Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Celebrating The Life Of Botham Shem Jean !!!
Born On September 29th (Todays date)
Died Murdered On September 6th
Can't Imagine What His Mother Is Going Through Today


botham-e1537105108705.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fam, we all we got !!!
Only blue lives matter to them :smh:
Check out Ambers testimony on the witness stand, if you get a chance
Bitch was lying her ass off during cross examination
Fuck that racist bitch Amber & her white power loving family members too.....

gi3djty43tlr0wzoognd.jpg

Q5ESCCE4EZW4KWQU52KBFLTFQ4.jpg

The irony of all of this is the person she was having an affair with is Latino..
 
The irony of all of this is the person she was having an affair with is Latino..

But but we always say the Latinos like to hate Blacks too..
Her relationship to anyone should not matter to this case.

What she did was kill, with intent. The intent was already proven when she pulled the trigger.

When cops receive their firearms, they should not get off just because they used
a deadly weapon from being scared. They need to not be given one, or walk around with
batons like they do in the UK.
 
But but we always say the Latinos like to hate Blacks too..
Her relationship to anyone should not matter to this case.

What she did was kill, with intent. The intent was already proven when she pulled the trigger.

When cops receive their firearms, they should not get off just because they used
a deadly weapon from being scared. They need to not be given one, or walk around with
batons like they do in the UK.

Oh it doesn't' matter, i was just pointing out that while she may be a white supremacist, she's having an affair with a minority..
 
So all the other neighbors are trying to say they did not hear her knocking and saying let me in? What Bunny said can be proven about weather she called 911 or not. Bunny said a neighbor called 911 not Amber.
Police are like any other part of white power and wolves in sheep clothing. Even though as time goes by we become more of carbon copies of whites. Seem normal on the outside but is seriously sick on the inside and love being sick. This is the military, the police, etc. there is no way for a righteous person to be successful in a wicked world unless he changes that world first. It is like placing in a dick sucking contest but you do not suck dick. You will always be inferior in that contest. The same way with blacks separating from whites and move toward being themselves instead of being carbon copies of animals in human form.
I was born black in a white man's world. I did not know this at first. But it is the truth. And there was a price to pay for not being one of them..And people like Amber are the new gate keepers. Keeping your soul and your humanity and still be able to get past them is the work of a Savior.
 
Damn, I’m saying she gets 2 years or just probation.
They showing all these black officials in the courtroom. But I bet you the jury they not showing is all white


A criminal homicide is charged as manslaughter when a person "recklessly causes the death of another individual," according to the Texas penal code. The charge is a second-degree felony, punishable by two to 20 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.Sep 9, 2018
 
Damn, I’m saying she gets 2 years or just probation.
They showing all these black officials in the courtroom. But I bet you the jury they not showing is all white


A criminal homicide is charged as manslaughter when a person "recklessly causes the death of another individual," according to the Texas penal code. The charge is a second-degree felony, punishable by two to 20 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.Sep 9, 2018

It’s majority black folk on the jury
 
Who the fuck would wear ear pods and eat a bowl of ice cream for a break in.
I haven’t heard tgat argument yet
 
If it’s common for residents to go to wrong apartment that should of crossed her mind she in the wrong apartment
 
This is really pathetic, because she just gave her walking papers.

Let's just hope the jury judges her from her lies. Let's also hope the black folks on the jury aren't on some "We sick boss" turn the other cheek Christian bull shit.

Just ask if the situation was reversed how would the DA and judge act? How would the media portray Botham? Would he be the good spiritual man he is in death or a weed addicted oversexed beast that was stalking this princess?

I hate this planet.
 
I live in Dallas now. There is not one place I can actually be safe if she gets off.

Nowhere.

Now that's some fear for your ass.
Work
Church
Festival
Movies
My own home

I'm not even going to be safe if they murder me cause they will dig up anything I've ever done wrong to justify my death.

We don't need Jesus we need Thanos.
 
I get the castle doctrine and the idea that nobody should have to "retreat to safety" from their own home but I don't understand how it applies if you are coming to danger from a position of safety. Even if she believed that it was her apartment, how does it make any sense to encourage people to go into danger from a position of relative safety? Of all the bullshit involved with this case, this is the one thing that still stands out to me. Even the police can't fire at a fleeing felon because they are hunting the danger at that point. I don't see how the whole premise of this case makes any sense...:smh:
 
I get the castle doctrine and the idea that nobody should have to "retreat to safety" from their own home but I don't understand how it applies if you are coming to danger from a position of safety. Even if she believed that it was her apartment, how does it make any sense to encourage people to go into danger from a position of relative safety? Of all the bullshit involved with this case, this is the one thing that still stands out to me. Even the police can't fire at a fleeing felon because they are hunting the danger at that point. I don't see how the whole premise of this case makes any sense...:smh:
The Prosecutor(s) argued this very same thing during their Closing Statements.

They said the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply when it's NOT your own home. :smh:
You cannot enter someone else's house... then claim 'self-defense' using the Castle Doctrine... because THAT's not your own Castle. :rolleyes:

They told the Jury "Don't reward the Defendant by giving her an out... that doesn't even apply to her situation... The Castle Doctrine was created to protect people just like BOTHAM JEAN.... from Amber Guyger. Not the other way around. That's insane. Amber Guyger could come into YOUR home and say your necktie (or necklace) looked like a gun... and shoot you dead in your own living room........ then claim the Castle Doctrine allowed her to do it. Is that the type of Law Enforcement you support??" :hmm:
 
Black bitch need to be held accountable if this cac gets off

I think it is the opposite honestly. I think she is giving the defense every "close" call so that in the event of a bad jury result for them (Guyger guilty), they have nothing to appeal. In the event of a bad jury result for the prosecution, they could appeal on the basis of those same close calls. This is based on reading too many books about trials so somebody who actually practices can correct me if I am wrong.
 
I think it is the opposite honestly. I think she is giving the defense every "close" call so that in the event of a bad jury result for them (Guyger guilty), they have nothing to appeal. In the event of a bad jury result for the prosecution, they could appeal on the basis of those same close calls. This is based on reading too many books about trials so somebody who actually practices can correct me if I am wrong.
I hope your right man..
 
Back
Top