Cops searching Lil Wayne's plane find a gold-plated gun, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, pain killers, cough syrup for Purple Drank and $26,000 in cash

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
What a fucking jackass. Goddamn it's hurts to see Black people constantly get caught up in nigga shit. DaFuck you doing letting it be know you got a gun when you a felon. You are supposed to have security and if need be a virtually undetectable carbon fiber custom Glock17 with custom bullets in complementary jackets in case of emergency. WU-Tang Clan had Papa Wu to help advise them as younger men from making bad decisions as per the good orderly direction he would give them. SMFH :smh:

I don't blame him. When have the police EVER protected rappers from criminals?

Rappers getting robbed, shot, even killed with impunity. Nothing ever gets solved. Legal or not, I'd carry a gun too.

While we're on the topic, Wayne is a well known entertainer with a well known source of income riding on a private jet. In what world is it suspicious for him to hold $26,000 in cash? Why did the press feel it necessary to tell us he was allowed to travel to his 10,000 square foot home? Are they trying to insinuate he's a drug dealer? Are they trying to get him robbed again?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't blame him. When have the police EVER protected rappers from criminals?

Rappers getting robbed, shot, even killed with impunity. Nothing ever gets solved. Legal or not, I'd carry a gun too.

While we're on the topic, Wayne is a well known entertainer with a well known source of income riding on a private jet. In what world is it suspicious for him to hold $26,000 in cash? Why did the press feel it necessary to tell us he was allowed to travel to his 10,000 square foot home? Are they trying to insinuate he's a drug dealer? Are they trying to get him robbed again?
A guy in a private jet who can’t afford security. Got it.
What criminal can get him at the clear port?

and a goldplated gun doesn’t really sound like self defense. I mean I’m sure it works , but I doubt he has it for necessary protection.

he’s a felon. He can’t carry a gun. And he’s a RICH felon. He doesn’t NEED to carry a gun.Btw, yes the police do protect rappers from criminals, including other rappers who ARE criminals, and people get mad at em for checking for weapons at a music fest that people get shot at.

y’all make so many excuses for people to be stupid.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
A guy in a private jet who can’t afford security. Got it.
What criminal can get him at the clear port?

and a goldplated gun doesn’t really sound like self defense. I mean I’m sure it works , but I doubt he has it for necessary protection.

he’s a felon. He can’t carry a gun. And he’s a RICH felon. He doesn’t NEED to carry a gun.Btw, yes the police do protect rappers from criminals, including other rappers who ARE criminals, and people get mad at em for checking for weapons at a music fest that people get shot at.

y’all make so many excuses for people to be stupid.

He still has to get to and from the airport though.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
So this the pig's new hustle? ll they need to do is get a 'friend' to call in the tip and they can search the planes of rappers. :smh: I mean, they can do it without the actual call, but it just looks better to have the bullshit, untraceable tip.

Maybe it's another snitching ass pilot. If that's the case, there will be an opportunity for a private company to advertise they don't hire snitch bitches. Someone can corner the damn market before this trend gets out of control with copycats.

If it was the pilot I understand. Nobody wants to risk losing their licence and six figure salary over somebody else's sloppy interstate smuggling.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im telling you.. every bruh with an entourage, any organizations started by bruhs or sis, are all infiltrated,

by law enfarcement...

talkin bout they got an anonymous tip....

I bet the snitch is right in weezy camp.....
giphy.gif

how about he try that for a while and see how it works out???

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
That’s not where he was. He was ON THE PLANE

If he was at home I can understand that. A little.

But he wasn't. Security can get him to and from the airport. If it's that serious to him.

If he was leaving any state but Cali I'd agree.

In SoCal they have dudes who will let you know in not so subtle ways that you need to break them off some money for your "protection". They got Ray J on that a few years ago

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blame JuiceWrld and his crew for getting caught with that bag on their plane. AG Williiam Barr put out a target on black crime "kingpins". Any rapper with a private plane or bus is about to be harassed for the duration of his appointment. I saw on a popular internet form about my town where the Feds were snooping around asking specificly about organized crime groups in the cities.

The white folks on the website were happy to name off all the defunct black gangs in the area but couldn't really name any groups rasing hell right now. Seems to me the Feds are willing to turn a blind eye to Asian, Arab, and Latino crime groups because black crime groups getting busted get more media attention and bigger budgets for the alphabet boys.

Law enforcement beating a dead horse going after black people when its dead obvious that other groups have bigger crime syndicates such as human trafficking. Black people aren't evolved at a high level yet anytime a black person is envolved they become the face of the crime problem.

If you young dudes are on the internet showing of drugs, guns and money, dont be surprised if the Feds pay you a visit. In 2020, self snitching is going to get you busted. The Feds have people watching social media 24/7 getting intel on everything you say and do on those sites. If you want to be a silly MFer looking like s thug moving a bag then the next two years isn't going to be good for you.

Niggas like this need to clean up their act and rap like a 2020 Fresh Prince/ Will Smith to throw off the scent, all the while being a evil square MFer with a secret liar getting all the money.

91a7eb8e343f85bc73dc19e9bcd1bdd3--gustavo-fring-gus-fring.jpg

OR...hear me out i know this is gonna sound crazy....how bout THEY DON'T COMMIT CRIMES!!!

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
OR...hear me out i know this is gonna sound crazy....how bout THEY DON'T COMMIT CRIMES!!!

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

LOL!! I was gonna say that too. Thats the best option. Im not advising another person to do any thing stupid. I wouldn't do that shit nor should anyone else, but for Christ sake can niggas realize this aint 1995 and that putting ALL your business on the internet for the world to see is a special kind of retarded.

Nigga really think they can say and do anything on social media in 2020 have to either be mentally slow or working with some type of deeper purpose.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
If he was leaving any state but Cali I'd agree.

In SoCal they have dudes who will let you know in not so subtle ways that you need to break them off some money for your "protection". They got Ray J on that a few years ago
Then he should pay them. That's his fault for wanting to be a blood.

Plus, Cali is the WORST place to try to be carrying, especially as a felon

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
It's crazy how this cat has yet to grow up. When you look at those from his generation (P, Jay-Z, Nas, etc.), they've long outgrown the bullshit. If you're 37 and engaging in the same activities of a 17 yr older, that's 20 yrs of absolutely no growth.

Absolutely ridiculous when you think about it.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how this cat has yet to grow up. When you look at those from his generation (P, Jay-Z, Nas, etc.), they've long outgrown the bullshit. If you're 37 and engaging in the same activities of a 17 yr older, that's 20 yrs of absolutely no growth.

Absolutely ridiculous when you think about it.
was telling my homie that some weeks ago about dude.

Me:
Theirs no way this dope fiend shouldn't damn near be worth jay Z money But I guess when you spend all your time sipping liquid heroin, snorting coke, popping pills, smoking weed, eating pussy and rapping about it you don't have time to make real business moves and capitalize off your own name.

Birdman:
You finished or you done? That's where i come in Pleigh Boi, Mind yo fucking business out chere.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all kno it was the pilot right!?

He at least confirmed everything b4 they landed and didnt warn his passengers at all. Feds didnt run up on a hunch!

Cats been super relaxed, smoking, drinkin, being rude, smackin flight crew on the ass. Now business is booming the tables have turned.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could have been the pilot, could have been someone in the Wayne’s group but I think that only limits the potential scope of points of access.
The tip was received before they landed. Plenty of people could have talked/bragged to someone or brought a random onto the plane. Hell, a pre flight maintenance worker could have witnessed something.

Like others said or alluded too...he’s old enough and experienced enough to know the risks he is taking. He is deliberately engaging in such habits and keeping people around him that want to feed his drug and other addictions. He’s an addict and things never end well for addicts that continue to feed their addictions. We “THINK” he’s fairly high functioning bc of our perception of him through social media but who knows what the guy has to do just to get up and walk around.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
folks dont know.. see a lot of these young dudes that get fame..

dont tell the whole story, they love showing you the flossing shit.

but they aint so quick to share the real reasons they need security... and how that flossing shit

gets corny REAL FAST when you realize how many thirsty people out there

aka parasites and how they cant wait to host off yo ass..

and it aint just bruhs in the hood.. its folks who low key mad you living better than them...

yall could have that fame shit....

just give me the funds