint Base Lewis/McChord) and Osan Air Base in Korea.
AF Chick: Are you an 11B (Infantry)
AF Chick: A 12B (Combat Engineer)
AF Chick: A 13B (Artillery)
Me: No, but you seem to know a whole lot about Combat Arms MOSs in the Army. Listen...I'm an Engineer, and I can electrify you in ways that you didn't even think of.:yes::yes::yes:
:lol::lol::lol:
I was a Generator Mechanic but I spent the majority of my time in Combat Arms units.
Them Sistas were down with the program.:rise:
Good shit! I literally lived up the road from McConnell off of Rock Rd, Wichita, KS. I worked literally 10 minutes away off of S. Oliver St at Boeing. The one chick from D.C. was a chocolate petite who just loved me to death. We would fuck and smoke blacks and listen to music until it was time for me to go back to work. The other chick was a thick redbone from Cali. She tried to front like she was reserved but she gave some of the best head that I ever had even until this day.