Comedy: FINALLY Godfrey talks to Shannon Sharp and dropping knowledge on Club Shay Shay

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
During the interview, Godfrey made a compelling point that I wished Shannon had acknowledged. He discussed how audience members, whether they are at sports events, operas, theaters, or movies, would refrain from criticizing the performances because most are aware of their own limitations in these areas. Rarely has someone been praised as a great athlete, actor, or singer. However, almost everyone has been complimented on their sense of humor at some time, which I believe can inflate many people's egos. “Aka Kountry Wayne.”

^^^^

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Godfrey is funny. Let me put it like this he funnier than Kevin heart and Mike epps. But look at their careers. When u have some free time go on youtube and chek some shit out
I mean I like Mike Epps I don’t think his stand ups are funny but to me he’s organically funny. Never liked Kevin. So to me that ain’t the bad. Godfrey just comes off corny to me in the 5 to 10 minute sets I’ve seen…I tried to listen to his podcast where he talked about Kountry Wayne…that shit was corny too more so because of his boats….

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I mean I like Mike Epps I don’t think his stand ups are funny but to me he’s organically funny. Never liked Kevin. So to me that ain’t the bad. Godfrey just comes off corny to me in the 5 to 10 minute sets I’ve seen…I tried to listen to his podcast where he talked about Kountry Wayne…that shit was corny too more so because of his boats….
I agree with kountry wayne situation
But he was more pissed about. But if y gone judge from that then yeah u wouldnt find him funny.