Cocao CSI request

You can't say anything that could be perceived as negative about dark skin women. Even if it is not negative.
 
I.am.devonne ???

I.am.DEVIN....the male name...is more like it !!!


Nice body but she looks like Shannon Sharpe in the face :puke:


"Nukka why you gonna
bring me into this shit???!!!"


.
​
I didn't look at her face until you said that :smh:

That's the problem in a nut shell...every mofo that says smash....was blinded by an ass....period ...and will fuck anything that has one and a wet hole !!!


.
 
When i see a woman with a tight body phat ass nice hips and thighs perky breast I'm not thinking about a man at all. You can say she's not soft in the face but her looking like a man especially when you associate the face with a particular male. I don't know about BGOL anymore....damn shame.... But the Shannon Sharpe reference was funny...:lol::lol:
 
Back
Top