Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Well...

This is what a Black Female Judge and a Black Female Police Chief will get you.

I don't fault the hugs of The Jean Family anymore because they were handling grief in their own way.
No matter how much I disagreed with it.

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was this because she wasn't on duty and was fired? Kinda need more info
In the end, Dallas was removed from the lawsuit over a technicality: Guyger was off-duty. Had she been on duty, chances are that the city of Dallas would have been held liable. The circumstances surrounding Guyger killing Jean were just too unique and couldn’t be compared to other police shootings, an independent and unidentified judge said in October when he recommended Dallas be removed from the lawsuit.

Washington, the lawyer for Jean’s family, previously argued Guyger was on-duty since police officers take an oath to uo0hold the law no matter what.

The lawyer representing Jean’s family disagreed with the ruling and argued that if Guyger had been better trained by the Dallas Police Department then she would have known how to prevent herself from shooting Jean, who the court determined did not pose a threat to the off-duty officer.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
In the end, Dallas was removed from the lawsuit over a technicality: Guyger was off-duty. Had she been on duty, chances are that the city of Dallas would have been held liable. The circumstances surrounding Guyger killing Jean were just too unique and couldn’t be compared to other police shootings, an independent and unidentified judge said in October when he recommended Dallas be removed from the lawsuit.

Washington, the lawyer for Jean’s family, previously argued Guyger was on-duty since police officers take an oath to uo0hold the law no matter what.

The lawyer representing Jean’s family disagreed with the ruling and argued that if Guyger had been better trained by the Dallas Police Department then she would have known how to prevent herself from shooting Jean, who the court determined did not pose a threat to the off-duty officer.

An off-duty cop killed a Special Needs dude AND SHOT HIS MOTHER AND FATHER in a Costco in Cali. Justified.

That shit happens ALL the time and the City should NOT be let off the hook as long as these muhfuckas wanna play Judge Dredd off the clock.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Remember this shyt next time an off-duty cop starts barking orders at you. If this is the case then they should be held to civilian standards when they are shooting down people.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Anyone mad, just establish your own scholarship fund.
typical ados coons

there are two scholarships

the one highlighted to cause division
and a second one for all under represented minorities

but the coons of course will use it to start a fight
Yep just keep that same energy when it's programs originally meant for "ados coons" when yall start getting blocked and denied is all I ask
:itsawrap:
#weaintallBlack

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep just keep that same energy when it's programs originally meant for "ados coons" when yall start getting blocked and denied is all I ask
:itsawrap:
#weaintallBlack

shut the fuck up

If keeping the same energy is The day I would stoop so low as you ados clowns to create a false situation to attack the family and memory of a dead man and other black people would be never

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anyone mad, just establish your own scholarship fund.

^^^^

And it doesn't say born in the Caribbean

It says LIVED.

So that is a little vague.

I don't even believe that this is even accurate because I have never seen a scholarship or grant worded like that.

Update..

Dudes on here so filled with hate...

A simple Google search is tol much effort

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You a "bootstrapper" huh breh?
Then why are there scholarships then?
And grants?
Not everyone is self made like you lol.

I'm not anything. I'm just me.

My original point was it's counterproductive to complain about a family making a scholarship fund (doing a good act).

If more of us created scholarship funds when we graduated and got gainfully employed we wouldn't need to feel slighted that an immigrant family made a fund for people from where they are from.

Do your own good deeds rather than complain about what others are doing.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
shut the fuck up

If keeping the same energy is The day I would stoop so low as you ados clowns to create a false situation to attack the family and memory of a dead man and other black people would be never
Go back and help whatever shithole country your people fled from you hoe ass faggit.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

My original point was it's counterproductive to complain about a family making a scholarship fund (doing a good act).

If more of us created scholarship funds when we graduated and got gainfully employed we wouldn't need to feel slighted that an immigrant family made a fund for people from where they are from.

Who said I was complaining lol?
All I did was post the link.
I didn't expect to get attacked about a damn scholarship.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nobody attacked you. I said anyone mad...if that fit you then hey.

You responded with the keep the same energy comment.

I think I made my opinion on the matter clear. Sorry if you were offended. Cheers if not.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always funny when everyone else will claim what really matters (ethnicity, nationality, tribe) but the American, so-called black is told to claim a corporate designation.

why is that?

the “we all black” crew won’t have shit to say.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

And yes we have 1000s of scholarships already. The fuck?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody attacked you. I said anyone mad...if that fit you then hey.

You responded with the keep the same energy comment.

I think I made my opinion on the matter clear. Sorry if you were offended. Cheers if not.
That comment was mostly directed at the dude who attacked me for no damn reason.
We goog bro.