COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There are some reports that say they are "pulling it" from current circulation and taking if off of the table as an option in the US.
They can't.
They removed all animal versions of pure IVM.

Regular human meds, I don't see how they can. It's so highly utilized for a ton of things.

What they may try to do is force med institutions/professionals to not give it as treatments specifically "for Covid". Like they did with NAC.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So...
You want me to believe that the dope man(China)... is going to lace his dope and kill his best customer(the USA)... GTFOH... :roflmao:
Did you fully grasp the message?

Do you understand why China is gunning for global power and the ruthless methods they will take to achieve it?

In the words of China's late great, Bruce Lee, don't focus on the finger our you'll miss all the heavenly glory.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Do you understand why China is gunning for global power and the ruthless methods they will take to achieve it?

In the words of China's late great, Bruce Lee, don't focus on the finger our you'll miss all the heavenly glory.

Power to do what ?
If you have no one left to project your power upon, do you really have power?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Power to do what ?
If you have no one left to project your power upon, do you really have power?
giphy.gif

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And got damn Chang...which lie do you wanna tell???
Chang's article described China's new practices in imposing travel restrictions and quarantine orders to contain the spread of the Delta variant as "various forms of lockdown," and smeared them as "totalitarian brute-force measures." This is obviously biased.

And D moe...
You might want to quit posting shit from that Chang guy...
5 mins of research shows me that he is either a liar, bipolar or both.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Understand, China or CCP has been already in control of many things. They own many politicians here already.

The largest land owner in America is Bill Gates. Know who's the second? China/CCP.

Here's the company that owns more land in Canada and USA than anyone else, and how they currently manipulate our food supply by owning hundred of thousands of acres of farmland.

China Evergrande bonds suspended as prices plunge

The above happened the start of this week. They are on the verge of collapse, in deep liquidation and had to cease selling bonds.

Back to how China has heavy influence almost everywhere. They don't have to have a military controlling countries. Why do they need to fire a single shot?

They already released this virus which is the largest bioweapon against humanity. They want to and are dominating everywhere.

Look at

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb326f229-813c-4461-86a3-b5928aa8beaa_925x515.jpeg

Afghanistan is the "the Saudi Arabia of lithium" -a metal that is essential for electric vehicle batteries.

The Taliban announced that China will be their 'main partner' in rebuilding Afghanistan.

Together, they now control one of the world's largest lithium deposits worth an estimated $1 to $3 trillion.

The Chinese company, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited (CATL), is the world's largest manufacturer of electric vehicle lithium-ion batteries.

Hunter Biden's investment fund, Bohai Harvest (BHR), which was funded by the Bank of China and other Chinese-government owned financial firms list the Chinese lithium-battery giant, CATL, among its portfolio of investments.

In other words, the Biden family is set to personally profit from China gaining access to Afghanistan's lithium deposits.

china-taliban-768x431-1-696x391.jpg

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi meeting with The Taliban in China. July 28th

Ever check a pack of chicken in the grocery and see grown in the USA, packaged in China? Why

Yeah nothing to see here.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Understand, China or CCP has been already in control of many things. They own many politicians here already.

The largest land owner in America is Bill Gates. Know who's the second? China/CCP.

Here's the company that owns more land in Canada and USA than anyone else, and how they currently manipulate our food supply by owning hundred of thousands of acres of farmland.

The above happened the start of this week. They are on the verge of collapse, in deep liquidation and had to cease selling bonds.

Back to how China has heavy influence almost everywhere. They don't have to have a military controlling countries. Why do they need to fire a single shot?

They already released this virus which is the largest bioweapon against humanity. They want to and are dominating everywhere.

Look at

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb326f229-813c-4461-86a3-b5928aa8beaa_925x515.jpeg

Afghanistan is the "the Saudi Arabia of lithium" -a metal that is essential for electric vehicle batteries.

The Taliban announced that China will be their 'main partner' in rebuilding Afghanistan.

Together, they now control one of the world's largest lithium deposits worth an estimated $1 to $3 trillion.

The Chinese company, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited (CATL), is the world's largest manufacturer of electric vehicle lithium-ion batteries.

Hunter Biden's investment fund, Bohai Harvest (BHR), which was funded by the Bank of China and other Chinese-government owned financial firms list the Chinese lithium-battery giant, CATL, among its portfolio of investments.

In other words, the Biden family is set to personally profit from China gaining access to Afghanistan's lithium deposits.

Ever check a pack of chicken in the grocery and see grown in the USA, packaged in China? Why

0292b72eab269c7903683de6ae5ea4d4.gif

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Look at

Bruh.... we still waiting on that dolla crash you been warning us about for the last 15 fucking years..

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Look at

I'm bout to research all this... keep feeding me the ball...brah

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Look at

This is why America had to get up out of there…At some point in the future this is going to be a bigger shit show so I am proud of Joe Biden getting us out of there.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Bruh.... we still waiting on that dolla crash you been warning us about for the last 15 fucking years..
As if I control global events.
All I do is keep myself abreast of happenings around the world. Timing isn't predictable, but what's happening is inevitable.

Things like this...

The Six Largest Wall Street Banks Issue Market Red Alerts

The Six Largest Wall Street Banks Issue Market Red Alerts
Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Credit Suisse And Goldman Sachs.

These are some of the biggest Wall Street banks that have issued "red alert" warnings on the US stock market in just the past few days, with some expecting an imminent correction of 10-20%, while others expect a slow burning drift lower over the next few months. Below we summarize the highlights of their surprisingly downbeat views.

And then another indicator of shit hitting the fan...

Crude Oil Prices Drop as China Releases National Reserves
China orders the release of the national crude oil reserve to stabilize the domestic market for the first time in history.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is why America had to get up out of there…At some point in the future this is going to be a bigger shit show so I am proud of Joe Biden getting us out of there.
Proud?

Enjoy

White House wants $6.4 billion to help resettle Afghan allies, refugees

Biden just sent Congress his Administration’s policy “riders” for the Gov’t Funding Bill (Continuing Resolution). They include lifetime welfare & path to citizenship for every unvetted Afghan national Biden has randomly flown—or will fly—into US, and their relatives.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why America had to get up out of there…At some point in the future thi
Proud?

Enjoy

White House wants $6.4 billion to help resettle Afghan allies, refugees

Biden just sent Congress his Administration’s policy “riders” for the Gov’t Funding Bill (Continuing Resolution). They include lifetime welfare & path to citizenship for every unvetted Afghan national Biden has randomly flown—or will fly—into US, and their relatives.

Brah..you shooting automatic fire...this morning

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Brah..you shooting automatic fire...this morning
Yeah but getting off topic.

Ivermectin, Quercetin or NAC

Very important, if you're either unvaccinated or vaccinated, to protect yourself from what's coming. Cause you only have to look at Israel to see what's coming here. And newer variants are mutating making vaccines with no defense against them. They can alter them over and over forcing you to keep taking it.

Israel no longer recognize those who've had two shots as vaccinated any longer. You have to now take the third booster to be considered vaccinated. These people are already looking at the 4th shot to be administered.

I just don't get how people compare any of this to any previous vaccine. Polio shot, MMR, you take it "once", and you're done.

This, they're on the road to give this vaccine 3-4x a year or you're not vaccinated?

Sum Ting Wong

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Very important, if you're either unvaccinated or vaccinated, to protect yourself from what's coming. Cause you only have to look at Israel to see what's coming here. And newer variants are mutating making vaccines with no defense against them. They can alter them over and over forcing you to keep taking it.

Israel no longer recognize those who've had two shots as vaccinated any longer. You have to now take the third booster to be considered vaccinated. These people are already looking at the 4th shot to be administered.

I just don't get how people compare any of this to any previous vaccine. Polio shot, MMR, you take it "once", and you're done.

This, they're on the road to give this vaccine 3-4x a year or you're not vaccinated?

Sum Ting Wong

The American People will change this...I hope..brah

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sum Ting Wong
Because unvaccinated people are allowing for the rapid mutation of the virus.... duh.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Because unvaccinated people are allowing for the rapid mutation of the virus.... duh.
Answer this. How can the original alpha virus, enter a host (my body) and mutate?

It is seeing this body for the first time, it will destroy its host with its virus.

But entering a host, who has the virus, with a particular address to fight off this type X virus only knows how to fight virus version X.

What does the virus then do in this host with the vaccine? It mutates.

That is how variants have always worked. Period.

You're assuming how variants work.

Prove me wrong. Not with fake news talking points. Show me a past virus in an unvaccinated person of any virus that made a mutation or variation.

"Science" just don't work that way.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Answer this. How can the original alpha virus, enter a host (my body) and mutate?

It is seeing this body for the first time, it will destroy its host with its virus.

But entering a host, who has the virus, with a particular address to fight off this type X virus only knows how to fight virus version X.

What does the virus then do in this host with the vaccine? It mutates.

That is how variants have always worked. Period.

You're assuming how variants work.

Prove me wrong. Not with fake news talking points. Show me a past virus in an unvaccinated person of any virus that made a mutation or variation.

"Science" just don't work that way.
The seasonal flu.

After I damn near died from it, I get a shot every year.

Also, once there was vaccines for shit like polio no sane person refused it. The homie Killa had it 3 times, and each time it was different or he wouldn't catch it over and over.

Same with the flu. When I was in my 20's and bulletproof I didn't get the shots. It wasn't until I was in my mid 40's that that shit had me wanting to die.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
The seasonal flu.

After I damn near died from it, I get a shot every year.

Also, once there was vaccines for shit like polio no sane person refused it. The homie Killa had it 3 times, and each time it was different or he wouldn't catch it over and over.

Same with the flu. When I was in my 20's and bulletproof I didn't get the shots. It wasn't until I was in my mid 40's that that shit had me wanting to die.
Thing is who knows what Killa had. He could of been sick with the first version then later a variant OR maybe just general flu or pneumonia. Today it's hard to tell if someone has Covid as CDC even deemed the PCR tests inaccurate. They cannot differentiate from Pneumonia, Flu, Covid or the common cold. They just test positive for when your immune system is run down. Especially for how many cycles you run the sample.

I took the home test Binax, I tested negative, wife was positive. But I knew I was sick. Last time I was ever sick was 19 yrs old where it put me in bed. I've worked as an EMT in NYC for over 10 yrs around a ton of infectious diseases when AIDS was rampant in the 90's. I was never sick, never wore a mask. Protocol for an infectious patient was to give them a mask back then. That's it.

So I don't know what to believe I really had today. I just know ivermectin and a host of other things I did, got me better. And the second round of it, definitely knocked out my affer Covid effects. All of my fam had remnants of Covid for two weeks and the second round protocol of 5 days IVM, gone after 3 days.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is who knows what Killa had. He could of been sick with the first version then later a variant OR maybe just general flu or pneumonia. Today it's hard to tell if someone has Covid as CDC even deemed the PCR tests inaccurate. They cannot differentiate from Pneumonia, Flu, Covid or the common cold. They just test positive for when your immune system is run down. Especially for how many cycles you run the sample.

I took the home test Binax, I tested negative, wife was positive. But I knew I was sick. Last time I was ever sick was 19 yrs old where it put me in bed. I've worked as an EMT in NYC for over 10 yrs around a ton of infectious diseases when AIDS was rampant in the 90's. I was never sick, never wore a mask. Protocol for an infectious patient was to give them a mask back then. That's it.

So I don't know what to believe I really had today. I just know ivermectin and a host of other things I did, got me better. And the second round of it, definitely knocked out my affer Covid effects. All of my fam had remnants of Covid for two weeks and the second round protocol of 5 days IVM, gone after 3 days.

3 days Is maximum time that ivermectin needs ..to rid you of that bullshit...brah

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Did you have the loss of taste and smell? If not you probably had a regular flu.

And I don't know where you're getting your data from about the pcr test, but it's very accurate at detection.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Did you have the loss of taste and smell? If not you probably had a regular flu.

And I don't know where you're getting your data from about the pcr test, but it's very accurate at detection.
I didn't lose taste or smell, wife and son did. But that's not an exacting indicator of Covid. We didn't have many symptoms many talk about. Just mainly weak and a dry unproductive cough which got increasingly worse. Nothing else.

As for PCR. CDC says they are moving to another test in Dec as there are more accurate tests for Covid. So many sites came to say what the CDC said wasn't that it wasn't inaccurate, but that there are better tests.

Here's the CDC statement

But here's an explanation of PCR testing inaccuracies because of cycles of testing.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
And I don't know where you're getting your data from about the pcr test, but it's very accurate at detection
More on PCR and cycle thresholds

Five Times this Year the New York Times Accidentally Told the Truth

Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
More on PCR and cycle thresholds

Five Times this Year the New York Times Accidentally Told the Truth

Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.
Opinion?

What do you suggest? That thousands of people are dying from regular flu?