Crypto is a scam

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Isnt this how the tech game is tho, markets get oversaturated then purges itself... like the dot.com days...

but this right here is just the fed reserve banksters ushering in their cbdc coin, it can only exist if they take down

crypto..

so they coming hard at the game, they got few months left till biden leaves... so they goin hard no homo, these next few months...

the crazy shit tho is south korea saying crypto is not a security... that takes steam right out of the feds crypto regulating game,

where they could really try to destroy it through over regulation... but if the globe disagrees with them and

doesnt consider crypto a security.. its going to put a monkey wrench in their program...

they are slowly implementing their fed crypto coin... but they got big problems xrp already beat the federal reserve to

the punch... man this next year is going to be crazy... crypto aint going nowhere tho....

the headstart over the feds is too far for feds to catch up... they the feds are just lookin for a good reason to

ban it at this point...
Yeah, but shit was getting out of hand with folks getting on the bandwagon with their bullshit. And they were bullying these weak western cacs. Promoting censorship. All that bullshit. These the types that come into something strong and destroy it from the inside out with their activist bullshit mindset.

While working with folks outside the west, I wasn't finding that. It's refreshing. And like I said in the main thread, some strong folks doing big things in Africa.

Bitcoin isn't about censorship. And it's inclusive by just fucking existing. So is most crypto. These pieces of shit that were coming in during the last bullrun are big into censorship on speech and finance. Fuck them. Purge them. FOH.

When it comes to crypto, I don't fuck with anyone in the U.S. Haven't since '21.This place is cancerous. From the critically conscious to the SEC, fuck them all. We got a globe to play with and get money on. :yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but shit was getting out of hand with folks getting on the bandwagon with their bullshit. And they were bullying these weak western cacs. Promoting censorship. All that bullshit. These the types that come into something strong and destroy it from the inside out with their activist bullshit mindset.

While working with folks outside the west, I wasn't finding that. It's refreshing. And like I said in the main thread, some strong folks doing big things in Africa.

Bitcoin isn't about censorship. And it's inclusive by just fucking existing. So is most crypto. These pieces of shit that were coming in during the last bullrun are big into censorship on speech and finance. Fuck them. Purge them. FOH.

When it comes to crypto, I don't fuck with anyone in the U.S. Haven't since '21.This place is cancerous. From the critically conscious to the SEC, fuck them all. We got a globe to play with and get money on. :yes:

yea crypto has been infiltrated big time, that whole sam bankman fired shit was set up by the the upper echelons of the democratic party.. the banksters got to them whores...

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
It’s a way to make money
If you can’t understand that, that’s on you
53f82735d705566cdeab14cfe882ae42.jpg

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nigga, what?
I'm black... This is your quote;

“Never take advice from someone who is not where you want to be in life. Remember, if you buy someone else’s opinion, you buy their financial statement.”

I wonder how many people bought into these three opinions...

What-prison-life-will-look-like-for-Theranos-founder-Elizabeth.jpeg

60edf4ba61b8600019f16e68

iu

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Never take advice from someone who is not where you want to be in life. Remember, if you buy someone else’s opinion, you buy their financial statement.”

60edf4ba61b8600019f16e68

iu
Nigga please shut the fuck up :smh:
That quote came from a Black millionaire btw. Read a god damn book

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nigga please shut the fuck up :smh:
That quote came from a Black millionaire btw. Read a god damn book
Don't really care where it came from, you said it. I feel sorry for your momma... I'm pretty sure she did her best, but raising a boy who'd rather wear her dress, can be depressing.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

60edf4ba61b8600019f16e68

iu

That's a terrible quote!

Suppose you hear a story about an investor who put $100,000 into a struggling unknown tech company. That company turns around and he eventually sells his shares for $10 million.

Guarantee that you will see a bunch of articles in your news feed about what markers this person looks for in a potential company. His advice to new investors getting in the game. They will talk about his attitudes, daily routine, mindfulness meditation, what he wears, what he thinks about politics, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

So you think "hmm, if it worked for him maybe it could work for me." You beg, borrow and steal to get $100,000 and follow all of his advice to the letter to find the next startup unicorn.

But what you don't know is that this guy started with a $2 million inheritance. The other struggling tech companies he invested in continued to struggle until they went belly up. He's not a financial genius at all, just some guy that threw golden darts at the financial papers until something stuck.

Now that you followed that advice your investment tanks, but unlike this other guy you don't have that $2 million cushion to bounce back with. Now your SOL.

Don't always look for a winner to learn how to win. Often they win despite themselves. It's just as useful to talk to someone who failed and learned what not to do.

Last edited:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Ok gentlemen don't get left behind better throw a rack in the game and see what happens open up a uphold account and throw in 1k and forget about it until August 2025 just saying!

1. 100.00 in XRP
2. 100.00 in XLM
3. 100.00 in XDC
4. 100.00 in FLARE
5. 100.00 in HBAR
6. 100.00 in ALGORAND
7. 100.00 in VELO
8. 100.00 in DAG-CONSTELLATION
9. 100.00 in ALCH-PAY
10. 100.00 in KASPA

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ok gentlemen don't get left behind better throw a rack in the game and see what happens open up a uphold account and throw in 1k and forget about it until August 2025 just saying!

1. 100.00 in XRP
2. 100.00 in XLM
3. 100.00 in XDC
4. 100.00 in FLARE
5. 100.00 in HBAR
6. 100.00 in ALGORAND
7. 100.00 in VELO
8. 100.00 in DAG-CONSTELLATION
9. 100.00 in ALCH-PAY
10. 100.00 in KASPA
And how do you get your money out?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And how do you get your money out?

Give your real money in exchange for imaginary that will replace the real money that you exchanged for imaginary money. And the people you give your real money to get rich asf..... measured by the real money.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Give your real money in exchange for imaginary that will replace the real money that you exchanged for imaginary money. And the people you give your real money to get rich asf..... measured by the real money.
then how do you explain the hundreds of thousands of people who got rich from crypto, I hate using the word crypto I'd much rather say digital asset classes like Fintech tokens all of which I posted above and will work closely with trade finance and banking but it's up to you my man!
Don't get left behind throw something at those tokens I posted above even if it's 50.00 on each of them hell put 25.00 dollars on each of them and wait till 2025.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
then how do you explain the hundreds of thousands of people who got rich from crypto, I hate using the word crypto I'd much rather say digital asset classes like Fintech tokens all of which I posted above and will work closely with trade finance and banking but it's up to you my man!
Don't get left behind throw something at those tokens I posted above even if it's 50.00 on each of them hell put 25.00 dollars on each of them and wait till 2025.

What hundreds of thousands? And do you mean crypto rich?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You link your paypal or checking account to your crypto exchange coinbase or uphold and you can cash out instantly and the money will be in your account in seconds.
I wouldn't waste my time trying to sell you guys a dream the choice is yours just don't forget you guys were told before it becomes mainstream.
Remember this thread here and it took over six years just to get 30 post in the thread.

Man listen, do you know how many salty motherfuckers wished they would’ve bought bitcoin @ $100.00 and held on for 8 to 10 years. Man Fuck them salty MF.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That’s the funny part people into crypto aren’t holding it until it’s the official currency. They know it never will be so they sell it for fiat money. If yall love it so much why are you trying to get fiat for it?!?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Remember this thread here and it took over six years just to get 30 post in the thread.

Man listen, do you know how many salty motherfuckers wished they would’ve bought bitcoin @ $100.00 and held on for 8 to 10 years. Man Fuck them salty MF.

I dont know one actual person who made serious crypto money. These are people In Silicon Valley too. They all skeptical and some have lost money trying to get it out the exchange. So why is everyone trying to make the so called dead fiat if yall love crypto so much? The people who made a lot already had fuck you money and did t care if they lost a few hundred thousand in play money. It’s a scam for the wealthy to manipulate poor people while they take all your invested money