[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
17202874-ADE1-443-C-ACD0-C68-C97-EA4428.jpg

I just voted today and I feel great.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
My wife and I just took our little family to vote here in the Orlando suburbs. We were in and out within 15 minutes.

Plenty of booths and poll workers. Good amount of people voting too but it went very smoothly. I'm glad people are taking advantage here of early voting and not waiting for election day.

Biden/Harris!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Dropped off our mail in ballots at the early voting spot. Went smooth.
I did the same today. There was an elderly White couple there as well who witnessed my ballot for me. We inspected the ballot drop off box and discussed how often it may be picked up from. It didn't have a flip-down opening like post office drop boxes, there was just a slit to fit the envelopes.

It had a decent lock style on it and a seal that will break upon opening the box. There was a yellow X on the spot that the box sits at and somebody placed 3 stones under and around each of the legs of the box, I can only assume to indicate if anyone tampered with it or tried to move it.

The old couple was concerned about using the box and if it was under surveillance or not. There are two different cameras on it that I could see.
I asked a library worker if he knew how often the ballots were being collected, but he had no idea because they're not involved, it's just used as a polling station, and they're gone before anyone comes around to collect.

Once I dropped my ballot in the slot, that compelled them to put theirs in and shit on Trump. The wife was quite vocal. :mad: :lol:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye word up..naw foreal..this the first time I feel undecided..I know trump ain't shit..he let it be known..but I ain't feeling Biden at all and his running mate..I just ain't feeling them..I got my early vote in the mail a while back but I might just wait til the last minute..people keep saying the lesser of the evil..but naw..yo somebody answer me this..if we know Biden ain't gonna do shit for blacks..and trump won't either..but one thing I feel is that other people have been feeling how we get treated as well do to trump..cuz they getting reminded of who they are..and them other people never gave a shit about us anyway..actually they've clowned us many of times..so let them feel some of the unfairness..with all if that being said..this isn't easy for me cuz I am a black man in this country..but I'm fed up like y'all are or should be of the treatment..discuss..small discussion..I might not be ready for you heavyweights..y'all so intelligent...

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Aye word up..naw foreal..this the first time I feel undecided..I know trump ain't shit..he let it be known..but I ain't feeling Biden at all and his running mate..I just ain't feeling them..I got my early vote in the mail a while back but I might just wait til the last minute..people keep saying the lesser of the evil..but naw..yo somebody answer me this..if we know Biden ain't gonna do shit for blacks..and trump won't either..but one thing I feel is that other people have been feeling how we get treated as well do to trump..cuz they getting reminded of who they are..and them other people never gave a shit about us anyway..actually they've clowned us many of times..so let them feel some of the unfairness..with all if that being said..this isn't easy for me cuz I am a black man in this country..but I'm fed up like y'all are or should be of the treatment..discuss..small discussion..I might not be ready for you heavyweights..y'all so intelligent...

don't be that dude. take your ass to vote for biden/harris.

GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

even this dude says he fucked up.

learn from his lessons.

EDDIE GLAUDE JR.: I was critical of Hillary Clinton and get hemmed up on Twitter every day for criticizing Donald Trump because people believe I'm responsible, in part, for Donald Trump being in the White House. What I did wrong in 2016 is I overestimated white people. I didn't think white people would put him in office.

It's going to require us to turn out in massive numbers because I made a mistake in 2016.

The information is there if you choose not to cherry pick. Understand the nuance and the history. Don't make the same mistakes we did before.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
LIFT EVERY VOICE: THE BIDEN PLAN FOR BLACK AMERICA
Joe Biden knows that African Americans can never have a fair shot at the American Dream so long as entrenched disparities are allowed to quietly chip away at opportunity. He is running for President to rebuild our economy in a way that finally brings everyone along—and that starts by rooting out systemic racism from our laws, our policies, our institutions, and our hearts.

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Anita Hill vows to vote for Joe Biden and work with him on gender issues

Anita Hill never pictured herself voting for Joe Biden.
But given the political reality the nation is facing, she's not only going to vote for Biden -- she's also willing to work with him, should he become president.
"Notwithstanding all of his limitations in the past, and the mistakes that he made in the past, notwithstanding those -- at this point, between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, I think Joe Biden is the person who should be elected in November," Hill told CNN's Gloria Borger. But it's not just because he's running against Donald Trump, she adds. "Its more about the survivors of gender violence. That's really what it's about."

(oh and lowkey smash)

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.