Cohen's opening statement leaked: Directly links Trump to colluding with Russia

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
It's mind boggling how these GOP congressman can sit there and basically say, '"Cohen is a bad person and look at what he's done etc"
While at the same time completely ignoring the boss that told him to do most of his bad stuff.

How do you come at the "muscle man" and not look/talk about the boss that ordered him to flex it?

How is it that Trump is surrounded by all these terrible people being investigated, in trail, and going to jail and somehow Trump is a Saint that had no idea about any of it?

It's like they're looking at the piece of shit on the floor- scolding the piece of shit for being a piece of shit- while ignoring the asshole it fell out of.

*two cents*

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like they're looking at the piece of shit on the floor- scolding the piece of shit for being a piece of shit- while ignoring the asshole it fell out of.

*two cents*

Indeed,

Help me answer this question. If you're the GOP how do you allow and continue to allow yourself to get this dirty(not that the GOP were clean to begin with) with Trump?

Don't you realize at some point Trump won't be around anymore and your alliance to one of the dirties President to date will haunt you for a very long time?

Who's looking out for that party's future?

How can you ever gain an ounce of trust from anyone going forward?

What moral grounds could you ever use as a platform going forward?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Coon alert, that is apart of the official record.

Why the hell would Cohen be asking this dude to ask Trump for Job in the administration.... lol. when dude has been working for trump for 10 years..

I mean this excuse makes no sense... Trump was giving Jobs to literally everyone...

But you don't give Cohen a Job in the Administration because Cohen would have had to disclose way to much shit to pass the security clearance.... Shit that would have become an issue for Trump. Like why Cohen took out this random Heloc lock on his bank records prior to the election.

They both know why Cohen remained where he was. We aren't idiots..

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Indeed,

Help me answer this question. If you're the GOP how do you allow and continue to allow yourself to get this dirty(not that the GOP were clean to begin with) with Trump?

Don't you realize at some point Trump won't be around anymore and your alliance to one of the dirties President to date will haunt you for a very long time?

Who's looking out for that party's future?

How can you ever gain an ounce of trust from anyone going forward?

What moral grounds could you ever use as a platform going forward?

Their saving grace was that the Democrats were fucking pussies so it didn't matter because they could just shoot the Dems "Nigga, D' fuck you gonna do!?!" look and they'd fall back...

And for the most part they were right.

Hopefully these new Dems - and any other independent coming into the politic arena- are like "OH, WHAT THE FUCK IMMA DO!?!"
jeff-wall-schoolyard,-vancouver---spring.jpg

Politics is like the school yard: one part fear other part gossip. So the most dangerous person a bully can fuck with is the new kid who doesn't scare easily and figures he won't be there next year anyways.

Them young Dems/Independents who got here on their "own" have the old establishment on BOTH aisles scared because they are beholden to no one EXCEPT the AMERICAN people.

*two cents*

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their saving grace was that the Democrats were fucking pussies so it didn't matter because they could just shoot the Dems "Nigga, D' fuck you gonna do!?!" and they'd fall back...

And for the most part they were right.

Hopefully these new Dems - and any other independent coming into the politic arena- are like "OH, WHAT THE FUCK IMMA DO!?!"
jeff-wall-schoolyard,-vancouver---spring.jpg

Politics is like the school yard: one part fear other part gossip. So the most dangerous person a bully can fuck with is the new kid who doesn't scare easily and figures he won't be there next year anyways.

Them young Dems/Independents who got here on their "own" have the old establishment on BOTH aisles scarred because they are beholden to no one EXCEPT the AMERICAN people.

*two cents*

Fine! Fine! All true. So my last question?

GOP, has claimed and the courts have found that Cohen is a liar which we all agree with.
However, He's made some damning comments and accusations of the POTUS.
How do you NOT, as swore members of the government, sworn to uphold and protect the constitution first, not invite the POTUS to congress "under oath" to speak to those accusations?

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Whoever said there is some fine ass interns on the Hill is a lie. I worked there. I mean you had some bad shortys but that wasn’t the norm. You had lot of normal everyday women, which isn’t bad at all. Just not a bunch of so-called Instagram models walking around. However, there was a lot of nice white womenz from around the country, if that’s your thing. And a lot of the young women you’re seeing aren’t interns, but staffers. I have said enough.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Fine! Fine! All true. So my last question?

GOP, has claimed and the courts have found that Cohen is a liar which we all agree with.
However, He's made some damning comments and accusations of the POTUS.
How do you NOT, as swore members of the government, sworn to uphold and protect the constitution first, not invite the POTUS to congress "under oath" to speak to those accusations?

The GOP's current stance in a nutshell.

Anything else?

I don't know politics but being in construction I know people...THUS I UNDERSTAND POLITICS.

*two cents*

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
This really happened today in the doctor's office:

White dude: "You can't believe anything he's saying. He's a documented liar."
Me: "Whatever, dude."
*minutes later*
WD talking to a fellow Trumpet: "Ha! The Dems look so stupid right now! He said that he didn't have evidence of any collusion!"
Me: "You believe that?"
WD: "Yeah. I KNEW there was no collusion!"
Me: "You just said everything he was saying is a lie. Why do you believe that?"
WD: "I can tell when people are telling the truth."
Me: o_O

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Whoever said there is some fine ass interns on the Hill is a lie. I worked there. I mean you had some bad shortys but that wasn’t the norm. You had lot of normal everyday women, which isn’t bad at all. Just not a bunch of so-called Instagram models walking around. However, there was a lot of nice white womenz from around the country, if that’s your thing. And a lot of the young women you’re seeing aren’t interns, but staffers. I have said enough.

There were some bad bitches in the TENNESSEE House of Representatives.... back in 2003. I mean bad women.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

*minutes later*
WD talking to a fellow Trumpet: "Ha! The Dems look so stupid right now! He said that he didn't have evidence of any collusion!"

This entire conversation is an example of maga logic

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
??? Tennnesee... lol

But back in 03... Rep Ford had the fucking baddest women as his interns.

Fucking model looking chicks....

Man there was this one girl who ass was so fat .... shit looked like two slabs of Heaven hidden under a flowery dress. Man I wish I could remember that girls name. Man .......
Tennessee has a few districts. Are you talking about the state house or House of Rep?

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

*minutes later*
Cognitive dissonance.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
??? Tennnesee... lol

Man there was this one girl who ass was so fat .... shit looked like two slabs of Heaven hidden under a flowery dress. Man I wish I could remember that girls name. Man .......
My bad. You answered the question. I wouldn’t know about Tennessee state house but I am sure they had some bad ones. When I look back at my time on the Hill I just remember that the good looking white womenz outnumbered any other ethnicity. I mean those staffers aren’t making a lot of bread, so a lot of them came from money and they ended up being lobbyist. I guess a lot of other women of color wasn’t interested in the low pay and long hours. You had some but for the most part that wasn’t the case.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

*minutes later*

he probably is telling the truth, but his documented lies taint his credibility.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he deliberately threw some lies in the middle of this otherwise truthful testimony so that Republicans can point them out and discredit the whole damn thing.

I hope that I'm wrong and if I am the next Democratic president needs to give Michael Cohen a full pardon immediately upon taking office. That's the only way we are going to get to the bottom of what really happened and make sure that another Trump doesn't make it into the white house afterwards.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

*minutes later*

What's crazy to me is how they don't take their thoughts to the next logical progression which is:

1) He worked for Trump for what 10 years
2) He was the GOP National man

How do you not logically ask if he's that dishonest how is it that he had such how profile positions and no one knew he was that dirty?
He's either the greatest con man ever or more likely they DID KNOW and THEY sanctioned it!
If so, then what does that say about those people?

Which brings me back full circle.
What's more likely Trump had all these corrupt people working for him and he had no idea or Trump is just as dirty and the Goon Boss for the entire thing?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he probably is telling the truth, but his documented lies taint his credibility.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he deliberately threw some lies in the middle of this otherwise truthful testimony so that Republicans can point them out and discredit the whole damn thing.

I hope that I'm wrong and if I am the next Democratic president needs to give Michael Cohen a full pardon immediately upon taking office. That's the only way we are going to get to the bottom of what really happened and make sure that another Trump doesn't make it into the white house afterwards.

Fine, He's a liar and we all agree. So why not bring in Trump, under oath, to clear up this entire thing?
Restore the faith in the POTUS?
Remove all doubt about his innocence?

I mean he's screamed from hell on high that everyone else around him is scum but he's the only clean one.
So this should be a relatively clean and easy process.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
??? Tennnesee... lol

Im starting to think we know each other.

:hmm:

:lol:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Fine, He's a liar and we all agree. So why not bring in Trump, under oath, to clear up this entire thing?
Restore the faith in the POTUS?
Remove all doubt about his innocence?

I mean he's screamed from hell on high that everyone else around him is scum but he's the only clean one.
So this should be a relatively clean and easy process.

Two words. Fifth amendment.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man rick Santorum is straight talking nonsense on CNN.....

So you admit that he committed a campaign violation.. but this should be a slap on the wrist

While at the same time...

Rick wanted to increase penalties on weed.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

*minutes later*

I would have said so you believe your wife when she says she's at work?