Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
101427280_3210090899049867_1184111913592684544_n.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I'd like to ask Drew and these other CACs if the National Anthem was blaring out on 38th and Chicago in Minneapolis as a man was getting snuffed out. How TF is he STILL so tone-deaf and talm bout his Grandpappies served bullshit? The cognitive dissonance is thick AF. :hmm:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

I went to protest at city hall earlier but left early. Handful of National Guard soldiers were there as well. Folks were on that pacifist shit, let's open up dialogue and converse with Mr. Charlie and ask them about their policies and why they act towards black folks da way that they do. Ain't shit to talk about. I ain't witit. Fuck 12.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like to ask Drew and these other CACs if the National Anthem was blaring out on 38th and Chicago in Minneapolis as a man was getting snuffed out. How TF is he STILL so tone-deaf and talm bout his Grandpappies served bullshit? The cognitive dissonance is thick AF. :hmm:

It is just a straw man since they can't defend the actions of the police. I always talk with the security guards at my office about sports and bullshit on the way into the office and the one white washed Latino guard hit me with the same "concern" for the flag bullshit. My grandfather fought in the pacific theater during WWII and his brother was in Europe. I am a big reader/history nerd so I know all about that shit and completely unloaded on him: Levittown, GI Bill not meaning shit because of segregated colleges/universities, being forced to not wear their uniforms on their return, experiences abroad fueling the civil rights movement...all of it. He still wont make eye contact with me and the other guards clown him when I come into the office. He has been saved because I have been working from home for the last couple of months :lol: