Cops searching Lil Wayne's plane find a gold-plated gun, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, pain killers, cough syrup for Purple Drank and $26,000 in cash

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Cops searching Lil Wayne's plane after anonymous tip-off found a gold-plated gun, 'heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, pain killers, cough syrup used to make potent concoction Purple Drank and $26,000 in cash'
  • Rapper Lil Wayne admitted to owning a gold-plated pistol which he said was a Father's Day gift after authorities searched his private jet in Miami
  • The private jet was first searched on December 23 after officers received an anonymous tip
  • A search warrant says officers found suspected drugs, cash and cough syrup used to make the potent concoction 'Purple Drank'
  • Lil Wayne, 37, was not charged with any crimes and was released by authorities
  • However, federal authorities moved the case to a federal grand jury for a potential indictment

23290928-7877861-Pictured_Lil_Wayne-a-26_1578805228039.jpg
23290922-7877861-Pictured_Lil_Wayne-a-25_1578805228038.jpg

Lil Wayne admitted to owning a gold-plated pistol found in his luggage when his private jet was searched by police officers in Florida.

The rapper, 37, reportedly told Miami-Dade officers and FBI agents that the gun in question was a Father's Day present gifted to him, according to a search warrant obtained by the Miami Herald.

'There is a gold-plated Glock firearm inside his book bag...which was given to him as a Father’s Day gift,' the warrant said.

The weapon is listed as a gold Remington 911 on the warrant.

The record revealed that along with the pistol, authorities found bullets, suspected cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, pain killers, $25,983 in cash and prescription-strength cough syrup oftentimes used to make 'Purple Drank.'

Popularized in Southern rap circles, the concoction is a mix of promethazine, codeine, soda and Jolly Ranchers to create 'sizzurp' and 'lean.'

Last month, the rapper flew from California to Miami-Opa locka Executive Airport on December 23, but was met by agents with the FBI, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The incident began when authorities received an anonymous tip about possible drugs and firearms on a Gulfstream G-V and obtained a search warrant that day.

The warrant, approved by a Miami-Dade state court judge, found probable cause regarding accusations of marijuana trafficking and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

The plane's pilot allowed authorities onto the aircraft, where 'it was readily apparent' that Lil Wayne 'was under the influence of illicit narcotics based on his delayed speech and partially closed eyes.'

Investigators say two police dogs searched the aircraft, which smelled of marijuana.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., has not been charged in the case yet and authorities allowed him to continue to his 10,000-square-foot home in Miami Beach.

However, federal authorities are expected to move the case to a federal grand jury for a potential indictment.

Lil Wayne addressed the incident on Twitter, saying everything was 'all goody' following the search.

'All goody! I think they thought I was talking abt a different “Pack” in my last tweet. But anyway GO PACK GO!!!'

In a previous tweet, he wrote 'GO PACK GO' in an apparent cheer for the Green Bay Packers.

In 2010, the Louisiana rapper pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon when a semi-automatic firearm was discovered on his tour bus three years earlier.

Lil Wayne served eight months on Rikers Island before being released early from his one-year sentence in November 2010.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
What a fucking jackass. Goddamn it's hurts to see Black people constantly get caught up in nigga shit. DaFuck you doing letting it be know you got a gun when you a felon. You are supposed to have security and if need be a virtually undetectable carbon fiber custom Glock17 with custom bullets in complementary jackets in case of emergency. WU-Tang Clan had Papa Wu to help advise them as younger men from making bad decisions as per the good orderly direction he would give them. SMFH :smh:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Blame JuiceWrld and his crew for getting caught with that bag on their plane. AG Williiam Barr put out a target on black crime "kingpins". Any rapper with a private plane or bus is about to be harassed for the duration of his appointment. I saw on a popular internet form about my town where the Feds were snooping around asking specificly about organized crime groups in the cities.

The white folks on the website were happy to name off all the defunct black gangs in the area but couldn't really name any groups rasing hell right now. Seems to me the Feds are willing to turn a blind eye to Asian, Arab, and Latino crime groups because black crime groups getting busted get more media attention and bigger budgets for the alphabet boys.

Law enforcement beating a dead horse going after black people when its dead obvious that other groups have bigger crime syndicates such as human trafficking. Black people aren't evolved at a high level yet anytime a black person is envolved they become the face of the crime problem.

If you young dudes are on the internet showing of drugs, guns and money, dont be surprised if the Feds pay you a visit. In 2020, self snitching is going to get you busted. The Feds have people watching social media 24/7 getting intel on everything you say and do on those sites. If you want to be a silly MFer looking like s thug moving a bag then the next two years isn't going to be good for you.

Niggas like this need to clean up their act and rap like a 2020 Fresh Prince/ Will Smith to throw off the scent, all the while being a evil square MFer with a secret liar getting all the money.

91a7eb8e343f85bc73dc19e9bcd1bdd3--gustavo-fring-gus-fring.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Blame JuiceWrld and his crew for getting caught with that bag on their plane. AG Williiam Barr put out a target on black crime "kingpins". Any rapper with a private plane or bus is about to be harassed for the duration of his appointment. I saw on a popular internet form about my town where the Feds were snooping around asking specificly about organized crime groups in the cities.

The white folks on the website were happy to name off all the defunct black gangs in the area but couldn't really name any groups rasing hell right now. Seems to me the Feds are willing to turn a blind eye to Asian, Arab, and Latino crime groups because black crime groups getting busted get more media attention and bigger budgets for the alphabet boys.

Law enforcement beating a dead horse going after black people when its dead obvious that other groups have bigger crime syndicates such as human trafficking. Black people aren't evolved at a high level yet anytime a black person is envolved they become the face of the crime problem.

If you young dudes are on the internet showing of drugs, guns and money, dont be surprised if the Feds pay you a visit. In 2020, self snitching is going to get you busted. The Feds have people watching social media 24/7 getting intel on everything you say and do on those sites. If you want to be a silly MFer looking like s thug moving a bag then the next two years isn't going to be good for you.

Niggas like this need to clean up their act and rap like a 2020 Fresh Prince/ Will Smith to throw off the scent, all the while being a evil square MFer with a secret liar getting all the money.

91a7eb8e343f85bc73dc19e9bcd1bdd3--gustavo-fring-gus-fring.jpg

This makes to much sense bro...

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im telling you.. every bruh with an entourage, any organizations started by bruhs or sis, are all infiltrated,

by law enfarcement...

talkin bout they got an anonymous tip....

I bet the snitch is right in weezy camp.....

How many people from his entourage fly on his plane with him? I’m sure it’s not hard to narrow down who informed the authorities.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So this the pig's new hustle? ll they need to do is get a 'friend' to call in the tip and they can search the planes of rappers. :smh: I mean, they can do it without the actual call, but it just looks better to have the bullshit, untraceable tip.

Maybe it's another snitching ass pilot. If that's the case, there will be an opportunity for a private company to advertise they don't hire snitch bitches. Someone can corner the damn market before this trend gets out of control with copycats.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Can’t recall any CAC rockers being detained or tour bus/ plane searched. Even weed head Willie Nelson was free to puff till his hearts content!
:rolleyes:
Willie Nelson Arrested After Pot Found on Tour Bus
thats as recent as 2010 - shit - Willie went in as Weezy was being let out

almost every rock star and a bunch of country bands have drug busts
Six ounces of pot *vs* a repeat convicted felon with a gold Remington 911, bullets, suspected cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, pain killers, $25,983 in cash and prescription-strength cough syrup.

:beatyourass:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Six ounces of pot *vs* a repeat convicted felon with a gold Remington 911, bullets, suspected cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, heroin, pain killers, $25,983 in cash and prescription-strength cough syrup.

:beatyourass:
r i f
please re read op post and hopefully you comprehend it this time

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Its over for Wayne unless he goes CI. If he cuts a deal then he'll be another puppet for god knows who.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
i recall back in the 70's, the great paul mccartney was busted for carrying pot numerous times.
Can’t recall any CAC rockers being detained or tour bus/ plane searched. Even weed head Willie Nelson was free to puff till his hearts content!