[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Angela Davis says to campaign and vote for Biden.

No one on the board can claim to be blacker than Angela Davis. Go Vote.

U are not blacker nor have u sacrificed as much as Angela Davis. She is supporting a black agenda and voting for Biden to hold him accountable to that agenda. Stop this ignant talk.

You don't hold a candle to Angela Davis on issues for Black America. So just learn wisdom from this Black American Hero.

never said I did..and let me be clear..it'll take a lot of guts for me to not vote democrat..but..I haven't noticed any change..but they come into my community(Hillary Clinton came to my hood when she was running) and go to black churches..when they get in..they forget about us..correct..I get what you are saying and I understand what most if not all black people are saying about voting for Biden/Harris..didn't Biden admit he was wrong for the crime bill during his debate..man I'm confused maybe..I just don't like the lies and deceit..I want my people to get a fair shot in life..that's why if you like at that Ice Cube thread..I never shitted on Cube..I want to hear him out..man I'm all over the place..but I think you get me...

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
never said I did..and let me be clear..it'll take a lot of guts for me to not vote democrat..but..I haven't noticed any change..but they come into my community(Hillary Clinton came to my hood when she was running) and go to black churches..when they get in..they forget about us..correct..I get what you are saying and I understand what most if not all black people are saying about voting for Biden/Harris..didn't Biden admit he was wrong for the crime bill during his debate..man I'm confused maybe..I just don't like the lies and deceit..I want my people to get a fair shot in life..that's why if you like at that Ice Cube thread..I never shitted on Cube..I want to hear him out..man I'm all over the place..but I think you get me...

if you are being sincere i hear u.

and i can promise you this. if after this travesty of a presidential tenure and biden actually gets elected and we get nothing when they know what we need i am done with democrats forever. point blank.

high level democrats need to go as hard in the paint to support black initiatives as we did to vote biden into office.

if they don't then fuck em. i promise i am done. this is their last chance.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
if you are being sincere i hear u.

and i can promise you this. if after this travesty of a presidential tenure and biden actually gets elected and we get nothing when they know what we need i am done with democrats forever. point blank.

high level democrats need to go as hard in the paint to support black initiatives as we did to vote biden into office.

if they don't then fuck em. i promise i am done. this is their last chance.
Ayo..I've been feeling like some people are already there..empty promises..people tired as fuc and fed up..I feel you as far as being done this time around..just talked to my homie..and he like fuc both of them racist pos..I'm really thinking hard on this..I'm tired of these connivers...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Jennifer Aniston Don't Vote Kanye ... Not Funny Or Responsible!!!

e093a461305548e29484fe9326e15acf_md.jpg

Jennifer Aniston isn't laughing with the folks voting for Kanye West ... she says a vote for Yeezy is flat out irresponsible.

The actress says she just dropped her ballot off and her early vote is for the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris ticket ... adding there's nothing cool about voting for Kanye.

Jen explains her vote like this ... "a few men in power are deciding what women can and can’t do with their own bodies. Our current President has decided that racism is a non-issue. He has repeatedly and publicly ignored science... too many people have died."

She's urging voters to consider the implications in the election ... suggesting if Donald Trump wins re-election, it will hurt our nation's daughters, minority groups, elderly folks with illnesses and on and on.

Jen says the future of our country and the world is on the ballot and the election is all about voting for equal human rights, love and decency.

Lots of folks consider a vote for Kanye a vote for Trump, and Jen says ... "It's not funny to vote for Kanye. I don’t know how else to say it. Please be responsible "