Comedy: FINALLY Godfrey talks to Shannon Sharp and dropping knowledge on Club Shay Shay

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And like magic, Kountry Wayne responds. :smh: He proved Godfrey point.

Jesus Christ.... What the fuck is he talkin' about?!!!!

He must have gotten his info 5th hand and by the time it got to him, he got all the wrong info. :smh:

Nigga just sounds dumb anyway talkin' about hair and how he's leaning in......WTF?!!!

Black people know we love some drama and clownin' :smh:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Jesus Christ.... What the fuck is he talkin' about?!!!!

He must have gotten his info 5th hand and by the time it got to him, he got all the wrong info. :smh:

Nigga just sounds dumb anyway talkin' about hair and how he's leaning in......WTF?!!!

Black people know we love some drama and clownin' :smh:
If you listen to his response, he sounds like a functioning illiterate person. :roflmao:
Godfrey would kill this dude in the dozens.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many of us are suffering from "Keeping it real" and nine times out of ten it's not "Keeping it real" it's a rant on,about,towards,at someone that makes them feel a certain kinda way or has done them wrong and it's only to the people that they can see and touch but never mentions the motherfuckers with the real power that can really help them or greenlight something.

I didn't watch Godfrey's interview on here just a clip or two but I agree with him on the unity issue,we can't trust each other and just stand on good principles no matter if it's good or bad.

But from now on as long as Shannon uses his couch to have these comedians come on and go at each other,I won't be watching because it's nothing positive that leads to nothing but five minutes of gossip over the internet and it makes us look bad.Respect to Shannon for his success but going forward he needs to hault this shit and get back to doing what got him there;Thanks Katt but we have to move on......

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you listen to his response, he sounds like a functioning illiterate person. :roflmao:
Godfrey would kill this dude in the dozens.
Country Wayne's shit in not funny at all to me.

He just found a way to use Youtube to reach millions of kids. Those kids might think that corny shit is hilarious, but I bet most adults don't.

Also, people that make those skits like Wayne, use a lot of titillation in their videos. Big butts in tight clothes. I bet all the kids love that.

Kind of like we used to use Benny Hill back in the day.

I guarantee that dude couldn't do an HBO Comedy special. I'd watch Monique before I watched that clown.

ikelove23

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Country Wayne's shit in not funny at all to me.

He just found a way to use Youtube to reach millions of kids. Those kids might think that corny shit is hilarious, but I bet most adults don't.

Also, people that make those skits like Wayne, use a lot of titillation in their videos. Big butts in tight clothes. I bet all the kids love that.

Kind of like we used to use Benny Hill back in the day.

I guarantee that dude couldn't do an HBO Comedy special. I'd watch Monique before I watched that clown.
His Netflix special was trash

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor

It's something about this dude I don't like anymore. At first I fucked with him heavy on TikTok but then he turned into one of those content creators that's always beefing and arguing in other creators comments section just to make reaction videos. Then he started leaning heavy into LGBT issues I started tuning him out.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Karen touched on this years ago and said he violated SiriusXM policy when he threatened an employee. Also, it didn’t help that the employee he threatened was a fruit. IMO, I believe his show was a little bit too edgy for the Sirius XM network, and this was a way to easily get rid of him without a lawsuit.

Also let me add this.

Having watched the full interview with Godfrey, I felt that the show wasn't quite the right platform for him. Shannon seemed to lack the ability to engage with follow-up questions or delve into deeper discussions; his questions largely missed the mark. Instead of encouraging meaningful dialogue, he seemed to anticipate that Godfrey would criticize or mention other comedians by name, which didn't happen. Given that the show has not reached half a million views even after 11 hours, it seems likely that this interview will rank among the least viewed.
Would you like to take back that views comment Sir?

Also he didn't threaten the sissy employee .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this

The world just loves negative sh*t

That's why I cleared my circle

Mecc? You might want to try it

Fuck that, I need anger, hate and gun bars!

Q-51dT.gif

:lol:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Would you like to take back that views comment Sir?

Also he didn't threaten the sissy employee .
I’m glad the viewership went up. I was definitely rooting for Godfrey, but in my opinion, it should’ve gotten a lot more views. I think the Kountry Wayne incident allowed the episode to garner a larger viewership.

According to Sirius XM policy, he threatened the employee, and that’s on record. He's not even allowed in the building.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall find Godfrey funny or are yall just anti Kountry Wayne? I didn’t think anyone intentionally went to a Godfrey show….

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Yall find Godfrey funny or are yall just anti Kountry Wayne? I didn’t think anyone intentionally went to a Godfrey show….
I might be the only one but, I went to a Godfrey show last year. He was funny and insightful too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I might be the only one but, I went to a Godfrey show last year. He was funny and insightful too.
That's interesting....i've never found him funny but I never seen his stand up. Hearing him talk he speaks like he has a audience and he been in the game a minute so you probably not the only one .

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
That's interesting....i've never found him funny but I never seen his stand up. Hearing him talk he speaks like he has a audience and he been in the game a minute so you probably not the only one .
godfrey been doing his thing since the 90s worldwide
there is a reason why spears respects him when it comes to voices
his career is just weird when it comes to tv and movies

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
His stand up is dope, he doesn't do the typical Black 90s comedian yo mamma or don't you hate when white folk corny shit like let's say a Mike Epps.
And doesn't rely heavily on imitations, like the Jay dude from SNL

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
godfrey been doing his thing since the 90s worldwide
there is a reason why spears respects him when it comes to voices
his career is just weird when it comes to tv and movies
Yeah he get respect I just don’t get why I must’ve missed something along the way lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His stand up is dope, he doesn't do the typical Black 90s comedian yo mamma or don't you hate when white folk corny shit like let's say a Mike Epps.
And doesn't rely heavily on imitations, like the Jay dude from SNL
See I was gonna say every time I seen him he imitating an African or trump lol….