Cowboys @ Saints, Sunday Night Football 11/10/13...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed!!!

This TEAM doesn't deserve any more player coaches PERIOD!!!

Get that friendly ass shit out of here and get me some coaches who DEMAND more from their players and the players who don't like it get them out of here
Yup. You need a hardass leader either on the field or on the sideline. You cannot have an accommodating, coddling coach AND have a guy like Romo as the defacto on field leader. Just wont work. They dont compliment one another.

I'm not even a Cowboys fan, and still trippin of that Roy Williams trade.

To this day all I can do is :smh::(
You would have thought he learned from Throwey Picksaway.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Shouldn't this lame ass nigga Hocjo be banned for posting nothing bu gif's all day? All he does is post gifs of MJ and Obama. And it don't be one it be a about 20 gifs of the same shit........shit should warrant a ban....:smh: Trolling at its finest.

You soft as baby shit muthafucka you. You can't take it? You can't deal with an anonymous person on a blog posting shit you don't like? You must be a fuckin' kid in his room playing on the computer 'cause when real life throws some shit at you probably gone commit suicide. You's a sad ass muthafucka.....boy. :smh::smh:

:lol::lol::lol:

You're a fuckin' clown. Your team are a bunch of fuckin' clowns. My advice to you is to shut the fuck up, man up, and accept the shit.

This one's just for you:

tumblr_llz63n76nU1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Now, I have more productive shit to do today than to fuck with your little snot nose ass on this bitch all day. I'm out! Bitch!

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Dtownsfinest and hocjo2626 yall really go at each hard. Chill people lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
With as many turnover as that Cowboy defense creates, it's incredible how pouros that offence operates at times. :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dtownsfinest and hocjo2626 yall really go at each hard. Chill people lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

:lol: That boy is talking to himself in regards to me. :lol: I don't pay his trolling no mind.....it probably looks like we going back because he gets into it with everyone. :lol:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man we can't be waiting around for years on defensive personnel

Now ain't the time for that shit at all

Cowboys don't have time for that shit

If it was going to take that long should have never changed it period

The price we pay for having the worst GM in all of sports. Keep it real, we never had the true personnel to properly run the 34 defense. We just got over with Ratliff playing out of this world. :smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The price we pay for having the worst GM in all of sports. Keep it real, we never had the true personnel to properly run the 34 defense. We just got over with Ratliff playing out of this world. :smh:

All we were missing was a Nose Tackle and player maker at safety

We refused to address that year in and year out

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are making a great point on new school right now

This is a perfect Tony Romo year

You sit back and look at the numbers and you are like damn he is having a great season he is not the problem

But if you have been watching the games you know he has not been playing well

They were saying yeah he isn't the problem but he isn't the difference either

He took the money and nobody can fault him for that but taking the 2nd highest signing bonus of all time you HAVE to be a difference maker

Be the REASON your team is successful

OVERCOME and HIDE the weaknesses of your team with your play like a Manning, Brady, Brees, or Rodgers does cuz guess what you are on their pay scale