Crabs have been suffering / air-fried Crab

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them crips are going to get sick of yall giving them heavenly baths.....come back and whole kitch will be up

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Them crips are going to get sick of yall giving them heavenly baths.....come back and whole kitch will be up

giphy.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow I am vegan and that was very rough what the crabs go thru. Almost as bad as being black in the old days because they use to roast us on bond fires and the whole white families would watch the bodies pop like popcorn. And us to do medical experiments on us without any pain medicine. One surgeon stated he would never use anesthesia on a black. Back then blacks were used for experiments and they would not use anesthesia on them.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No way all that food got cooked properly stuffing the air fryer like that.
Shrimp cooks fast as hell and that was only three crabs and ten to a dozen shrimp that weren't even jumbo.... at 370 and over 15 minutes they steamed in their own juices...... my Ninja Foodi would've handled that masterfully... if your air fryer can't cook that amount properly...... you need a different air fryer
sidebar: crabs were on top.... the hottest part... and that bowl was shallow as fuck.... looks like only six inches..... I got an 8qt top loading Ninja, 12 in 1 Deluxe.... mine is about ten inches deep without the basket and could've thoroughly cooked more

81b+ticOPJL._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Shrimp cooks fast as hell and that was only three crabs and ten to a dozen shrimp that weren't even jumbo.... at 370 and over 15 minutes they steamed in their own juices...... my Ninja Foodi would've handled that masterfully... if your air fryer can't cook that amount properly...... you need a different air fryer
sidebar: crabs were on top.... the hottest part... and that bowl was shallow as fuck.... looks like only six inches..... I got an 8qt top loading Ninja, 12 in 1 Deluxe.... mine is about ten inches deep without the basket and could've thoroughly cooked more

81b+ticOPJL._AC_SY300_SX300_.jpg

The one I got was about $50 at costco, this looks like a different beast.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When I've steamed crabs, I've sometimes felt like the warden and the priest at an execution...

...then I get hungry...

...then I'm like, "Sorry, your appeal for a stay was denied." Then I say a couple of Hail Marys, and let the proceedings begin.

I'm joking, Lord. Please don't strike me down.

No way I'm using an air fryer. The old-fashioned way is good enough for me.