Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Comply with the police at all times, follow their verbal commands; they don't have time to fuck with you. There is plenty of videos on Youtube explaining the process.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayor probably fucked some black girls. His career is over. He almost said "Black Lives Matter".
Bravo to him. Better than any other mayor would do right now.
first one i have ever seen do this

but still

giphy.gif

:cool:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those black folks ahould have rushed those cops. The whole time i'm thinking...if everybody rushes them and pushes them off...

At the same time it's easy to second guess from behind a screen. They murdered that man in broad daylight. Again....

We well-behaved. It's a reason why they say one has to be willing to die for what they believe in.

You gotta fight the bully to get him to leave you alone. Only way it can be done.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ; this man needs justice and his family needs to have rightful justice and compensation. Why does Benjamin Crump ALWAYS get himself involved; he’s done NOTHING for any of our murdered brothers so far! :angry: He’s the Al Sharpton of law. I really wonder if his model of civil rights ambulance chasing law has him jumping into these situations before the family even reaches out, or if he reaches out offering his services as a way of continue to market his brand. Either way; he SUCKS!!

This nigga is the Don King of PoliceBrutalityForgiveness Promotions

“Only in America”

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They saying the brother went to Jack Yates and was from Houston? His family is flying to Minneapolis right now.

They fired the 4 cops. They need to prosecuted for murder straight up. The mayor trying to protect his city from what comes next with that move.

Last edited:

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The only way to hold them accountable in court is to sever there relationship with prosecutors.
We have two in St. Louis and St. Louis County...Kimberly Gardner and Wesley Bell, and they are catching holy hell trying to hold cops accountable. But, yes you are correct, until that tethered relationship is broken, it will always be business as usual.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to wonder how much he gets broke off to be incompetent.

I thought he was just known as the money man, wont get you any justice..

but will get that bank account flowing with some extra zeros....

right now though, the family needs justice....

firing the cops believe it or not is fuckin BIG....

normally they give it two weeks and try thier best

to demonize the victim..

while giving the murdering kkkops a paid vacation....

to fire them on the spot... sends the racist piece of shit kkkops a nice message....

but it also means... we better stay with cell phones ready to record.

in fact we should all wear body cams... with wifi that automatically uploads to a cloud service...

because trust me.. if there was NO video....

these murdering pigs would be on a paid vacation right now...

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are ya'll ready to get rid of the police state yet? We don't need police. Once you get over that fear the solution is easy.

And BTW (in other bgol news)- Coin... got turned don't know when but it's sad to see I could never imagine the same dude from the old board supporting a police state but maybe I give people too much credit

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is too much man, I can't even watch videos like this anymore. It's crazy, when I first saw the brothers picture I said he looks like Stephen Jackson. Come to find out this was someone Stephen knew and even called him twin. He said the brother just moved out there to change his life. This is so fucked up.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I hope you get killed by a cop

Don't resist police and give them an excuse to put you in a choke hold (Eric Gardner), use deadly force, or sit on your neck. I have been stopped for bullshit and did not fall for their bait. Ahmaud Arbery tried to fight police and it is dangerous.

As you can see from the link, I have been putting in work looking at bullshit that the DNC is trying to pass giving the States and local government all kinds of money to mass incarcerate and pocketwatch us all day long. They could easily have a trillion dollars if they incarcerated us at levels other countries use such as China. I am sick of the perpetual investigations and interference from corrupt State governments; violations of your 4th Amendment rights. The only value police provide is to white people who they protect, but they provide little value to us

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comply with the police at all times, follow their verbal commands; they don't have time to fuck with you. There is plenty of videos on Youtube explaining the process.
Fuck that,I might run not because I'm scared to go to jail but because i'm scared of getting killed by them,run where there are people around to witness something.

I can't even watch that video cause it pisses me off and I never was friends with the police but now i'm just nervous even seeing them fuckings near me even passing.

I don't like the police at all,they don't keep order they are just hunting us for the bounty over our heads like in the days of slavery.