COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conspiracy theorist about to be relabeled CONSPIRACY FACTIST!!

Bruh we are fuckin 10-0 batting a fuckin 1000..... muthafukas were like, hey tin foil hats what

about the micro chip, what happend to that, blah blah blah.....

Uh well.......

Tin foil hats for sale :lol:

it is always hard to be the first (although a grown man should know there will be times he has to stand alone and not be phased by peer pressure) but the fact of vindication makes it all worth it :yes:

That is the king mentality that we are missing as a whole but once our people start to embrace it, we will regain rulership like we had before the Neanderthal took over.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
43ca3f71227023717dd6bd2bf94041b07eafa50178599c151b2e31850adb8c22_1.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Just following up on this, Evergrande missed another major payment today.

Evergrande's debt deadline passes as Kaisa adds to China's property crisis
12/07/2021

Off topic but Evergrande just suspended trading in Hong Kong.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yessir...I'm trying to save my folks...I want to be a old Mayne...still shooting shit with the old heads about 2021...in 2070...brah

its crazy how the mass media never has anything positive to say about ivermectin

even though there are millions of people and doctors from other countries who say

other wise, I rarely see opposing views in favor of ivermectin,

Its so obvious big pharma owns the media and a large portion of

our govts...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG_20220104_085717_327_l.jpg

Early Covid-19 treatment guidelines: A practical approach to home-based care for healthy families

I just don't know...if any of that shit work...I take all that shit daily...and that bitch still infect me.... Ivermectin..when you get hit...is the best remedy...brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
DR SUCHARIT BHAKDI: ORGANS OF DEAD VACCINATED PROVES AUTO IMMUNE ATTACK

Dr. Bhakdi explains how and why the gene-based COVID-“vaccines” trigger the breakdown of immunological defenses against infectious agents that lie dormant (“sleeping”) in our bodies. These include many viruses such as Herpes zoster (shingles), Epstein-Barr-Virus (infectious mononucleosis), Cytomegaloviruses, bacteria – particularly tuberculosis – and parasites.

Moreover, our sentinel lymphocytes are vitally important in protecting us against tumors because they swiftly exterminate cancer cells that continually arise in our bodies. “Vaccine”- mediated destruction of these sentinel lymphocytes is going to have disastrous global consequences. Patients with dreaded “old” infections such as tuberculosis and with malignant tumors will flood the hospitals around the world.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dr. Bhakdi explains how and why the gene-based COVID-“vaccines” trigger the breakdown of immunological defenses against infectious agents that lie dormant (“sleeping”) in our bodies. These include many viruses such as Herpes zoster (shingles), Epstein-Barr-Virus (infectious mononucleosis), Cytomegaloviruses, bacteria – particularly tuberculosis – and parasites.

Moreover, our sentinel lymphocytes are vitally important in protecting us against tumors because they swiftly exterminate cancer cells that continually arise in our bodies. “Vaccine”- mediated destruction of these sentinel lymphocytes is going to have disastrous global consequences. Patients with dreaded “old” infections such as tuberculosis and with malignant tumors will flood the hospitals around the world.

And they say long term research is not needed, folks who have a wait and see approach gets ridiculed..

and the fact they really twisting arms for folks to take it in places like nyc...

is saying a lot.....

Interesting Post bruh

Thanks!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

according to Wikipedia, he also has said Covid is a hoax. I am asking you to confirm, not agreeing with wiki.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, DC, and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife, Karina Reiss, live with their three-year-old son, Jonathan Atsadjan, in a small village near the city of Kiel.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
according to Wikipedia, he also has said Covid is a hoax. I am asking you to confirm, not agreeing with wiki.
You listened? Cause he's citing someone else's findings, another doctor.

And most likely saying what many others are implying, is that it is a serious disease, just the over sensationalizaton to scare massed and force mandates, lockdowns is wrong.

Omicron they see now is mild so they now introduced a new variant. This will never end. They don't want it to.

Two years now, don't seem to be the viable solution.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh look....ANOTHER "consipracy theory" proven true

Where's the scary bruh whos been using NY covid stats to scare everyone???

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh look....ANOTHER "consipracy theory" proven true

Where's the scary bruh whos been using NY covid stats to scare everyone???

nothing been proven or has been disproven. She is doing the right thing in researching it and she seems to be being sensible about her approach, which is fair.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And most likely saying what many others are implying, is that it is a serious disease, just the over sensationalizaton to scare massed and force mandates, lockdowns is wrong.

Omicron they see now is mild so they now introduced a new variant. This will never end. They don't want it to.

he only checked 15 people?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey I wish everyone the best,

I just dont see, how injecting your body

with multiple vaccines and boosters for something that has the symptoms

of a common cold, just doesnt sit right with me...

there is just no fuckin way, these variants are just poppin

out of thin air all of a sudden...

they did all this fuckin knee jerk reacting..

got folks not getting paid because of an illegall mandate,

and this NEW variant omicron or whatever its called is much

much more milder than covid 19...

they have to pump out another one before the supreme court

makes its decision this week on the mandates...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You cant make this shit up! Now if you dont take unlimited vaccines... you are NOT

FULLY VACCINATED...

Federal health leaders are moving away from an emphasis on what constitutes being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in favor of staying current with shots.

“We’re using the terminology now ‘keeping your vaccinations up to date,’ rather than what ‘fully vaccinated’ means,” White House chief medical adviser Anthony S. Fauci said during a National Institutes of Health lecture Tuesday. “Right now, optimal protection is with a third shot of an mRNA or a second shot of a J&J.”

"Right Now" you KNOW that means six months from now, even with a third shot of mrna or a second shot of jandj

you wont be considered fully vaccinated...

at a lost for words... they just want to keep pumpin you up with fear and vaccines untill something gives...

and it wont be the variants....

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
killagram said:
I just got released to return to work...Omnicron...will cripple you as well....it's not a cakewalk... if anything it's more sneaky...and way more stealth...makes you think it's a cold... then in your sleep...that bitch suffocates you...brah

Yout got infected again bruv?!!

Whether vaxxed or not...add this to your regimen especially after you're in close spaces with others...

Mix 25-50% peroxide with warm water and flush your sinus with it down into your throat and spit out. Rinse and gargle with it also...a neti pot from time to time doesn't hurt either.

Early treatment has been key in my tribe/famalam.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Whether vaxxed or not...add this to your regimen especially after you're in close spaces with others...

Mix 25-50% peroxide with warm water and flush your sinus with it down into your throat. Rinse and gargle with it also...a neti pot from time to time doesn't hurt either.

You mean drink it? I wouldn't. Shouldn't ingest regular peroxide at all and not those dilutions either.

If you can get a Nebulizer, then get some 3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, fill it with about 6-8 ml, and nebulize that once a day.

Can also get 30ppm Colloidal Silver, 5ml in the Nebulizer and do that once a day.

This stuff helped me when I had it.

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Mixd said:
You mean drink it? I wouldn't. Shouldn't ingest regular peroxide at all and not those dilutions either.

If you can get a Nebulizer, then get some 3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, fill it with about 6-8 ml, and nebulize that once a day.

Can also get 30ppm Colloidal Silver, 5ml in the Nebulizer and do that once a day.

This stuff helped me when I had it.

Nah...don't swallow. Just flush and when it reaches the throat spit out.

Nebulizer also a great idea. Did the same with colloidal silver for my infection. Worked well with my with flu and bronchitis symptoms over the years.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Mix 25-50% peroxide with warm water and flush your sinus with it down into your throat and spit out. Rinse and gargle with it also...a neti pot from time to time doesn't hurt either.

If your Vaxed Omicron is light work. My nephew got it and was only down for half a day