On a Moderate night 3/16

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Are you fucking kidding me ? ho looks like Whoopi Goldberg..... bunch of "Ted Dansons" up in this bitch that will fuck anything on the strength of the "neck down effect"....ANYTHING !!!!

"RAW !!!"

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Baby-angry-reaction-ice-cream.gif

Ho looks like Whoopi Goldberg..... bunch of "Ted Dansons" up in this bitch that will fuck anything on the strength of the "neck down effect"....ANYTHING !!!!

"RAW !!!"

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Are you fucking kidding me ? ho looks like Whoopi Goldberg..... bunch of "Ted Dansons" up in this bitch that will fuck anything on the strength of the "neck down effect"....ANYTHING !!!!

"RAW !!!"

Yeah you're either a weirdo or a cracker ass cracker

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah you're either a weirdo or a cracker ass cracker
Whoopi is waiting for you....if I was a cac...I'd be on it like Ted Danson...and if you don't think she looks like a young Whoopi...you need glasses Alex...lmao at you calling me a cac...cause I said she looks like Whoopi...never made a damn comment bout color.....ur the weirdo trying to associate the comment I made with being a cracker....foh !!

alexw

Platinum Member
Whoopi is waiting for you....if I was a cac...I'd be on it like Ted Danson...and if you don't think she looks like a young Whoopi...you need glasses Alex...lmao at you calling me a cac...cause I said she looks like Whoopi...never made a damn comment bout color.....ur the weirdo trying to associate the comment I made with being a cracker....foh !!

you used to be a cool poster then you came back ass this weirdo cac. youre trolling pussy posts and you know that isnt tolerated here. be careful cac. be very careful! the board is going to eat you alive.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
you used to be a cool poster then you came back ass this weirdo cac. youre trolling pussy posts and you know that isnt tolerated here. be careful cac. be very careful! the board is going to eat you alive.
Just ignore Him man he’s not worth it I had that cat on ignore for a very long time.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Nukka stfu ....if a chick looks good...I say it...if she don't I say it....I'm still a good poster...I don't post fugly chicks....fat chicks.....only average to very attractive bitches....just cause ur one of the mofos that high fives everything with an ass and wet hole cause she has one...doesn't mean I have to high 5 it too.....don't get upset with me...foh here alex...trolling pussy posts??? as many posts as I've 5 starred and gave props to....go fuck a stank bitch man....I don't have to be in your "approve & fuck any bitch click" !!!!

alexw

Platinum Member
Nukka stfu ....if a chick looks good...I say it...if she don't I say it....I'm still a good poster...I don't post fugly chicks....fat chicks.....only average to very attractive bitches....just cause ur one of the mofos that high fives everything with an ass and wet hole cause she has one...doesn't mean I have to high 5 it too.....don't get upset with me...foh here alex...trolling pussy posts??? as many posts as I've 5 starred and gave props to....go fuck a stank bitch man....I don't have to be in your "approve & fuck any bitch click" !!!!

your ocking is going to be fun to watch cracka!
keep trolling