Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes sense now. One of main reasons why I only really listen to black talk radio and it’s really just WOL. I heard about this a few years back.

Have you watched "Fall of the Cabal"? Again I'm not big on conspiracies but a friend told me about this vid and it seems to align with what the guy spoke on in that video. I haven't watched it yet as I just heard about it today but if anyone has seen it and have some insight on what's true and what's false and if this is really what's going on behind the scenes, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what dude going to really do if didn't have a knee in his neck with 3 cops cuffing him up?

Some of these police officers are fucking idiots. Lock them the fuck up. What these protests are doing is giving the world continuous examples of what's been happening to us black folks. This ain't no training issue. You can't train racism out of racist people. Fire and arrest them. Lock them up!

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
From DC, Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, St Louis, Memphis, Philly, NY, Boston, Houston, LA, and beyond ....

Niggas hollering that gun bustin shit all day long, but all of sudden disappeared when OUR PEOPLE NEED THEM.

But nah, we busy blasting each other.

Don't wait for somebody else to do it. Got get yaself a strap and put that pain in yourself. Show us all how it's supposed to be done. :dunno:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just noticed the writing at the bottom of the George Floyd mural today....I CAN BREATHE NOW !! Seeing those words and his family over the past 2 days stirred my soul and heart.
Why did those officers do such a horrible thing and sit on him ? Was it humiliation or just hey we always do this?
This time you took a man's life,took him from his goals and family.
My father said to me yesterday :Things will never change....and this is a man who lived through the 60s.Sad...sobering...but I still hope ✊

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
kueng.j.alexander-mugshot-embed.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Don't wait for somebody else to do it. Got get yaself a strap and put that pain in yourself. Show us all how it's supposed to be done. :dunno:
For protection purposes, absolutely. Many here legally carry, myself included. It’s important to keep the strap close just in case shit pops off and you gotta defend your home from these white looters & rioters.

It’s just funny how those who claim to live that life 24/7/365 ain’t nowhere to be seen.

Where’d all that noise go? Do I have to buy a track on Apple Music or Spotify to hear it again?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I went to protest at city hall earlier but left early. Handful of National Guard soldiers were there as well. Folks were on that pacifist shit, let's open up dialogue and converse with Mr. Charlie and ask them about their policies and why they act towards black folks da way that they do. Ain't shit to talk about. I ain't witit. Fuck 12.

They asking the same questions they been asking forever

Its not the questions or the conversations thats the issue

These white folk just don't like the damn ANSWERS

And don't want to listen

This willfully ignorant sh*t they been doing since they invented the wash cloth they to afraid to use...

Is played the f*ck out.

No more questions.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

OK look I aint no conspiracy theorist like I said before

HOWEVER

aint this ALL kinda CONVENIENT?

For the FIRST TIME IN YEARS

It seems like WHITE FOLKS were FINALLY getting what Kaepernick was doing

FINALLY after we been saying the SAME THING OVER and OVER

and of ALL PEOPLE

Drew f*cking Brees

the quarterback for NEW ORLEANS

(yeah he been on the no kneel but follow me)

DECIDES to NOW

when the UNIFICATION is REALLY staring

and even the NFL is trying to jump onboard

DREW BREES!!!!

tries to derail the WHOLE thing?

WHAT?!!

NOW?

His FIRST PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT?

And it was NOT a slip up

that was a VERY WELL REHEARSED ATTACK on Kapernick and the movement

POINT BLANK

and it was a DIRECT SHOT

as his "brothers" in the NFL who support Kaep.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY?

It not only helped the President and HIS base..

IT ALLOWED ALL THOSE GUILTY FEELING WHITE CLOSET RACIST TO HAVE A PLATFORM

NOW they all trying to use THIS to get out of being involved in ANYTHING related to support of the cause

and that is an ACCIDENT?

I'm just saying...

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
OK look I aint no conspiracy theorist like I said before

HOWEVER

aint this ALL kinda CONVENIENT?

For the FIRST TIME IN YEARS

It seems like WHITE FOLKS were FINALLY getting what Kaepernick was doing

FINALLY after we been saying the SAME THING OVER and OVER

and of ALL PEOPLE

Drew f*cking Brees

the quarterback for NEW ORLEANS

(yeah he been on the no kneel but follow me)

DECIDES to NOW

when the UNIFICATION is REALLY staring

and even the NFL is trying to jump onboard

DREW BREES!!!!

tries to derail the WHOLE thing?

WHAT?!!

NOW?

His FIRST PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT?

And it was NOT a slip up

that was a VERY WELL REHEARSED ATTACK on Kapernick and the movement

POINT BLANK

and it was a DIRECT SHOT

as his "brothers" in the NFL who support Kaep.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY?

It not only helped the President and HIS base..

IT ALLOWED ALL THOSE GUILTY FEELING WHITE CLOSET RACIST TO HAVE A PLATFORM

NOW they all trying to use THIS to get out of being involved in ANYTHING related to support of the cause

and that is an ACCIDENT?

I'm just saying...
Threaten their money and status, they'd fuck an elephant to make sure they won't lose it.....