COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You haven't read the room or this thread.
Ivermectin is prescribed from a pharmacy made for humans, given over 4 billion doses to humans for over 50 years. Winning the Nobel Peace Prize for its discovery.
Yes it's also administered to horses. But constantly repeating nonsense, not knowing, many have pills, further shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Bu3pwpyCAAAmuHG.jpg
I’m not repeating myself, I said what I said

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
TWITTER FILES #19
The Great Covid-19 Lie Machine
Stanford, the Virality Project, and the Censorship of “True Stories”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud you been asking forever

Ftccy0eWAAANMwR

DAAAAAMMMMMM they Desperate AS FUCK bruh...

Dumb ass muthafuckas TOOK THE BAIT they was smart to just ignore it...

Now they really EXPOSED themselves..

IT TOOK HOW LONG BRUH... THREE YEARS and THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO....LOL...

Hey notice none of her family or friends were around....

and also notice Hey all of a sudden she is NO LONGER a NURSE but

a PODCASTER...

Not to mention that looks NOTHING like her, Tiffany 2.0 has a fatter face...

The real Tiffany Dover's face is much more narrow..

big pharma is desperate AS FUCK to attempt to pull this BULLSHIT off

ESPECIALLY IN THIS AGE...!!!

this is pathetically hilarious and all they did was shoot themselves in the foot....

She takes a shot, vanishes for a few years, pops up with a whole different face,

hair color and career...

am I dreaming bruh...??? is this real life????

TIme to chase the big demon aka big pharma the FUCK out of Govt and our lives!!!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
DAAAAAMMMMMM they Desperate AS FUCK bruh...

Dumb ass muthafuckas TOOK THE BAIT they was smart to just ignore it...

Now they really EXPOSED themselves..

IT TOOK HOW LONG BRUH... THREE YEARS and THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO....LOL...

Hey notice none of her family or friends were around....

and also notice Hey all of a sudden she is NO LONGER a NURSE but

a PODCASTER...

Not to mention that looks NOTHING like her, Tiffany 2.0 has a fatter face...

The real Tiffany Dover's face is much more narrow..

big pharma is desperate AS FUCK to attempt to pull this BULLSHIT off

ESPECIALLY IN THIS AGE...!!!

this is pathetically hilarious and all they did was shoot themselves in the foot....

She takes a shot, vanishes for a few years, pops up with a whole different face,

hair color and career...

am I dreaming bruh...??? is this real life????

TIme to chase the big demon aka big pharma the FUCK out of Govt and our lives!!!!
Yep noticed, no family. Where's the hubby and kids? Does that look like a kitchen of a mom with children or home? Everything looks staged. But the public will buy the BS I suppose. Twitter pointing out tons of the obvious.

Like you a nurse, why haven't you worked since the incident, she looking to go back to work but for now podcasting?

We watching a movie

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep noticed, no family. Where's the hubby and kids? Does that look like a kitchen of a mom with children or home? Everything looks staged. But the public will buy the BS I suppose. Twitter pointing out tons of the obvious.

Like you a nurse, why haven't you worked since the incident, she looking to go back to work but for now podcasting?

We watching a movie

bruh the interviewer is obviously a big pharma agent whore...LOL, stupid big pharma took the bait,

they think their billions can cover up anything... They didnt read the memo,

we in a WHOLE NEW DIMENSION NOW bruh....them shanangins that worked in the eighties, nineties and early

aughts are NOT going to work now bruh!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Big pharma took the bait and got out PLAYED BY TEAM

CONSPIRACY FACTS!!!!

TAKE A BOW FAM!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you ain't smart at all....ol dumb peanut head ass knigha

easy b aint on a BOAT that pussy on a gay cruise..

easy b the type of dude, that needs a safe word before he fuck a chick,

he be like... Ok now if you start to hurt me, the safe word is,

moist man..

when I say MOIST MAN, we have to stop and cuddle..

MKAY my love..

Crackhead be like, whatever faggot!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CCP has been behind this entire thing all along, covertly to kill off North America and those bought and sold of the govt's of countries assisted.

What's in The Pfizer Documents

great drop,

bruh you know whats fuckin crazy, the fact that so many people

cant incorporate the simplest of fuckin logic...

just the fact that nobody wants to be liable for these cootie shots called vaccines...

thats the first fuckin flag that shouldve went off that ignites simple logic.

then the fact that fuckin pfizer literally tried to hold the trial documents for

FIFTY fuckin years.... if thats not screaming we HIDING some shit, I dont know what is,

but yet the fuckin millions of sheep STILL couldnt see a bone in a fuckin bone yard.

they still supported the wise unvaccinated and lacked the logic to see we are the ones that

wants whats best for everybody... all we are saying is, if you want me to take something let me

know who will be liable if/when something goes wrong...

no response.. and they said fuck you, you take it or dont feed your family, on SOME REAl

BULLYSHIT bruh... I never gave into bullies and I aint stoppin now.... they literally want to

medically rape you, and whats crazy is how they are trying to back out of shit now,

I heard that bitch prime minister in canada is trying to back track now... talkin about.. nobody

forced you to take it,

and the president of new zealand I heard also removed herself because the bullshit,

is catching up and she got the memo she better leave before it gets real nasty....

yea if only the masses could incorporate simple logic,

we wouldve been douched all these treasonous politicians from the left

and right the fuck outta here and get some real American freedom representation

up in this bitch!!1

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
great drop,

bruh you know whats fuckin crazy, the fact that so many people

cant incorporate the simplest of fuckin logic...

just the fact that nobody wants to be liable for these cootie shots called vaccines...

thats the first fuckin flag that shouldve went off that ignites simple logic.

then the fact that fuckin pfizer literally tried to hold the trial documents for

FIFTY fuckin years.... if thats not screaming we HIDING some shit, I dont know what is,

but yet the fuckin millions of sheep STILL couldnt see a bone in a fuckin bone yard.

they still supported the wise unvaccinated and lacked the logic to see we are the ones that

wants whats best for everybody... all we are saying is, if you want me to take something let me

know who will be liable if/when something goes wrong...

no response.. and they said fuck you, you take it or dont feed your family, on SOME REAl

BULLYSHIT bruh... I never gave into bullies and I aint stoppin now.... they literally want to

medically rape you, and whats crazy is how they are trying to back out of shit now,

I heard that bitch prime minister in canada is trying to back track now... talkin about.. nobody

forced you to take it,

and the president of new zealand I heard also removed herself because the bullshit,

is catching up and she got the memo she better leave before it gets real nasty....

yea if only the masses could incorporate simple logic,

we wouldve been douched all these treasonous politicians from the left

and right the fuck outta here and get some real American freedom representation

up in this bitch!!1
Pfizer and BioNTech are owned by German/China influences. Digging deeper is CCP controlled throughout all we've been through which is mind blowing to me. But the masses will eat up the media lies that's also controlled by telling you right from left, up from down.

Masses chose not to discern. And it was 75 yrs they wanted to hold back these reports.