Curry and Tikka Masala Thread - Indian Women Ongoing Thread (Add On)

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About 2 weeks ago your girlfriend asked you to drive her and her good friend Vanessa to a Halloween party. You agreed, and after your girl put on her costume you drove over to Vanessa's place.

Vanessa was dressed as an angel and your girl dressed as the devil. So you arrived at Vanessa's place and before you leave out your girl has to use the bathroom.

So while you're waiting Vanessa asked you what you thought about her costume. You said it was nice and then she asked you did this make it more alluring?

She timed it right and covered up when she heard your girl coming out the bathroom. You played it off like nothing happened.

You figured maybe Vanessa had been drinking before, but when you drove them to the Mall the next day something else happened.

Your girl needed to get some money from her banks ATM, and you couldn't double park so you had to circle the block once. Vanessa jumped in the front seat next to you and pulled down her top and said you never answered her question from last night regarding her costume?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You would see Shanna at least once a week in your neighborhood supermarket. She was a very friendly cashier, but at times felt she wasn't being treated fairly by the manager.

Overtime, you developed a "friendly" relationship and you were always respectful when you saw her in person and when you spoke over the phone.

Maybe, it was the quiet of the November night last Friday night or she just felt comfortable with you, but this video chat was somewhat different from the others.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Add Apoorva T Ramaswamy to this list…. Bitch can get it!

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Padma is highly underrated

78030023-12771843-image-m-47_1700503677009.jpg

78030031-12771843-image-a-45_1700502703365.jpg

78030019-12771843-Love_connection_Padma_Lakshmi_was_seen_holding_hands_with_blacki-m-67_1700504866228.jpg

78031063-12771843-His_attire_Barris_was_more_casual_in_an_orange_puffy_jacket_blue-m-68_1700504897008.jpg

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If given the opportunity you would "sleep" with Archana, but she regarded you as a good friend and you were cool with that.

So, when she invited you to her family's cookout this summer at her parent's home in Queens you figured it should be fun.

Keep in mind that you and Archana are just good friends so all bets were off when you met her cousin Rasha.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the morning came the bittersweet memories of last night. You attended an office party of a good friend and you remember DJ introducing you to Jess.

To say that you were attracted to her was an understatement, and 2 glasses of Champagne just gave you an excuse to make more bad decisions.

Apparently, that same beverage cause Jess to be lead down the same path. Because after a few dances, at first apart then very close, you both found yourself at a room that neither of you were familiar with.

But, you would get to know each other.

You're just hoping you don't become a family before you're ready.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

78030023-12771843-image-m-47_1700503677009.jpg

78030031-12771843-image-a-45_1700502703365.jpg

78030019-12771843-Love_connection_Padma_Lakshmi_was_seen_holding_hands_with_blacki-m-67_1700504866228.jpg

78031063-12771843-His_attire_Barris_was_more_casual_in_an_orange_puffy_jacket_blue-m-68_1700504897008.jpg
Are they famous?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Carpe diem (Seize the day)
Over the years I've worked around several Indian women and usually had good working relationships. However, I never made that connection outside of work until I met "Mahal."

"Mahal" was a cashier that worked in the local Keyfood supermarket that I would see in the morning when I got off of work (and we started talking one morning after she explained the difference between tangerines and sweet mini oranges).

She worked the 2nd register and she we would acknowledge each other the minute I came in the store. Then I would always stand in her line (even if others were empty), and we would talk briefly.

We were slowly getting to know each other (I was being patience because of the cultural differences and I didn't want to be caught up in a "Me too" situation), and then all of a sudden... she was gone.

This young lady made me think of her.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You became acquainted with Seema because of your frequent visits to Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts. She would always tease you and wonder how you could eat so much ice cream and not get fat.

Since it was close to closing and the store was basically empty you had a chance to talk to her about her plans for the evening as well as New Year's Eve.

A melancholy look came over Seema face when she disclosed that she didn't have plans for either evening. Since you had no plans you figured why not invite her offer to split a pizza pie with her. In addition, she could share the ice cream with you to keep you from getting fat.

To your surprise she told you to meet her after the place closed at 9:00 PM (you waited for her at the local "Starbucks" because she didn't want her coworkers in her business).

Seema turned out to be full of surprises that evening.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You became acquainted with Seema because of your frequent visits to Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts. She would always tease you and wonder how you could eat so much ice cream and not get fat.

Since it was close to closing and the store was basically empty you had a chance to talk to her about her plans for the evening as well as New Year's Eve.

A melancholy look came over Seema face when she disclosed that she didn't have plans for either evening. Since you had no plans you figured why not invite her offer to split a pizza pie with her. In addition, she could share the ice cream with you to keep you from getting fat.

To your surprise she told you to meet her after the place closed at 9:00 PM (you waited for her at the local "Starbucks" because she didn't want her coworkers in her business).

Seema turned out to be full of surprises that evening.

Seema got 2 scoops of niceness right there