Claressa Shields MMA debut - PFL

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
hsgtb_claressa-shields-training-3.png

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This. She needs the skills and discipline to trust her corner. She's lucky ignoring their instructions paid off in the end this time, but she's not going to be able to just "go crazy" on a high-level opponent for the win. Elken could've swept her leg the whole time Claressa was pounding her out.

No doubt.

Another thing is allowing a trained pro boxer to swing on a prone fighter like that ia different than when the average MMA fighter does.

If pro boxers with this level of skill do continue to cross over they may want to consider ending these fights sooner before somebody ends up with severe brain damage.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Nah B...

She is already a fighter...

She just needs some mma technique..

Mostly take down defense..

She masters that..which is much easier..

Then learning how to box professionally which she mastered.

But chea....

She masters take down defense

And she is gonna be

THE PROBLEM

It takes years and experience to master that.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt.

Another thing is allowing a trained pro boxer to swing on a prone fighter like that ia different than when the average MMA fighter does.

If pro boxers with this level of skill do continue to cross over they may want to consider ending these fights sooner before somebody ends up with severe brain damage.
Yeah, cats are crying early stoppage, but it was obvious that chick didn't want any part of those punches. Them shits literally hit different.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shields has to be in phenomenal shape.
For her to stay on the ground for that long without getting tired is incredible.
For her debut, she was fantastic.
Especially remaining calm under pressure.
Randy Couture had me laughing after taking that jab at James Toney. LOLL

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man.... Chill the fuck out.... You trying to get her killed??!??

Amanda ain't playing with her food... She kills for the hunt

Lol....

Hey... I cant believe how she demolished cyborg...

Cyborg had nothing for her..

But then again cyborg can't box like Madame Shields

I mean you are correct ..

But if clarissa keeps hanging out with jon Jones..

Works in her take down..

She'd be ready for Amanda by her 7th fight...

I hope :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, cats are crying early stoppage, but it was obvious that chick didn't want any part of those punches. Them shits literally hit different.
Right... Besides Nunes and Cyborg, women's punches in MMA are not that hard and don't generate KOs. They are mostly used to set up take downs or just try to score points.

Claressa's punches are like getting punched by a dude for most of these women.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It takes years and experience to master that.
I agree, but she is coming w/ her strong base of boxing and her warrior, imma fuck you up spirit. That, and she is stronger than a lot of these girls.

She is just meaner and nastier when it's all on the line.

I get that it takes years of training and MMA is about technique and leverage, but dammit, if Claressa catches you, you are going to get wobbled.

These chicks better be sparring with some small dudes so they know what her power is going to feel like.

If you notice, when Elkin would try to mount Claressa and posture up to punch her in the face, Claressa was punching her in the face from the bottom and catching Elkin with some solid punches. That made Elkin go all high on Shields and basically just ride her until the end of the round.

Who fuckin' knows..... I just know, I'll ride w/ Claressa on her MMA journey. Win, lose, or draw.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right... Besides Nunes and Cyborg, women's punches in MMA are not that hard and don't generate KOs. They are mostly used to set up take downs or just try to score points.

Claressa's punches are like getting punched by a dude for most of these women.
But in boxing, Shields hardly stops any of her opponents.
She just outclasses them.
She’s only got two knockouts.
I’ve never seen her hurt anyone badly because of power.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this is from Elkin's IG :smh: She posts of picture of her postured up and Claressa looking nervous:smh:

Fuckin' dumb bitch. I'm even happier this worthless cunt lost.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
So this is from Elkin's IG :smh: She posts of picture of her postured up and Claressa looking nervous:smh:

Fuckin' dumb bitch. I'm even happier this worthless cunt lost.

She's referring to the fact that in that moment she almost caught her with the arm bar.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She's referring to the fact that in that moment she almost caught her with the arm bar.

Yes but almost chicken don't make soup.

I guess she might be trying to stir the pot and stay relevant in the cage game. That money for girls not in the top few ain't shit.