Confirmed: Diddy & Meek Mill are couple

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Meek looking at that matching outfit he had with diddy like frank lucas was looking at that fur coat that put him on the radar of the cops.. meek cursing at the sky just say no to free shopping spree with nigs
he can’t throw that fit in the fireplace, though
puff is looking forward to seeing him in it again

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
KboGya.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I still remember the first time I heard that shit

Because it's REAL MUSIC

Not disposable

I remember the first time I heard it and when I bought it and when I saw it on video music box.

I made mixtapes and cds using it.

It was hip hop it had emotion.

But I can't say Drake ain't had some Classics too.

There are WAY MORE OVER RATED OVER PLAYED OVER PAID so called artists before I would sh*t on drake we gotta stop giving THEM a pass.

Cause 21 Savage and Travis Scott etc etc etc getting WAY too much undeserved shine for me to skip them to go at the Canada boy.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it's REAL MUSIC

Not disposable

I remember the first time I heard it and when I bought it and when I saw it on video music box.

I made mixtapes and cds using it.

It was hip hop it had emotion.

But I can't say Drake ain't had some Classics too.

There are WAY MORE OVER RATED OVER PLAYED OVER PAID so called artists before I would sh*t on drake we gotta stop giving THEM a pass.

Cause 21 Savage and Travis Scott etc etc etc getting WAY too much undeserved shine for me to skip them to go at the Canada boy.

Are dudes really riding around to this shit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Are dudes really riding around to this shit

you said discography. I know you joking but saying Drake wack is just hating. And his track record is unquestionable.

This mall music Kleenex disposable nonsense he doing recently is sad and disappointing. But I like that vol 2 he just did. He CAN do this hip hop when he want

Again why dudes gonna just gloss over the sea of wack sauce mcs right in front of us who have NEVER made a decent record?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you said discography. I know you joking but saying Drake wack is just hating. And his track record is unquestionable.

This mall music Kleenex disposable nonsense he doing recently is sad and disappointing. But I like that vol 2 he just did. He CAN do this hip hop when he want

Again why dudes gonna just gloss over the sea of wack sauce mcs right in front of us who have NEVER made a decent record?
I don't hear them
I can't avoid this shit