[Da Official]...Who u voting for in November Thread?

Who u Voting for in November?

• Total voters

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: so this is your answer to the lies that caused this pandemic failure and being worst in the entire world in our response.

Most resources and worst performance

But hey everyone lies so I guess 4 more years is fine...FOH
Nooo! Thats not what I meant at all.

I'm saying that no president has ever had black people's best interest in mind, ever. We already know we cannot rely on them in that capacity... but what we can do is collectively pool our votes by demanding that we get something tangible in the way of policy changes (legislation, executive orders), exclusive rights to resources (no taxes, free healthcare, free secondary education), and justice for police brutality.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“We do not take for granted the sacred right of every American to cast a vote, and to have that vote counted, in the presidential election held every four years. It is a right that is foundational to our democracy and essential to the continuation of our constitutional system of government — something to be cherished, revered and defended by elected leaders at all levels.

“Any efforts to throw out ballots or refuse a peaceful transfer of power are nothing less than an assault on American democracy. There is absolutely no excuse for promoting the intimidation or harassment of voters. These are all blatant attempts to deny our constituents the right to have their voices heard, as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution, and to know the will of the people will be carried out.

“As governors, it is our solemn duty to protect the people of our states. Today, we affirm that all votes cast in the upcoming election will be counted and that democracy will be delivered in this election. That means all valid ballots cast in accordance with state and local laws must be counted, and that all states must properly appoint electors in accordance with the vote. We will not allow anyone to willfully corrupt the democratic process by delegitimizing the outcome or appointing fraudulent electors against the will of the voters

Fake outrage. Miss me wit tha fuck shit.

Bush stole 2 elections, 45 stole this one.. where was that same energy?

We don’t believe you, you need more people.
Its too late, we already know shit is rigged.

And muhfuckas aint feel this strongly when black folks votes was being systemically suppressed. FOH

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
now this i kinda get....

(I'm still not voting for trump because I could never forgive myself for knowingly voting for a white supremacist. That's the ultimate sellout.)

but i get wanting anarchy.. I'm all for it. But Trump lead anarchy is the opposite of what needs to happen. He might be burning down some institutions, but he lit a fire under some very dangerous ones.
Oh, let me be clear.. I AM NOT VOTING.. ESPECIALLY NOT VOTING FOR 45. (I don't even like typing the fuckers name)

I'm on my Nipsey shit.
"Never trust a pale face" -Nip

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I refuse to acknowledge the mindset of ignorant nonvoting or conservative voting black people. These are the kind that helped catch the runaway just to make massa happy. Fuckin coons
Just the opposite, fam. We the ones that knew death was better than living in their reality.

"I will rule in a black hell before I be a servant in a white heaven/" -Killer Mike

We saw where wanting inclusion got us (1960's)
We saw where reclining, forced busing, real estate by laws got us, introduction of drugs into our areas ('70's & '80's)
We saw where the war on drugs, media manipulation, oversentencing, policy change rhetoric got us ('90's)
Hell... we seen where HOPE & CHANGE got us..

When you gon stop trusting in dem CACS? :dunno:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. The mishandling of this virus is comical at this point. As Piranha already stated brilliantly, its disproportionately hitting Black people harder. If you LOVE Black folks as much as you say, you can't afford to sit home. The fucking President is an anti masker/ virus hoax guy !! 200k dead & counting.

Its not the China virus, it's an American virus NOW.

2. Absolute certainty of another Supreme Court appointment ! You Black only agenda cats, are NEVER EVER getting what you say we deserve. 4 more years of loading circuit courts with young conservative judges who will be on the bench for 20-30 years. Good luck arguing anything including reparations in the higher courts!

It's an easy choice.

To not vote at this juncture, is liquor store logic at best. Your apathy, serves your enemy. In fact our enemies are wagering on it.
Sadly, you're right. I must concede

I'd rather vote for an independent than either one of these CAC tho

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And what these "reparations or bust" folks don't understand is that your cause can always regress to the point that you will never be able to fight hard enough to gain progress in your lifetime.

Stacking the federal courts with Trump picks is one way to eliminate any hope of progress
I get it now

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Say round, are you black (ethnicity-wise)? Genuine question

Yep. 100% Black. But Black ADOS, so I identify with my tribe and nation and lineage and its well-being first. Not the Dems or GOP or the left or the right. Or any kind of "people of color" or "we all black" or "pan-Afrikan" hustle bullshit.

Ready and willing to prove to the doubters and haters on Zoom.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude tells white suprimacists groups to "Stand by" and these dumbasses actually think they re going to make some progress on reparations if his ass gets reelected.

I can t believe the stupid is this thick in here

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
This dude tells white suprimacists groups to "Stand by" and these dumbasses actually think they re going to make some progress on reparations if his ass gets reelected.

I can t believe the stupid is this thick in here
be ause they really aren't for reparations

They are trolls dude - and they are doing g their damnedest to convince ppl who are dissatisfied or politically ignorant ( or just prone to conspiracy ) to not vote or motivate others who aren't voting to convince other people

shit is just engineered to divide and suppress and convince black people their efforts are in vain

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
Just the opposite, fam. We the ones that knew death was better than living in their reality.

"I will rule in a black hell before I be a servant in a white heaven/" -Killer Mike

We saw where wanting inclusion got us (1960's)
We saw where reclining, forced busing, real estate by laws got us, introduction of drugs into our areas ('70's & '80's)
We saw where the war on drugs, media manipulation, oversentencing, policy change rhetoric got us ('90's)
Hell... we seen where HOPE & CHANGE got us..

When you gon stop trusting in dem CACS? :dunno:
I think we stand on the same side of this post bro. I cosign everything you said. I merely pointed out that it is us black folks that are so beaten down by a system that will NEVER accept us. We are no copy/paste conservatives trying to perpetuate the same old tired talking points...it's like that coon ass Kentucky attorney General that is the epitome of self hate and coonery. Plus, killer Mike is what everyday black folk need to keep them focused and reminded of the power we possess.until then...vote blue.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
GO VOTE. VOTE EARLY. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS VOTE.

X2k30W2.jpg