Cowboys @ Saints, Sunday Night Football 11/10/13...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hyped up about the game.....seems like everytime I wait all day for Sunday Night I get a big let down. But shit its all good. I hope we light Rob up for 40 so I can quit hearing about his ass.

Got fam in town who were Cowboy fans but became Aint's bandwagon fans so it should be good.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Guarateed that nigga Wackjo will come into the thread talking shit when ever the Saints are up and will go ghost if the Saints lose.

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Figures the Eagles get a Aaron Rogers-less Packers and we get a Saints team off a loss w/ a defensive coordinator who's had this game circled for months.

Romo is about to see the most ridiculous blitzes ever.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Offense better get it going early.And Dez better get that rock because if hes getting doubled someone else should be open all tha time.Did Miles Austin die???Where tha fuck has he been???To bad hes out tha door when its all done.Had high hopes for him but his lack of being on tha field and lack of getting open has been a huge dissapointment. :smh: :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Figures the Eagles get a Aaron Rogers-less Packers and we get a Saints team off a loss w/ a defensive coordinator who's had this game circled for months.

Romo is about to see the most ridiculous blitzes ever.

If by now they don't know how to attack that blitz that teams have been giving them for about 3 or 4 weeks now? Boy.........

Guarateed that nigga Wackjo will come into the thread talking shit when ever the Saints are up and will go ghost if the Saints lose.

He's gonna come in and post OBama or MJ laughing and that will be his contribution if they win. You won't see this nigga to next year if we win though. :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the football gods have spoken and da cowgirls will lose 2nite..the omen is for the gmen to have da best turn around season ever in nfl history..3 wins in a row..we mite have found our runningback dat we desperately needed..rodgers gets injured fo da packers last week juss so dat the gmen can beat them next week..redskins collapsed, romo will be romo, and da eagles will find away to blow their season..the football gods have spoken

datruth

Support BGOL
Registered
I hope we go in the the dome , and light there ass up, i know it will be a tough game but the saints play best from a lead, we seem to not know how to keep one, should be interesting

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
the football gods have spoken and da cowgirls will lose 2nite..the omen is for the gmen to have da best turn around season ever in nfl history..3 wins in a row..we mite have found our runningback dat we desperately needed..rodgers gets injured fo da packers last week juss so dat the gmen can beat them next week..redskins collapsed, romo will be romo, and da eagles will find away to blow their season..the football gods have spoken

You niggas have struggled to beat Josh Freeman, Matt Barkley, and Terrelle Pryor....

Y'all ain't going nowhere. You'll get a Rodgersless packer next week, but then you have to face real QBs after that.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You niggas have struggled to beat Josh Freeman, Matt Barkley, and Terrelle Pryor....

Y'all ain't going nowhere. You'll get a Rodgersless packer next week, but then you have to face real QBs after that.

the team who has the most points at the end of the game is always the winner..don't matter how it look as long as they get the job done..we have to go to the playoffs cause all the other teams in our division have sucked in da past 18 yrs when repping the nfc east...peyton vs eli in giant stadium come feb..the money dat will be generated off dat alone is why it must happen

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered
This will be a good game and I can't see nobody on that Dallas defense holding Jimmy Graham back. If we can hold Ware and get some running plays in we got this.

Last edited:

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This will be a good game and I can't see nobody on that Dallas defense holding Jimmy Graham back. If he can hold Ware and get some running plays in we got this.

Yea, I'm not confdent w/ Romo and Garrett on the road.

Expect a lot of dumpoffs to Witten and the RBs. :smh:
With a lot of shots of Rob Ryan dropping F-bombs.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
the team who has the most points at the end of the game is always the winner..don't matter how it look as long as they get the job done..we have to go to the playoffs cause all the other teams in our division have sucked in da past 18 yrs when repping the nfc east...peyton vs eli in giant stadium come feb..the money dat will be generated off dat alone is why it must happen

After the Packers, you guys have:

Cowboys
Redskins
Chargers
Seahawks
Lions
Redskins

You niggas won't win more than 2 of those games.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Cowboys
Redskins
Chargers
Seahawks
Lions
Redskins

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Cowboys
Redskins
Chargers
Seahawks
Lions
Redskins

Even if you beat the Packers next week, you would have to win five of those six games to make 9-7.

:itsawrap:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Cowboys
Redskins
Chargers
Seahawks
Lions
Redskins

Even if you beat the Packers next week, you would have to win five of those six games to make 9-7.

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This will be a good game and I can't see nobody on that Dallas defense holding Jimmy Graham back. If he can hold Ware and get some running plays in we got this.

Yea, I'm not confdent w/ Romo and Garrett on the road.

Expect a lot of dumpoffs to Witten and the RBs. :smh:
With a lot of shots of Rob Ryan dropping F-bombs.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Saints defense is underrated. Big day froms sproles.

yeah, but the saints o-line is garbage, and the haven't had a 100 yd rusher since the invention of color tv.

:smh::smh::smh:

this team was red hot until new england showed everyone how to slow them down. now, every game = dog fight.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saints bout to whup dat ass. Drew stunk up the field last week so he will take it out on the Cowgirls.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Cowboys
Redskins
Chargers
Seahawks
Lions
Redskins

we'll beat the cowgirls, beat the redskins twice, beat the packers, beat the chargers, lions, and prob lose to the seahawks

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
we'll beat the cowgirls, beat the redskins twice, beat the packers, beat the chargers, lions, and prob lose to the seahawks

:lol:

That's what I love about Giants fans. Give them a couple wins even when they play terrible and they're the best team in the NFL.

Meanwhile, Eli leads the league in INTs and you turned the ball over five times today. If Oakland had quit trying to let Pryor throw the ball and just run it, you guys would have lost by 10 :lol:

But we'll see. I do know your team looked like garbage today. I wouldn't be claiming all those W's off that performance.