Heroes Care Act - Mass Incarceration

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
EX11TxdWAAUc_1b.png

One of the things the recent legislation will do is 'bailout' the states by giving over $1 trillion. I'm not against this at all but many states have spent billions on mass incarcerating us. Many states have failed to enact marijuana legalization, set up drug courts, or other progressive policies. Inadvertently this will fund the over policing of us at the state and local level.

I am also noticing that states are releasing prisoners claiming it is due to COVID-19 when it is the state or local government taking proactive measures to reduce the prison population prior to furloughing staff due to shortfalls in revenue. I believe Congress should do more comprehensive analysis of states and their spending to determine the right amount of funding to provide to ensure that the federal government is not financially supporting genocidal policies of mass incarceration at the state level.

If we limit or remove this provision, it will send a signal to states that if you blow your taxpayer money to sterilize your population you might need the money during an emergency. One of the things the Crime Bill that Joe Biden sponsored was provide grants to states to hire police to fight crime, equalizing the cost of this over policing nationally instead of locally.

By hiding the true reason that prisoners was released, this could tie back into the presidential race showing the effects of federal funding of state and local policing.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Bill-Cosby-Abandons-His-Blind-Act-Behind-Bars-mobile.jpg

Here is a perfect example, Bill Cosby should have never been sent to prison. He should have been criminally prosecuted and sent home. He is legally blind and does not pose a danger to anybody. Losing your legacy and being publicly shunned is punishment enough versus a regular Joe that has nothing and incarceration would be appropriate for him.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2020-05-19.png

2020-05-19-2.png

Look at some of these mass incarcerating states and how much of our tax money goes to locking people up, You can easily get a trillion dollars over 30 years incarcerating people at levels the rest of the world does.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EX11TxdWAAUc_1b.png

One of the things the recent legislation will do is 'bailout' the states by giving over $1 trillion. I'm not against this at all but many states have spent billions on mass incarcerating us. Many states have failed to enact marijuana legalization, set up drug courts, or other progressive policies. Inadvertently this will fund the over policing of us at the state and local level.

I am also noticing that states are releasing prisoners claiming it is due to COVID-19 when it is the state or local government taking proactive measures to reduce the prison population prior to furloughing staff due to shortfalls in revenue. I believe Congress should do more comprehensive analysis of states and their spending to determine the right amount of funding to provide to ensure that the federal government is not financially supporting genocidal policies of mass incarceration at the state level.

If we limit or remove this provision, it will send a signal to states that if you blow your taxpayer money to sterilize your population you might need the money during an emergency. One of the things the Crime Bill that Joe Biden sponsored was provide grants to states to hire police to fight crime, equalizing the cost of this over policing nationally instead of locally.

By hiding the true reason that prisoners was released, this could tie back into the presidential race showing the effects of federal funding of state and local policing.

yea I never thought about that.. they are certainly going to use that money to support their billion dollar police force..

bruh I was walkin by a section of manhattan where the global eltie send their children to school..

and bruh, you should see the fuckin high tech school safety van they had out there...

protecting those super wealthy children... yea they use tax payers money..

to protect the elite..

to HELL with everyone else.....

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Cut the money off and they won't have the resources to pocketwatch George Floyd up. They will have to raise taxes on the wealthy who will flee the state and take their businesses with them.

They have been perpetual investigating me for the last 25 years and doing nothing to protect me from deranged whites.