Crabs have been suffering / air-fried Crab

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s always amusing when people complain about their food being killed. How did people think that crab or steak got on their god damn plate!!!!
:lol: :itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:This reminded me of my niece. When she was a kid. We got through eating some pepper steak my sister cooked. My other sister said" that cow was good" My niece turned around and said steak come from a cow. Every body started laughing. While my niece was looking disappointed.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The one I got was about $50 at costco, this looks like a different beast.
Hers is small as fuck...... mine was a little over $200 I think..... pressure cooker/fryer/dehydrate and more... well worth the money and I still haven't used everything that it can do.... get a bigger better one man... you'll be glad that you did
sidebar: whenever I buy shit I check out all the models and try to anticipate everything that I'm gonna use it for and if there isn't a major price difference go one model up......... I use a pressure cooker sometimes and figured going up on the size to 8 qt would be a good move

:cheers:

Last edited:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
society gettin real bitchmade. Folks been steaming crabs live for centuries. I remember back in the day when you used to select your lobster out the tank at Red Lobster.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
business-is-booming-business.gif

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I cannot agree with anyone who lets anything suffer before they eat it but that shit looked delicious!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I don't need to see how the sausage is made!
We shouldn't close our eyes. This is the justification for many of the ills of this world and will be that which leads to our ultimate tragic or righteous end, depending on which side of humanity you land on (the options being for or against)