Colombia...For Realz?

SadButTrue82

Star
BGOL Investor
I meet alot of dudes while out there and try to put them on very few listen o well. You guys here can always PM with any questions
Exactly, I do the same, majority of people I know already know how to carry themselves and the new people that come often don't ask or think watching youtube vids is all they need. I've lived here for almost 4 years and while everyone's experiences can be different people always want to do things there own way. I've been a "weekend warrior" partying or just a dude wanting to chill but in places like Meddy knowledge is always the key.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I still don’t see the big deal with Columbian women. The ones I’ve seen so far don’t match Brazilian women. Now I get why cats go overseas as period. American chics are too much to deal with. It’s so bad that you have fat slobs thinking they’re dimes.

In my city alone , you rarely find any good looking chics. Once in a while you may see some.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still don’t see the big deal with Columbian women. The ones I’ve seen so far don’t match Brazilian women. Now I get why cats go overseas as period. American chics are too much to deal with. It’s so bad that you have fat slobs thinking they’re dimes.

In my city alone , you rarely find any good looking chics. Once in a while you may see some.
When I came back to the States in my daily life routine. Going to work, grabbing gas, groceries errands etc etc. I was like we don’t have no heat out here, as far as women. Due to we so spread out. Where Brazil everyone on that beach. And Colombia they in Provenza & lleras Park.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I came back to the States in my daily life routine. Going to work, grabbing gas, groceries errands etc etc. I was like we don’t have no heat out here, as far as women. Due to we so spread out. Where Brazil everyone on that beach. And Colombia they in Provenza & lleras Park.

To be fair, in societies and cultures the women tend to reflect the men. When I was growing up in the U.S. men were taking better care of themselves in return women did too. Flash forward 20 to 30 years I see as many overweight men as I see the same for women.

Don’t know if you ever hit the gyms in either countries, but I know as far as Brazil, Colombia, and DR they are big on fitness regardless of their diet (which consist of a lot of meat, carbs, and fruit). Down in those countries the gyms stay packed. When I was in the either Colombia and DR the local gyms stayed packed, with rusty equipment and all the ppl are out there getting it in.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be fair, in societies and cultures the women tend to reflect the men. When I was growing up in the U.S. men were taking better care of themselves in return women did too. Flash forward 20 to 30 years I see as many overweight men as I see the same for women.

Don’t know if you ever hit the gyms in either countries, but I know as far as Brazil, Colombia, and DR they are big on fitness regardless of their diet (which consist of a lot of meat, carbs, and fruit). Down in those countries the gyms stay packed. When I was in the either Colombia and DR the local gyms stayed packed, with rusty equipment and all the ppl are out there getting it in.
Yes sir I 100 percent agree, I see it all the time. We want these fit women, but we out of shape. Me personally stay working out five times a week. Eating healthy can’t remember the last time I drunk alcohol. Those other countries are serious about their health, made me step my game up even more.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
April 18 to 22 my next trip prolly gonna be a while before I go again my Main shorty has left and is now heading to the U.S. Told her if she makes it through "la Selva"( Jungle) ill marry her lol

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody been to Cali? How does it compare to Cartegna and Medellin?

Been to Barranquilla, Cartegna, and Medellin each a few times. Thinking of checking out another city.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody been to Cali? How does it compare to Cartegna and Medellin?

Been to Barranquilla, Cartegna, and Medellin each a few times. Thinking of checking out another city.
Cali is hot all the time, real good Italian food (Italians settled there). Its the salsa capital of the World, practice your salsa before hitting the clubs, makes it easier to meet regular women

Plenty of strip clubs, casas, party girls, etc...

Not tourist friendly, need Spanish, kinda dead at night during the middle of the night. Dangerous at night if alone. A lot of Afro Colombians on the outskirts and in clubs.

Nice museum district near downtown, nice malls, streets are clean in El Centro.

I am in Bogota now, not that cold, been here a million times, plenty of options for everything, like being in NYC.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just came back March 26, only thing I noticed was the prices was going up. But it’s still way cheaper than America, didn’t have any problems moving through the city.

I have a lot of friends (women) in Colombia. Always showed love and respect, even hook me up with their friends. The gringo bring a lot of money to that city. Yes those white men are sick, love underage women. And in Gusto I seen my people throwing peso in the air, which I gave them a dumb ass look.

Beside that I work in the States and live in Medellin is what I like to call it. Weather is perfect meanwhile in the north haven’t seen the sun in about 14 straight days. All cloudy or raining.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just came back March 26, only thing I noticed was the prices was going up. But it’s still way cheaper than America, didn’t have any problems moving through the city.

I have a lot of friends (women) in Colombia. Always showed love and respect, even hook me up with their friends. The gringo bring a lot of money to that city. Yes those white men are sick, love underage women. And in Gusto I seen my people throwing peso in the air, which I gave them a dumb ass look.

Beside that I work in the States and live in Medellin is what I like to call it. Weather is perfect meanwhile in the north haven’t seen the sun in about 14 straight days. All cloudy or raining.
I got back from Bogota recently, I am cool with Bogota and Cali, less gringos and clout chasers, and "trendy" people like in Medellin. All those cameras and Youtubers are fucking shit up. Nobody wants to be around sex tourists.

It was better in Medellin 5 to 10 years ago, pre Covid

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got back from Bogota recently, I am cool with Bogota and Cali, less gringos and clout chasers, and "trendy" people like in Medellin. All those cameras and Youtubers are fucking shit up. Nobody wants to be around sex tourists.

It was better in Medellin 5 to 10 years ago, pre Covid

Im have to check out Bogota and Cali heard it’s hot out there though.