Coordinated Mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 Dead.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ounded-mourners-powerful-tribute-victims.html

11104630-6819275-The_poignant_moment_saw_around_ten_members_of_Black_Power_perfor-a-30_1552855731341.jpg

11104624-6819275-Black_Power_member_said_the_haka_was_a_showing_of_honour_and_res-a-31_1552855731343.jpg

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

11106934-6819235-image-a-20_1552839595647.jpg

VICTIMS OF THE NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE MASSACRES

As of 2am AEDT Monday

Mucad Ibrahim, 3

Abdullahi Dirie, 4

Sayyad Milne, 14

Khaled Mustafa, 45, and son Hamza, 16

Naeem Rashid and his son Talha, 21

Tariq Omar, 24

Ozair Kadir, 24

Syed Areeb Ahmed, 26

Ansi Alibava, 25

Ramiz Vora, 28

Farhaj Ahsan, 30

Mojammel Hoq, 30

Atta Elayyan, 33

Hussein Al-Umari, 36

Mohammed Omar Faruk, 36

Junaid Ismail, 36

Osama Adnan Abu Kwik, 37

Zeehan Raza, 38

Kamel Darwish, 39

Dr Haroon Mahmood, 40

Husne Ara Parvin, 42

Syed Jahandad Ali, 43

Mohammad Imran Kahn, 47

Mathullah Safi, 55

Amjad Hamid, 57

Lilik Abdul Hamid, 58

Arifbhai Mohamedali Vora, 58

Ghulam Hussain, in his 60s

Karam Bibi, in her 60s

Musa Vali Suleman Patel, 60

Abdelfattah Qasem, 60

Ashraf Ali, 61

Mohsin Al-Harbi, 63

Linda Armstrong, 65

Maheboob Khokhar, 65

Muhammed Abdusi Samad, 66

Ali Elmadani, 66

Mounir Soliman, 68

Ahmad Gamaluddin Abdel Ghani, 68

Hussein Moustafa, 70

Abdukadir Elmi, 70

Haji-Daoud Nabi, 71

Still Missing:

Zakaria Bhuiyan

damn:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a fallen world. It’s so sad to see

We are all brothers and sisters no matter what race, religion, ideology, or culture we were raised under. Never forget at the end of the day we all bleed red.

Prayers go out to the families of this tragedy

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Uhh why are you celebrating this? First of all, this is what this cac wanted, second you honestly think any Islamic extremist will differentiate between skin color? If you're not a Muslim you're an infidel as far as they're concerned.
Yeah man, they have no fucks to give. For the most part, we are removed from the Muslim extremist threat. When it comes to Islam extremists, the U.S. is a victim of its own success. It's something that people can't relate to anymore. Shit happens all the time overseas, but we never give a fuck about those stories(talking Muslim extremists in their own lands). It never happens at home.

In 2001, we just had 1993. They created the Patriot Act(an overreach), Homeland Security, TSA, ICE(that shit just ain't for Mexicans), and other shit to stop that fuckery. They've made Muslim terrorism in the U.S. like polio.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
It's all for his cause until the video of his parents being skinned alive. There are fates worse than death, and seeing a loved one being dismantled inch by inch with a utility saw is worse than being shot after a political shooting spree.

Death isn't the worse thing. There not afraid of that. Watching everything the love die? That's another story.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Did destroying the family homes of suicide bombers in Palestine stop Palestinians from bombing? No.

Did arresting their family members after they attacked stop them from attacking? No. No country will openly endorse killing innocent people outright so your suggestion is ridiculous and won't even work.

Did they KILL them or did they just "destroy" their home? If the answer is NO (and it is) then how the fuck would you know if it would work or not? More importantly, until one of these White racist muthafuckas strap a bomb on and blow themselves up don't compare the two. Surely you see the difference or is this a case where you couldn't resist typing that shit?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
In what universe do you live in where we'll kill innocent people for the deeds of their family members? Let's start there

Did they KILL them or did they just "destroy" their home? If the answer is NO (and it is) then how the fuck would you know if it would work or not? More importantly, until one of these White racist muthafuckas strap a bomb on and blow themselves up don't compare the two. Surely you see the difference or is this a case where you couldn't resist typing that shit?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to all the victims in this shooting!!..This is a sad situation that had happen!!..You are not safe no where any more in this world!!..

I wish i didn't watch that video!!..

RIP!!

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
In what universe do you live in where we'll kill innocent people for the deeds of their family members? Let's start there

The Universe where unlike a civilized, cerebral individual like yourself there are folks like myself are more prone to visceral responses. Frankly I don't view folks as "innocent" because they didn't commit the crime. You raised the muthafucka. You gave birth to the muthafucka. You see innocent. I see culpability. You can call it whatever you want. Call it a deep down anti-social personality disorder since you want to talk "real world". Technically, it doesn't automatically equate to violence but it's the starting point for a few. Add violence to the mix and you have a very "real" problem and guess what? It exists WITHOUT motive. Give me or anyone like me a motive (such as harming my family) and roll the dice. Personally, I'm amazed at how folks can witness tragedies like these and NOT kill a muthafucka. Don't get me wrong. I totally understand your point. It sounds crazy but isn't that the point? Unlike you I sit back AMAZED at how they lean on Jesus, family, whatever they lean on to get over it. Innocent? Not to me. I'm not even trying to hear that shit when it comes to my children. I'm checking out. I know I'm not alone when it comes to this kind of shit.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It looks like the terrorists was trying to intimidate the New Zealand government through the massacre of Muslim worshipers. We had similar attacks here in the United States, that were covered up by the government. These attacks were designed to intimidate and were very effective in neutralizing any support I was receiving out of fear of dying or losing political support. No surprise this happened as I am about to leave the country, they are trying to replicate their tactics globally.

giffords13n-4-web.jpg

The US government could have disclose this so that other governments can prepare for these type of attacks that might take place.

Unfortunately, the United States should of had a complete ban of assault weapons in response to these attacks on the politicians. Instead they denied what happened and did nothing except acquiesce to their demands to curry votes.

Last edited: