Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fam, we all we got !!!
Only blue lives matter to them
Check out Ambers testimony on the witness stand, if you get a chance
Bitch was lying her ass off during cross examination
Fuck that racist bitch Amber & her white power loving family members too.....
![]()
![]()
The irony of all of this is the person she was having an affair with is Latino..
But but we always say the Latinos like to hate Blacks too..
Her relationship to anyone should not matter to this case.
What she did was kill, with intent. The intent was already proven when she pulled the trigger.
When cops receive their firearms, they should not get off just because they used
a deadly weapon from being scared. They need to not be given one, or walk around with
batons like they do in the UK.
Fuck that racist bitch Amber & her white power loving family members too.....
![]()
![]()
the"ALL LIVES MATTER" shirtDamn, I’m saying she gets 2 years or just probation.
They showing all these black officials in the courtroom. But I bet you the jury they not showing is all white
A criminal homicide is charged as manslaughter when a person "recklessly causes the death of another individual," according to the Texas penal code. The charge is a second-degree felony, punishable by two to 20 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.Sep 9, 2018
I was riding with the sista until she pulled this shit. Wonder how much she got paid or what incentives were promised for this shit to happen.
All skin folk ain’t kin folk.. remember that
This is really pathetic, because she just gave her walking papers.The judge just said black lives are worth nothing. Any mistake by a cac = instant forgivenesses and your fault.
This is really pathetic, because she just gave her walking papers.

Black bitch need to be held accountable if this cac gets offThe judge just said black lives are worth nothing. Any mistake by a cac = instant forgivenesses and your fault.
The Prosecutor(s) argued this very same thing during their Closing Statements.I get the castle doctrine and the idea that nobody should have to "retreat to safety" from their own home but I don't understand how it applies if you are coming to danger from a position of safety. Even if she believed that it was her apartment, how does it make any sense to encourage people to go into danger from a position of relative safety? Of all the bullshit involved with this case, this is the one thing that still stands out to me. Even the police can't fire at a fleeing felon because they are hunting the danger at that point. I don't see how the whole premise of this case makes any sense...![]()



It's been one hour so far.Jury still deliberating?
Black bitch need to be held accountable if this cac gets off
I hope your right man..I think it is the opposite honestly. I think she is giving the defense every "close" call so that in the event of a bad jury result for them (Guyger guilty), they have nothing to appeal. In the event of a bad jury result for the prosecution, they could appeal on the basis of those same close calls. This is based on reading too many books about trials so somebody who actually practices can correct me if I am wrong.