Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
She’s gonna get let off. You heard it here first. They’re not gonna convict her. They fired her to give niggaz hope. Look at the history of this country.

If she does get convicted it’ll be like a year probation and she’ll get donations.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
they just went to a break the judge just left out the court room. lady's laptop went off and started playing music and she went ballistic, took ol girls laptop. then started fussing about why nobody was in there, told the bailiff to let the people in

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
talked to my people connected on the legal scene in the city...they're fully expecting her to not do time, she has a beastly team of lawyers & they have an even better legal team waiting for the verdict, preparing for every scenario. Some feel murder will be too hard to prove and they're going to get at least 1 juror to have doubt. :smh:
This is expected.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.. prosecution plans to bring up Botham Jean's marijuana use (before the defense does) as further evidence that Guyger should've known from the smell that it wasn't her apartment.

Also sounds like his sister will testify about his marijuana use (medical related?)

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here we go :smh:

Defense is seeking a mistrial based on an interview the DA gave last night saying murder was the right charge in this case. Everyone involved in the case is supposed to be under a gag order.

Judge has now made the decision to question the jurists individually behind closed doors about whether they saw the interview and/or were influenced by the comments

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
talked to my people connected on the legal scene in the city...they're fully expecting her to not do time, she has a beastly team of lawyers & they have an even better legal team waiting for the verdict, preparing for every scenario. Some feel murder will be too hard to prove and they're going to get at least 1 juror to have doubt. :smh:

I do agree that murder is going to be tough... I've always felt that... Manslaughter is going to be one to stick...... Even with manslaughter it is a probationary offense and chick doesn't have a record...

But with a manslaughter conviction and the profile of this case... she basically going to be done on the streets anyway..

Definitely not going to be a cop again ... maybe a security guard.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
She is going to get off, thats why the prosecutor applied the murder charge. The murder charge relies upon the fact that she woke up that day and planned on shooting him. It's easier to find her guilty of reckless murder/manslaughter but thats not what she is being charged with. Her actions don't apply to her charges so they made it easier for her to beat this whole ordeal. The prosecutor was slick and most people missed that.

"Guyger's attorneys are expected to argue she made a "mistake of fact": believing she was in her apartment and that she needed to defend herself from someone she thought was a burglar.

If the jury believes a "reasonable" person could have also made that mistake, Guyger could be found not guilty of murder. If they don't, the jury could find her guilty. If the jury does find Guyger not guilty of murder, they would then deliberate the lesser charges.

Murder is punishable by up to life in prison. Criminally negligent homicide is punishable by up to two years in a state jail."

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Interesting.. prosecution plans to bring up Botham Jean's marijuana use (before the defense does) as further evidence that Guyger should've known from the smell that it wasn't her apartment.

Also sounds like his sister will testify about his marijuana use (medical related?)

So it was his weed?
But they purposely put that out, in the news to assinate his character

:smh::smh::smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here we go :smh:

Defense is seeking a mistrial based on an interview the DA gave last night saying murder was the right charge in this case. Everyone involved in the case is supposed to be under a gag order.

Judge has now made the decision to question the jurists individually behind closed doors about whether they saw the interview and/or were influenced by the comments

Da fuck! Which DA?
You talking about the new one that just got elected?
The older black dude?
Cot damn, why would he do some dumb shit like that?
Which team is he on?

:angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
She’s gonna get let off. You heard it here first. They’re not gonna convict her. They fired her to give niggaz hope. Look at the history of this country.

If she does get convicted it’ll be like a year probation and she’ll get donations.
not if she's convicted of murder.

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
I can hear it now in the opening statements, Prosecution straight fact either:thumbsup: vs Defense "She was in an all girl mariachi band":tut:.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This defense is hilarious and I believe she still gonna get off. I dont care how many percentages of people went to the wrong apartment, how many killed someone going to the wrong apartment?

Now he's saying she had a dog but that morning she took her dog to her mom cause maintenance was coming to her apartment that day, lol. Suuuurrre...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Ahh this explains it all, temperature and humidity caused his door to stay open. Makes sense, yep.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This defense is hilarious and I believe she still gonna get off. I dont care how many percentages of people went to the wrong apartment, how many killed someone going to the wrong apartment?

Now he's saying she had a dog but that morning she took her dog to her mom cause maintenance was coming to her apartment that day, lol. Suuuurrre...

Ahh this explains it all, temperature and humidity caused his door to stay open. Makes sense, yep.

Nah son...bruh did they really say that shit, LOL
I'm heading home now, I need some youtube clips of this shit, LOL

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Nah son...bruh did they really say that shit, LOL
I'm heading home now, I need some youtube clips of this shit, LOL
If I was her, I would fire my attorney. You would think she would lose. but we already know the BS they gonna pull in the end.
Reading the chat on the side of the youtube vid, no one was buying his BS story. Also he was saying she had an affair with her partner in the past and think he was married. Her attorney was talking about all kinds of nonsense. Said she couldn't identify the apartment because she was short and would of had to look up to see the numbers which were lit up and higher than her height. So the chat said if she was looking down, then she should of saw the red mat. He said some people had pineapples in front of their door to identify the apartment, because they all look the same. Was comedy.

But in the end, shit we brought up b4 that she may of had a dog. How you walk in your apartment and not smell of your dog? Barking? You so tired, you had to of forgotten he wasnt home, right?