Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So the President of the DALLAS police union shows up to the scene and tells Amber to stop talking. Wow. PAC said the police are the biggest gangs

We all knew this. Straight cover up and damage control. Tear through his apartment and leak all of the dirt on him. It's on full display here. You cannot ever deny this shit again.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So the President of the DALLAS police union shows up to the scene and tells Amber to stop talking. Wow. PAC said the police are the biggest gangs

We all knew this. Straight cover up and damage control. Tear through his apartment and leak all of the dirt on him. It's on full display here. You cannot ever deny this shit again.

Cot damn, this shit is crazy fellas
And think, this is only Day #2
What other bombs are they going to drop on Wednesday and Thursday?
Can someone save/record these videos please
Just in case youtube pulls them down

Bruh this shit gonna cause some serious controversy, like the Treyvon Martin trial

:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for all the updates
This shit is fuckin crazy, the entire Dallas police dept is corrupt.....all of them
And like I said before, this is only day #2

We still haven't gotten to...
1. Police Chief Renee (forgot her last name)
Remember she went to like 5+ different judges, to get that manslaughter warrant charge
Because all the reputable judges thought it should've been a murder charge from the beginning
Then the bitch lied about not being able to fire Guyger
2. What about the Texas Rangers? There was some fuckery going on with them too
3. They didn't even talk about Guyger scrubbing her social media accounts. And deleting all that white power shit on her pinterest account
4. We still haven't heard from that sister, Bunny
The one who recorded the video of Amber outside
5. We still haven't heard from Guygers neighbors. The ones who heard the shots & heard her talking on the phone
6. We still have not heard from Botham's Mother. Get your tissues ready when she takes the stand :(
7. We still have not heard from Amber Guyger. Her attorneys said she's going to take the stand, LOL
Stupid bitch will probably slip up & perjure herself, LOL

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did that say what was in the text before, during and after the murder?
Both Amber & Martin DELETED all their text messages from that night. Before. During. And After the shooting.
The Prosecution showed a few text messages during Opening Statements... but they have yet to reveal 'how many' text messages they were able to recover. And what those messages actually said.

Last edited:

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5c75a8a40deabbb337ce3caf73976d83.jpg

He loved them white women but at the end a damn white woman killed him

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m curious about you niggas opinion on something.... let’s put culpability aside for a moment.. do any of you think that it is possible that she really thought she was going in her own apartment? For instance, she was distracted or fatigued or whatever?

2 things...

1 - Was she Fatigued? Yesterday the Prosector revealed that she worked overtime... but it's not like she was doing anything that REQUIRED any 'physical activity'. :smh:
She spent her WHOLE DAY monitoring suspects in the interrogation room... and doing paperwork in an air-conditioned office environment.

So what exactly was she 'so tired' from?? That whole excuse is bullshit. :hmm:

Was she Distracted? Absolutely. She was busy for several HOURS (from about 4pm to 9:45pm) sexting with her Patrol Partner,, who is a Married Man that she's been fucking for about a whole year. :hmm:

2 - Is it possible that she really thought she was going in her own apartment? Let's rewind a bit. She normally parks her vehicle on the 3rd floor (which has a roof over her head). But that day she parked her car on the TOP FLOOR of the garage. The top floor has lots of OPEN SKY above her head. It's OUTDOORS (partially, or completely). With a big view of the city. So I find it disingenuous that she would not realized that she PARKED OUTSIDE (or drove around COMPLETELY OUTSIDE on the 4th floor to find a partially-covered parking spot).

Flats-9.jpg

You can see the parking spots on the 4th floor of the garage below.
There is a small lounge area overlooking the parking lot.

How does she not realize that she is PARKING OUTDOORS?? :hmm:

Flats-13.jpg

After IGNORING all of that... she walks right past 16 different apartments that ALL have well-lit numbers on them. And stops at Botham's door which has a BIG RED WELCOME MAT that she has to STAND ON IT order to even ATTEMPT to put her key in the lock.

This clueless broad cannot see shit directly over her head.... nor under her feet?!?!? :hmm:
How clueless do you have to be to miss ALL THIS SHIT before walking down a long ass hallway to reach your own apartment???? :hmm:

She did not recognize THE WHOLE DALLAS SKYLINE & ALL THOSE SKYSCRAPERS right in front of her face after getting out of her vehicle. :hmm:

Now yesterday, the Defense tried to paint the picture that this building was in a 'high-crime' area... so if there's sooooooo much crime happening in her immediate area... and she is a TRAINED police officer who 'gets paid' to notice 'minor details' at all times.... then why is she sooooo COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to her immediate surroundings if she KNOWS (for a fact) that crimes are happening at all times in her area? :hmm:

She telling lies. Lots of them. :hmm:

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This clueless broad cannot see shit directly over her head.... nor under her feet?!?!? :hmm:
How clueless do you have to be to miss ALL THIS SHIT before walking down a long ass hallway to reach your own apartment????

She's not even qualified to be a toddler. All that goddamn training only means one thing, she passed a test, and completely relies on the power of her badge and not any skills. I know a lot of cats in here grew up in the hood, and we've developed situational awareness. I'm always looking at the environment, people and how they're behaving just in case i get a bad vibe and need to bounce. This bitch has gone through life kind of blind folded like playing pin the tail on the donkey.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
That's her partner and he married is what chat is saying. She been sleeping with him for over a year.
What they leading up to is her not being tired, but was browsing the web and messaging her partner flirting. Expecting him to come over that night cause she was horny.
But that made her defense weak because the bitch was anxious for some married dick and not paying attention. So she wasn't fatigued as stated earlier

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The first brother on the witness stand (who was crying) established that there was a NOISE COMPLAINT filed the same day that Botham was shot, at 2pm in the afternoon.

The building staff came & knocked on both of their doors.

Now we know this part is true.
But I did not hear whether the Prosecution already said WHO filed that noise complaint.

Anyone see the testimony of that woman who was the Regional Bldg Manager? :dunno:
Did she confirm said Noise Complaint? :dunno: Did she lie about it? :dunno:

I missed her part of the testimony. :dunno:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I’m curious about you niggas opinion on something.... let’s put culpability aside for a moment.. do any of you think that it is possible that she really thought she was going in her own apartment? For instance, she was distracted or fatigued or whatever?

Before the emotional bgol fag crew comes in here crying like bitches.... she killed the man and she MUST be punished. With that said, I’m not talking about punishment... I’m just curious if people think this type of error can happen again?

I ask this because something similar happened to me.

There’s this office building that I’ve been going to very often for the past seven years. I pushed 4 on the elevator but it opened on the third floor. I wasn’t paying attention and I got out, walked to the office that I thought was the one I go to and I walked in. Even though the door had different information on it than the company I’ve been going to for years, and even though when I walked in the door there was a different receptionist bitch at the counter and nothing looked the same, my brain didn’t kick in right away. I actually asked the receptionist if they redecorated. It wasn’t until then that I realized that I was in the wrong office.

I was distracted because I had to use the bathroom in an emergency and all my brain was focusing on was a bathroom. So, what I’m asking is does anyone here think she made a mistake due to being distracted or do you think that she said “fuck it, I’m gonna murder some innocent dude for no apparent reason and risk prison forever?
You're kidding right?? You're talking about an office, we're talking about OUR HOMES. Unique within itself.