Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arrest warrant affidavit has been released with more detail.. she says the ''silhouette" she saw in the darkness ignored her commands :hmm:

Amber Guyger shot Botham Jean after 'silhouette' in apartment ignored commands, affidavit says

When she arrived at Jean's door, Guyger entered a unique door key with an electronic chip into the keyhole, the affidavit says. The door was already ajar, so the force of pushing the key inside opened the door, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit says the apartments' "respective interior floorplans are in most ways identical or extremely similar."

The apartment was dark and when she saw "a large silhouette," Guyger thought she was being burglarized, the affidavit says.

The affidavit says Guyger drew her gun, "gave verbal commands that were ignored" and fired twice. Jean was struck once in the torso.

Guyger then called 911 from her cellphone and started performing first aid. She turned on the lights, then went to the front door again and realized the apartment wasn't hers, the affidavit says.

She told the 911 operator as well as responding officers that she thought she was at her apartment when she shot Jean, according to the affidavit.

Jean was taken to Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, where he died.

The Texas Rangers got a search warrant for Jean's apartment. After the Rangers interviewed Guyger, they believed "a possibility exists that Subject Jean was expecting an unknown visitor," and a cellphone or laptop may show evidence of that, according to an affidavit for the warrant.

A return for the warrant shows the Rangers seized an iPhone from the living room. They didn't take Jean's laptop, which they noted was damaged.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...rtment-shot-silhouette-after-commands-ignored

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, a cop under the influence is cool with ya .....

Do you know what type of racist she was .....

Don't know bout her plans, but at the end of that day .....

You forgive her already ?

You’re mistaking my words and no I don’t forgive her.

I’m not “Cool” with anything that happened.

At the end of the day...

she fucked up, made a mistake and will pay for it.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Of course I don't believe it. But it is not what we believe, it is what they can prove.

They had two options; prove she intended to kill him or prove that her mistake caused his death.

With the history of shootings of innocent black men in this country and the people killing then getting off, which of those two options would have a better chance of being successful?

That's very true and exactly why I said they need a "good" lawyer. This entire scenario is begging for the truth to be exposed. This is a simple matter of the cops and the FBI covering up for one of their own.

They can't completely cover this up but they're trying to do the next best thing. They want to set her up where she gets a lessor sentence (hence manslaughter) then in a year or two release her for good behavior.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Now they are reporting that the bitch said "the door was ajar". This lying ass bitch here man. You see that gap in time from Thursday to Sunday. That's when the plotting was going on. That shit is so fuck commonplace with them pigs. I wish some wealthy black celebrity can anonymously get this family some top-notch representation. They need it. If only Johnny Chochran was alive.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Supposedly this is her version of events, :rolleyes: according to an anonymous source who spoke to Dallas Morning News

The Dallas police officer who killed 26-year-old Botham Jean in his own apartment got inside because the door wasn’t locked, a law enforcement official said Sunday.

Officer Amber Guyger had just ended a 15-hour shift when she parked on the wrong level of the South Side Flats garage— the fourth floor instead of the third, where she lived, according to the official who has direct knowledge of the case but is not authorized to discuss it publicly.

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings also said Sunday that Guyger parked on the wrong floor.

She went to the door she thought was hers but was one floor too high. The four floors of the South Side Flats in the Cedars look the same, with concrete floors and tan doors. A light fixture to the side of each door displays the apartment number.

The night of the shooting, Guyger didn’t notice that Jean's door had a red doormat in front of it, the official said. Her entrance didn’t have one.

Guyger, who was still in uniform, put her key in the door, which was unlocked, and the door opened, the official said. The lights were out. She saw a figure in the darkness and thought her apartment was being burglarized, the official said. Guyger pulled her gun and fired twice.

When she turned on the lights, she realized she was in the wrong apartment. Jean, who worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers, was shot once in the chest.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...-amber-guyger-mistook-apartment-official-says
So basically, this female cop...
- never noticed she was on the wrong floor. :hmm:
- walked right by SEVERAL OTHER DOORS WITH APARTMENT NUMBERS on them... that indicates she is on the wrong floor. :hmm:
- ignored the APARTMENT NUMBER on the well-lit wall (below the light) of the door... that indicates she is on the wrong floor. :hmm:
- ignored the LARGE RED WELCOME MAT... that indicates she is at the wrong apartment. :hmm:
- ignored the MISSING LOCK / SECURITY KEYPAD that was not on the door... that indicates she is at the wrong apartment. :hmm:

door.jpg

40592068_1636583019784998_1918614250528802985_n.jpg

Her whole story is bullshit. :hmm:
Her BASIC 'observation skills' skills are too piss-poor to work in law enforcement, in the first place. :hmm:
Plus, I'm willing to bet she NEVER even worked all the 'extra hours' they claim she did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Why did people say they heard open up if the door was unlocked? What black man leaves his door unlocked in the city with the lights off while he was sleeping?

They are trying the okie doke and by the time the media is done with him he will be a lumbering beast who left his door open to trap her.

Like I said the bitch needs to roast for this.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
There needs to be a federal agency unconnected to the local DA office that has broad oversight on these pigs. The status quo doesn't work. It's not a diversity thing either. You could have 2 million more black cops on these forces and it wouldn't make a difference at all. They immediately tow the line on some Tom shit. There's a fucked up, racist and unaccountable culture among cops that has no reason to change at all. Especially given the intimate relationships between cops and their DA's. We need an independent third party to police these fuckers.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow..
You niggas keep really looking for a reason to just write this off as a mistake and move on
What the fuck

Has it been proven that she knows him?

If she knows him then it’s murder.

Do you think she ran into a random Black man’s house a floor down, shoot him and say she did it by mistake?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly, they crafted & worded this shit for days, damn near to perfection
Muthafuckas are trying to cover they ass for every scenario

1. "A large silhouette" == So the media & the jury cant blame this on RACE
She's gonna be like "I couldn't tell if he was a black man or not"
Also that excuse covers her ass for people who want to say "you didn't notice the pictures & different furniture"
She can just say "no it was too dark"

2. "She was working a long 15 hour shift"
As others have pointed out, that covers her ass so people cant say she was drunk or high
I wouldn't be surprised if her superiors already "accidentally" changed her timecard
And I wouldn't be quick to trust whatever police lab is doing the blood test
Results might "accidentally" come back as inconclusive

3. Oh she conveniently didn't see a bright red welcome mat sitting outside of the door !!! Da fuck !!! Really !!!

4. "The door was already opened...he MAY have been expecting an UNKNOWN visitor" Da Fuck ???
How do they even know that already??? They said they took his phone for evidence, but they still haven't gotten the phone records or texts yet

5. "They didn't take the laptop because it was already broken"
Huh??? But the hard drive should be still intact though!!! So again what da fuck???

6. "The door was already ajar, the force of pushing the key inside the hole opened the door"
As soon as you put in the wrong key, shouldn't that little red light blink, instead if the green light? Or do you have to actually turn the key for the red/green door light to blink? I have to go back & watch that clip y'all posted again
Plus didnt one of the neighbors say they heard her banging on the door yelling "open up"???

7. "Guyger then called 911 & started first aid"
Bitch please! You know damn well she didn't immediately start CPR & first aid
We all saw the video of when Philando Castlie was shot in his car
Pigs let that brother sit there & bleed to death
Matter of fact...dont cops ALWAYS cuff us first...then maybe...maybe they administer first aid?
Every cot dam shooting video that I've seen goes like this in this exact order. Brotha gets shot...Brotha gets cuffed while bleeding or already dead...Brotha might get first aid after backup arrives & after they figure out what happened on the scene !!!

8. "She called 911...then first aid...then turned on the lights...then saw wrong door number"?
Did it really happen in that exact order?
They are trying real hard to convey the idea that she cared so much & tried her best to save him
But seems like the actions should be in reverse though right?
She would've assumed he was still a burglar until after she turned on the lights right?
Cause you know pigs ain't giving immediate first aid to a burglar/thief

9. "Guyger drew her gun, gave verbal commands that were ignored"
Here we go with this bullshit again
Sooo the seconds it took her to draw her gun + give commands (plural, meaning more than 1 phrase or sentence)...he didnt say a word huh??? Like bitch this isn't your apartment !!!
And I also noticed that they didnt specify what verbal commands she said
I guess they'll edit that into the police report later

10. As far as the silhouette excuse. Doesn't a silhouette usually happen when a dim light is BEHIND a person
She shot him in the chest which means he was standing up facing her
But heres the kicker.....when she opened the door wouldn't the light from the hallway have shined on the front of him & on his face, etc,
Look at the video that was posted a couple pages back, the hallway is bright as hell
Even if the brotha was in the dark, the hallway lights shouldve shined enough inside the apartment of his, to see him enough & at least some of the furniture!!! Again...Da Fuck !!!

11a. They want us to believe that he was expecting company over & purposely left the door ajar?
What black man do you know leaves his door open/cracked/unlocked in a large apartment complex that consists of a bunch of cac's
Also take note of the reason why he had a red mat in front of his door! So people wouldn't accidentally mistaken & go to his door instead of their own
Sooo if he already has that mindset, then why would he purposely leave his door open/ajar ???

11b. Also if he was expecting company over, why would he be sitting in the dark by himself?
If you have company coming over, usually you will be getting ready, either cooking, or cleaning up a little bit, might have the tv on, might be in the bathroom freshening up, or something, etc, etc ???
Not just sitting in total darkness !!! Seems like that is the complete opposite of what a person would do if they are expecting someone over shortly
Notice that I used the word "shortly". If you purposely have your front door ajar waiting for someone, you probably expect them to be coming soon, right?
Its not like @LSN would say "yo Curt I'm coming over in about 4-5 hours", then I'll be like "okay cool fam I'll just leave my door unlocked for you for the next 4 hours until you get here"
My point is...wouldn't the unknown person have stumbled on the crime scene? Because I noticed no one came forward in the news, to say "they came over to see him & found a murder scene"
IF we are to even believe the police's story...and thats a big IF. Did he have his door open for someone in the apartment complex? Maybe a female? Maybe a female cop? Humm ???

I'm curious to know what y'all fellas think about these inconsistencies above ???
Please Discuss !!!

:idea::idea::idea:

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has it been proven that she knows him?

If she knows him then it’s murder.

Do you think she ran into a random Black man’s house a floor down, shoot him and say she did it by mistake?

The Dallas PD has been known to hire members of white supremacy groups. The killer was photographed with a family member who was holding up a white supremacy hand gesture. Theres a strong possibility that she is a member of a white supremacist group like Lorne Ahrens.
The young man who was murdered may have been a target. Maybe he fucked a white woman that someone lusted after. Maybe he was getting "too successful" and someone from Dallas PD was getting jealous. The fact that she lived close to the victim meant that she would have the best chance to get at him, and have an excuse (aka I thought it was my apartment and I was tired). It was her time to prove herself to her group and earn some stripes. All of this is a possibility since it's happened plenty of times before.
Notice how I mentioned nothing about this being random, or her knowing him. The possibilities that CACs gave you

Its really fucking bothering me that we have so many simple minded cats among us. Shit like this happens over and over because when its time to get down to the facts, we have niggas that are more than happy to run with whatever narrative that THEY give to us.
- The fuck buddies angle was made up by a white supremacist from Stormfront
- The "she was tired" angle was given to us by the media. The same media that has given you the young man's life story, but nothing about the actual killer
Meanwhile there are legit white supremacists in that police department, and no one wants to explore any possibilities that acknowledge this fact
What the fuck man

Peace,

And they’re saying it as if they know with absolute certainty what the intentions of this murderous trash were. Shit is unbelievable. :smh:
These dudes are either scared or just plain dumb.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Dallas PD has been known to hire members of white supremacy groups. The killer was photographed with a family member who was holding up a white supremacy hand gesture. Theres a strong possibility that she is a member of a white supremacist group.
The young man who was murdered may have been a target. Maybe he fucked a white woman that someone lusted after. Maybe he was getting "too successful" and someone from Dallas PD was getting jealous. The fact that she was newer to the force and in close proximity to the guy means that she may been the odd man out. It was her time to prove herself. All of this is a possibility since it's happened plenty of times before.
Notice how I mentioned nothing about this being random, or her knowing him. The possibilities that CACs gave you

Its really fucking bothering me that we have so many simple minded cats among us. Shit like this happens over and over because when its time to get down to the facts, we have niggas that are more than happen to run with whatever narrative that THEY give to us.
- The fuck buddies angle was made up by a white supremacist from Stormfront
- The "she was tired" angle was given to us by the media. The same media that has given you the young man's life story, but nothing about the actual killer
Meanwhile there are legit white supremacists in that police department, and no one wants to explore any possibilities that acknowledge this fact
What the fuck man

These dudes are either scared or just plain dumb.

I believe all white people are racist, now what? This isn’t an issue with me being blinded by what white people “Could” do.

All what you said “Could” have happened.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe all white people are racist, now what? This isn’t an issue with me being blinded by what white people “Could” do.

All what you said “Could” have happened.

If you're white: Bring me your wife so I can long dick her. I'll make her make noises that you can't
If you're Black: For the good of our people, please off yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean, but I am serious. We can't move forward when people like you open your mouth.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
- walked right by SEVERAL OTHER DOORS WITH APARTMENT NUMBERS on them... that indicates she is on the wrong floor. :hmm:
- ignored the APARTMENT NUMBER on the well-lit wall (below the light) of the door... that indicates she is on the wrong floor. :hmm:
- ignored the LARGE RED WELCOME MAT... that indicates she is at the wrong apartment. :hmm:
- ignored the MISSING LOCK / SECURITY KEYPAD that was not on the door... that indicates she is at the wrong apartment. :hmm:

door.jpg

Her BASIC 'observation skills' skills are too piss-poor to work in law enforcement, in the first place. :hmm:
Plus, I'm willing to bet she NEVER even worked all the 'extra hours' they claim she did. :rolleyes:

yea just makes no gotdam sense... Im sure plenty of folks on this site have been out all day for over fifteen hours, and came home tired as fuck.

and never came home to the wrong house or apt...

after reading your post... shit is just seemin like cold a blooded murder..

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're white: Bring me your wife so I can long dick her. I'll make her make noises that you can't
If you're Black: For the good of our people, please off yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean, but I am serious. We can't move forward when people like you open your mouth.

I actually don’t care what color you are, you’re just dumb as fuck. You’ve given more reason she wanted kill him than the cops have given reasons that she mistakenly killed him.

I wouldn’t even fuck your girl because any girl who fuck your backwards minded ass couldn’t fuck with me.

I’m shocked you’ve made it this far because you’re better off dead.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually don’t care what color you are, you’re just dumb as fuck. You’ve given more reason she wanted kill him than the cops have given reasons that she mistakenly killed him.

I wouldn’t even fuck your girl because any girl who fuck your backwards minded ass couldn’t fuck with me.

I’m shocked you’ve made it this far because you’re better off dead.
CAC spotted
If your mother is alive, bring her to me so i can give her a facial

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CAC spotted
If your mother is alive, bring her to me so i can give her a facial

LAME nigga spotted! “Mom” jokes? :lol:

First my girl, then my mom. I swear you internet nigga are weird. Weird and lame is a bad combo. You’re not even worth the back and forth or an insult.

I don’t have convos with lame niggas, you got it :roflmao:

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Arrest warrant affidavit has been released with more detail.. she says the ''silhouette" she saw in the darkness ignored her commands :hmm:

Amber Guyger shot Botham Jean after 'silhouette' in apartment ignored commands, affidavit says

When she arrived at Jean's door, Guyger entered a unique door key with an electronic chip into the keyhole, the affidavit says. The door was already ajar, so the force of pushing the key inside opened the door, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit says the apartments' "respective interior floorplans are in most ways identical or extremely similar."

The apartment was dark and when she saw "a large silhouette," Guyger thought she was being burglarized, the affidavit says.

The affidavit says Guyger drew her gun, "gave verbal commands that were ignored" and fired twice. Jean was struck once in the torso.

Guyger then called 911 from her cellphone and started performing first aid. She turned on the lights, then went to the front door again and realized the apartment wasn't hers, the affidavit says.

She told the 911 operator as well as responding officers that she thought she was at her apartment when she shot Jean, according to the affidavit.

Jean was taken to Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, where he died.

The Texas Rangers got a search warrant for Jean's apartment. After the Rangers interviewed Guyger, they believed "a possibility exists that Subject Jean was expecting an unknown visitor," and a cellphone or laptop may show evidence of that, according to an affidavit for the warrant.

A return for the warrant shows the Rangers seized an iPhone from the living room. They didn't take Jean's laptop, which they noted was damaged.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...rtment-shot-silhouette-after-commands-ignored

So much bullshit in her story.
Dude had a big ass red welcome mat...she didn't see this upon approaching the apt.
After she killed dude she turned on the lights and had to look at the front door to check the apt number.....bitch you don't know what the inside of your own crib look like
She didn't render any first aid cause we seen the video of her running along the hallway
They ready to give this bitch a slap on the wrist for this murder. I bet her supervisors help her craft this bullshit story
Bitch needs two hot ones in the head for this young brothers murder.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

door.jpg

Here's the problem, she would have recognized that none of the vehicles in the parking garage were ones that she would have regularly seen. Unfamiliar surroundings. Also, like someone stated earlier the smells of that apartment would have been completely unrecognizable. Trick is lying through her crooked teeth.