Chris Rock's Wrongful Conviction Story Revives Will Smith Slap Support

First, people who think Chris deserved to get slapped for saying Jada could play G.I Jane are dumb as fuck. Those same dumb mofos are acting like it's Chris' fault the dud was locked up. Second, he only feels bad because the guy turned out be innocent. But he's right, if he did pay for the lawyer, the minute he said he can't pay anymore, all of a sudden it's "fuck Chris!". I've seen people pay someone else's bills for months and the minute they stop paying, they become the asshole and they regret ever paying in the first place. I don't know the details of the case but who the fuck is eager to pay for their friends brothers murder case unless they absolutely knew the dude was innocent? I could see if it was his brother, but his friend's brother? He's still an idiot for talking about this publicly.
 
Last edited:
Now you making shit up. Listen, all I’m saying is if I’m doing it for a best friend and I have the bread. I’m making it happen.

If my best friend was in a legal jam and he called me for $1000? Julian got that kind of bread and it’s no questions asked. Now, extrapolate that to a multi-millionaire like Chris Rock and not barely $100k a year negro like myself. I would also feel like a piece shit if I could keep my best friend out of jail for $1k and I didn’t.

Now, if my best friend said, “Hey, I need $10k, I would have tell him, “I ain’t got it bro”, but I can shoot you $____ much. He is my best friend but I’m not gone put my family in bind to help him.

Does any that make sense now? Chris could’ve contributed something to help his so called best friend out. He didn’t have to break the bank. He would have clear consciousness today even if he friend was found guilty.

True for you. Not for Chris in this case. He explained the reason why he doesn't pay for lawyers but does help with other things. If I were rich, I'd say somethign like I'll give you 20k but no more. But Im not Chris. And Chris having a no lawyer help rule doesn't make Chris a bitchass nigga either. It's the other dudes. Especially when the rich guy has zero power over the outcome for his friend.
 
True for you. Not for Chris in this case. He explained the reason why he doesn't pay for lawyers but does help with other things. If I were rich, I'd say somethign like I'll give you 20k but no more. But Im not Chris. And Chris having a no lawyer help rule doesn't make Chris a bitchass nigga either. It's the other dudes. Especially when the rich guy has zero power over the outcome for his friend.
All that would be true IF he come out say he felt fucked about it. He is own morality make him a bitchass nigga. If you’ll pay for mortgages, then I’ll ass you have a number or limit. I know what mine is. He’s feeling some kind of way because he knows he could’ve helped out in the situation. Don’t come back years later talking about your guilty conscience lowkey looking for some sympathy. Nah, he knew what it was. He best friend ask him for help that he could’ve provided and probably a that wouldn’t have made much of a difference to his pocket.

And yes, I’m pocketwatching in this one scenario as an exception because this nigga out here talking about how guilty he feels. Boohoo you’re fucking guilty conscience nigga. Your boy spent 20 years in jail on something you could’ve likely made a difference on, but what you want niggas to feel sorry for you? Man, GTFOH.
 
Gimme a break. Negro has been a millionaire since the 90’s talking like lawyers are infinity expensive. Nobody is saying he needed to go broke or put himself in financial bind to help his friend out, but I’m sure somebody above a public defender would’ve been a big help.
So if you have a rich friend that person is now your emergency fund? Perfect example of why people cut friends and family off once they become successful.
 
Rumor is his performance was so convincing that for yrs after people would walk up to him in the street and put crack in his pocket cause they really thought he was a feen..I laughed at hearing that story that he allegedly talked about after him doing pookie
Man, you even know the crackhead acting history......dang.
 


Chris Rock says to The New York Times that “cancel culture” is an excuse for people to be mean."Nerd bullies. You know how easy it is to go, 'Hey, what did you mean by that?' Before you elect to be angry at something. It is so easy. People like, 'Oh, people are so sensitive.' I'm like, 'No, they're not sensitive. They're mean.' And they can't stop being mean. They can't, 'Oh, this is my opportunity to be mean.' I mean, people are entitled to their feelings, don't get me wrong. I mean, we're all entitled to our feelings. We're all entitled to be offended. Don't get me wrong. Context does matter, though. But people, a lot of people are ignoring context 'cause it prevents them from being mean."
https://x.com/blackishpress/status/2107232316971946273/photo/1
 
So if you have a rich friend that person is now your emergency fund? Perfect example of why people cut friends and family off once they become successful.
Out his own mouth he pays mortgages. I wouldn’t have shit say if he doesn’t comeback with this “I feel bad bullshit”. Why do you feel bad Chris? Is it because your so called best friend asked for a favor you could’ve helped on and you said no? If you don’t give money, then don’t give money. The minute somebody ask for you to help and you say no, then comeback years later talking about how bad you felt saying no, GTFOH. He only feels bad because he had it to give and now that his friend was found not guilty he’s trying garner some sympathy by saying he felt bad. Nigga, fuck you! Shoulda kept your mouth shut!
 
Last edited:
i got a similar story........but i'll hold my tongue on this one.
Just a battle of two sides here......Guilt and Forgiveness.
 
Out his own mouth he pays mortgages. I wouldn’t have shit say if he does comeback with this “I feel bad bullshit”. Why do you feel bad Chris? Is it because your so called best friend asked for a favor you could’ve helped on and you said no? If you don’t give money, then don’t give money. The minute somebody ask for you to help and you say no, then comeback years later talking about how bad you felt saying no, GTFOH. He only feels bad because he had to give and now that his friend was found not guilty he trying garner some sympathy for saying he felt bad. Nigga, fuck you! Shoulda kept your mouth shut!
So because he gave so and so money I deserve money too, your argument is full of entitlement for someone else's money.
 
Wtf admit this publicly?

Unless you still trying to justify it?

NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW.

what was the POINT of sharing this?

Especially when his track record already not clean?

Chris is FAR FROM NEW TO THIS.

Whatever backlash he gets? He asked for.
Yep! Because he didn't help put his brother in any movies or anything like that right? Like why wouldn't you help your own brother out?
 
Crackhead legend get it right

What a lot of people don’t know is, the bike scene was really a budget improvised scene.. they actually wanted to do a car chase scene throughout the city but due to budget they decided to use a bike and have ice t chase Chris rock around.. legendary crack head getaway scene was created.. pookie for the win,. Best crackhead ever.. they wanted coke lines but they didn’t have coke prices so they gave them red tops and they made magic.. crackhead budget
 
I remember seeing him talking to Howard Stern a few years ago about being recently diagnosed with a nonverbal learning disorder and of the symptoms are his inability to read social cues, facial expressions, or body language.
 
I'm sure the lawyer that Chris could've hired would've been able to easily find out this information, and have his friend's brother beat the case.


An investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office Conviction Review Unit found that the woman who implicated Logan was herself in jail on the day of the 1997 murder of Sherwin Gibbons in Bedford-Stuyvesant over a game of dice.
 
I beg to differ.
jungle-fever-samuel-l-jackson.gif

I still do this dance at the club to bag bitches and it works!
 
I'm sure the lawyer that Chris could've hired would've been able to easily find out this information, and have his friend's brother beat the case.


An investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office Conviction Review Unit found that the woman who implicated Logan was herself in jail on the day of the 1997 murder of Sherwin Gibbons in Bedford-Stuyvesant over a game of dice.

It's because of that degree of piss poor police work and work from the prosecutors office why I can't watch cop shows. They're all bullshit to me. Rest in peace Kalief Browder.
 
What's crazy about this story is it wasn't even Chris' friend who needed a lawyer, it was the friend's brother. Ppl always got the answers with someone else's money.

Chris wasn't even that rich at the time. This all took place in 1997. If Chris had went broke helping his friend's brother, the peanut gallery would be saying it was stupid to pay for someone's lawyer fees. Especially non-family.
 
Chris was supposed to know his friends brother was innocent, because he said he was innocent?

Where the fuck did you muthafuckas grow up?
 
What's crazy about this story is it wasn't even Chris' friend who needed a lawyer, it was the friend's brother. Ppl always got the answers with someone else's money.

Chris wasn't even that rich at the time. This all took place in 1997. If Chris had went broke helping his friend's brother, the peanut gallery would be saying it was stupid to pay for someone's lawyer fees. Especially non-family.
Chris wouldn't have went broke, because once they asked the key witness where she was when she saw the shooting.

Case closed.

lawyer-64qew12nb48fx4rm.gif


And Chris provided us the story, so he knew that he fucked up.
 
I certainly support Will slapping Chris, hell I think Will should slap most of yall.

But legal fees are a bitch and he still could have ended up wrongfully convicted.
 
I'm sure the lawyer that Chris could've hired would've been able to easily find out this information, and have his friend's brother beat the case.


An investigation by the Brooklyn District Attorney's office Conviction Review Unit found that the woman who implicated Logan was herself in jail on the day of the 1997 murder of Sherwin Gibbons in Bedford-Stuyvesant over a game of dice.
Nah, man, only a $1mil lawyer could’ve done that.
 
Back
Top