BGOL Investor

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
RIP
Most memorable actor in the series.

'Chernobyl' and 'Harry Potter' actor Paul Ritter dies at 54
Tue, April 6, 2021, 7:19 AM

LONDON (AP) — Versatile British actor Paul Ritter, who appeared in the “Harry Potter” franchise and played a key figure behind nuclear disaster in “Chernobyl,” has died, his agent said Tuesday. He was 54 and had been suffering from a brain tumor.

He also played ill-fated nuclear engineer Anatoly Dyatlov in the HBO drama “Chernobyl;” the wizard Eldred Worple in “Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince;” and appeared as a devious political operative in the James Bond film “Quantum of Solace.”

Damn man :smh: R.I.P. Dude was a vet. I watched something else couple days ago and recognized him

Mr. Lengthy

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been reading up on nuclear related incidents and I never realized Chernobyl was that bad with helicopters falling out the sky and shit. Core material on a roof. Instructions to go “see” if the reactor is exposed. Wtf. Death from watching a reactor for a few seconds literally. I thought Fukushima was bad. Jeezus.

The helicoptor hit a steel cord. It did not disintegrate.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
RIP
Most memorable actor in the series.

'Chernobyl' and 'Harry Potter' actor Paul Ritter dies at 54
Tue, April 6, 2021, 7:19 AM

LONDON (AP) — Versatile British actor Paul Ritter, who appeared in the “Harry Potter” franchise and played a key figure behind nuclear disaster in “Chernobyl,” has died, his agent said Tuesday. He was 54 and had been suffering from a brain tumor.

He also played ill-fated nuclear engineer Anatoly Dyatlov in the HBO drama “Chernobyl;” the wizard Eldred Worple in “Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince;” and appeared as a devious political operative in the James Bond film “Quantum of Solace.”

i thought i recognized him rip

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Is that plant still there???
Yep it is, encased in a 40,000ton 1.5 billion dollar dome deigned to contain the radiation from the reactor. Radiation levels from the core are still lethal and will be for thousands of years

chernobyl-NSC.jpg

giphy.gif

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
There were nuclear power millions of years ago. But it was used for farming and we had a free energy source. Solar energy has been here millions of years ago. Nuclear power was safe at first but then then came demons to destroy the knowledge and redo it for white supremacy.
The sun's nuclear power is not safe. If the ozone layer ever goes away, you and I
are cooked by hazardous levels of ultraviolet radiation from the sun. What took
place a Chernobyl was a nuclear accident, just as did at Fukushima and at 3 Mile
Island in US. I keep telling you people that engineering is not a perfect science.
Every year bridges fail and fall; Airlines have engine fires all the time; people die
in car accidents every day. Do not get carried away with this story

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sun's nuclear power is not safe. If the ozone layer ever goes away, you and I
are cooked by hazardous levels of ultraviolet radiation from the sun. What took
place a Chernobyl was a nuclear accident, just as did at Fukushima and at 3 Mile
Island in US. I keep telling you people that engineering is not a perfect science.
Every year bridges fail and fall; Airlines have engine fires all the time; people die
in car accidents every day. Do not get carried away with this story
There is a lot of stuff hidden. They say Einstein was the first person to come up with a formula to split an atom and create nuclear power. He never saw an atom. A lot of stuff we have today is stuff they have studied in secrecy. They just cannot duplicate it the way they people they got it from. Cell phone cause tumors and cancer. But the original people that used them probably did it a way that did not destroy human health from using it.
It is strange that star trek came out in 1967 and 68 yet they had flat screen televisions, cell phones, etc. on that show way back then.
I know I was watching a documentary that was at least 40 years old. They were amazed at the ufo's ability to turn invisible. They came up with all kinds of theories and shit. But just a few years ago they finally figure out how they do it. Somehow they bend the light where you see what is behind them instead of them. Now we have the invisibility cloak. They have shown it on youtube for some years now. And America's military snipers use it but it must not be for the public. It surprises me that they have it on youtube but no one is that interested. Like we would rather keep dreaming than get involved. Same with the round car that floats about 5 feet in the air and makes no sound. Plus it is practically crash proof. Nobody is interested when they show or demonstrate it to the public. But a lot of technology is hidden as to where it actually came from. When they can back engineer it then they introduce it to the public from a white perspective. But most of the time not like the original people that they got it from.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
There is a lot of stuff hidden.

I see. Ok?

They say Einstein was the first person to come up with a formula to split an atom and create nuclear power.

What formular is that by which an atom was split? The Energy Mass Equation? E=MC^2?

It did not split the atom, because the equation says that the mass of an atomic element in
question could be converted to energy.

. He never saw an atom.

Who has ever seen an atom? No one. Einstein wrote a paper in 1905 in which he used the properties of sugar molecules dissolved in water to get a very good approximation of Avogadro’s number (the number of atoms per molar mass of matter =6.02x10^23). Einstein was a physicist of the big dimensions. He vehemently opposed the quantum mechanics that deals in subatomic physics, deriding one part of it as “spooky action at a distance”, and condescendingly declaring of the probabilistic basis of the science that: “God does not play dice”.

Einstein was wrong in 100% of the cases in which he opposed quantum mechanics; and this truth applies to 100% of those who have proclaimed or promulgated any kind of opposition to quantum mechanics. Literally thousands upon thousands of experiments have been conducted to disprove, or merely test, even the most bizarre predictions of quantum mechanics. There has never been a single experiment done by anyone anywhere, that has ever disproved a single thing predicted by quantum mechanics. It is simply the most sensationally successful scientific theory of all time, and is responsible for at least 95.9% of the things you think are so technologically wonderful today.

Cell phone cause tumors and cancer. But the original people that used them probably did it a way that did not destroy human health from using it.

You like make declarations when you know nothing. What proof is there that cellphones cause cancer?

It is strange that star trek came out in 1967 and 68 yet they had flat screen televisions, cell phones, etc. on that show way back then.

Star Trek is fantasy, science fiction. There is no scientific truth that has ever been discovered by Star Trek. Behind the flat glass panels on which they displayed their crude graphics on that show, were cathode ray tubes, because that was the state of the technology at that time. It is that simple. Flat TVs did not happen because of Star Trek, like everything else, they are the benefit of quantum mechanics, as were for that matter, cathode ray tubes themselves.

I know I was watching a documentary that was at least 40 years old. They were amazed at the ufo's ability to turn invisible. They came up with all kinds of theories and shit. But just a few years ago they finally figure out how they do it. Somehow they bend the light where you see what is behind them instead of them.

Science does not work in speculations or public fantasies. Engineering science simply uses things that have been tested and proved. Period, point blank. In engineering, the most important aspect of the knowledge is that it must be proven. Einstein postulated that enormous gravity fields could bend light. It took until the year 1916 for a scientific mission sent to Australia to prove this fact. By using very precise cartographic maps of stars taken before, the scientists were able prove by very sensitive measurements and comparative photography taken during that eclipse, that the position of stars on the new maps had moved in keeping with the predictions of Einstein. This is because the gravity of the moon, which is directly proportional in size to its mass, is big enough to attract the light coming from the visible stars toward the moon. Because of the distortion of this path of light, the stars appeared to have moved positions on the cartographical maps made during the eclipse. The same phenomenon was used to finally explain the perihelion preception observed in the orbit Mercury, that had had perplexed scientists for years. These proofs, which were part of his promulgations on his theory of General Relativity, finally helped to cement the genius of Einstein; and he was then awarded a Nobel Prize in 1922, for work he did in 1905, in the discovery of the photoelectric effect. Ironically, the photoelectric effect is now a pillar of the same quantum mechanics he spent the latter part of his life disparaging and attempting to disprove.

So my dear, nobody on earth has figured out the way to artificially bend light. Physics says it can be done, but we cannot do it yet.

. Now we have the invisibility cloak. They have shown it on youtube for some years now. And America's military snipers use it but it must not be for the public

Nonsense.

But a lot of technology is hidden as to where it actually came from. When they can back engineer it then they introduce it to the public from a white perspective. But most of the time not like the original people that they got it from.

Please... stop it.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see. Ok?

What formular is that by which an atom was split? The Energy Mass Equation? E=MC^2?

It did not split the atom, because the equation says that the mass of an atomic element in
question could be converted to energy.

Who has ever seen an atom? Einstein wrote paper in 1905 in which he used the properties of sugar molecules dissolved in water to get a very good approximation of Avogadro’s number (the number of atoms per molar mass of matter =6.02x10^23). Einstein was a physicist of the big dimensions. He vehemently opposed the quantum mechanics that deals subatomic physics, deriding one part of it as “spooky action at a distance”, and derisively declaring of the probabilistic basis of the science that: “God does play dice”.

Einstein was wrong in 100% of the cases in which opposed quantum mechanics; and this truth applies to 100% of those who have proclaimed or promulgated any kind of opposition to quantum mechanics. Literally thousands upon thousands of experiments have been conducted to disprove, or merely test, even the most bizarre predictions of quantum mechanics. There has never been a single experiment done by anyone anywhere, that has ever disproved a single thing predicted by quantum mechanics. It is simply the most sensationally successful scientific theory of all time, that is responsible for at least 95.9% of the things you think are so technologically wonderful today.

You like make declarations when you know nothing. What proof is there that cellphones cause cancer?

Star Trek is fantasy, science fiction. There is no scientific truth that has ever been discovered by Star Trek. Behind the flat glass panels on which they displayed their crude graphics on that show, were cathode ray tubes, because that was the state of the technology at that time. It is that simple. Flat TVs did not happen because of Star Trek, like everything else, they are the benefit of quantum mechanics, as were for that matter, cathode ray tubes themselves.

Science does not work in speculations or public fantasies. Engineering science simply uses things that have been tested and proved. Period, point blank. In engineering, the most important aspect of the knowledge is that it must be proved. No one has ever provided proof of UFOs, it ends there. As for bending light, Einstein postulated that enormous gravity fields could bend light. The way science works is that if you make a claim, you must prove it. It took until the year 1916 for a scientific mission sent to Australia to prove this fact. By using very precise cartographic maps of stars taken before, the scientists were able prove by very sensitive measurements and comparative photography take during that eclipse, that the position of stars in the on the new maps had moved in keeping with the predictions of Einstein. This is because the gravity of the moon, which is directly proportional in size to its mass, is big enough to attract the light coming from the visible stars to it. Because of the distortion of this path of light, the stars appeared to have moved positions on the cartographical maps during the eclipse. The same phenomenon was used to finally explain the perihelion preception observed in the orbit Mercury, that had had perplexed scientists for years. These proofs. which part of his promulgations on his theory of General Relativity, finally helped to cement the genius of Einstein; and he was then awarded a Nobel Prize in 1922, for work he did in 1905, in the discovery of the photoelectric effect. Ironically, the photoelectric effect is now a pillar of the quantum mechanics he spent the latter part of his life disparaging and attempting to disprove.

So my dear, nobody on earth has figured out the way to artificially bend light. Physics says it can be done, but we cannot do it yet.

Nonsense.

Please... stop it.
I read some of this but certain things you said are not true. Christianity is the largest religion in the world. We are actually tearing up countries in the name of Jesus and democracy. The pope has his own city. Why is there so much money and power behind something that proves nothing. Why is it that the man they represent defied white physics. It defied science. But as far as the invisibility cloak I see you did not look it up. But nothing is real if you are kept from it. We do not know what the fuck is going on. Everything of power is run with serious secrecy. Whites are devils and proving it means nothing when the devil still keeps the power. This white man's world is controlled by curses and spells. Show me how they can study so much shit with money and resources they got by robbing.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read some of this but certain things you said are not true. Christianity is the largest religion in the world. We are actually tearing up countries in the name of Jesus and democracy. The pope has his own city. Why is there so much money and power behind something that proves nothing. Why is it that the man they represent defied white physics. It defied science. But as far as the invisibility cloak I see you did not look it up. But nothing is real if you are kept from it. We do not know what the fuck is going on. Everything of power is run with serious secrecy. Whites are devils and proving it means nothing when the devil still keeps the power. This white man's world is controlled by curses and spells. Show me how they can study so much shit with money and resources they got by robbing.

your high as fuck boy

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a close family member who talks like this.
He talkks about lizard men, ancient Egyptians having nuclear reactors, politicians casting spells, but not like D&D more like Dr. Strange, and the whole 9, he's usually high
Certain stuff that was availiable to the public is almost impossible to find now days. So the hidden stuff has gotten harder also. But somebody posted an article on here about about a natural nuclear reactor was found in Africa that was at least a million years old. My question when I read it was how can it be a natural nuclear reactor? Or was they saying one thing and hiding something else.
Princess Diana tried to say that Queen Elizabeth and other members of the royal family were lizard people. I am not sure why she said that. As far as politicians casting spells for some that could be possible. We know that men like Bush were raised learning how to control masses while the masses are raised learning how to be controlled. I just cannot see me getting off into another person or persons ruling my life. It is very strange. When they wrote the constitution they said that the black man was one fifth of a man. But somehow they got us proud to be a part of the constitution. Even though the so called founding fathers were white racist that had slaves and most of them were masons.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Certain stuff that was availiable to the public is almost impossible to find now days. So the hidden stuff has gotten harder also. But somebody posted an article on here about about a natural nuclear reactor was found in Africa that was at least a million years old. My question when I read it was how can it be a natural nuclear reactor? Or was they saying one thing and hiding something else.
Princess Diana tried to say that Queen Elizabeth and other members of the royal family were lizard people. I am not sure why she said that. As far as politicians casting spells for some that could be possible. We know that men like Bush were raised learning how to control masses while the masses are raised learning how to be controlled. I just cannot see me getting off into another person or persons ruling my life. It is very strange. When they wrote the constitution they said that the black man was one fifth of a man. But somehow they got us proud to be a part of the constitution. Even though the so called founding fathers were white racist that had slaves and most of them were masons.

First let me say this, i dont mean to cone at u disrespectfully OG Nation.
But when I see that sort of talk, ive literally speak to my family like how I would talk to u.
A little harsher tbh, i just get hurt because it seems like your steering away from reality and i get hurt by that.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First let me say this, i dont mean to cone at u disrespectfully OG Nation.
But when I see that sort of talk, ive literally speak to my family like how I would talk to u.
A little harsher tbh, i just get hurt because it seems like your steering away from reality and i get hurt by that.
I know but just like Jonestown we were born on a reality created by white devils. It is like the kids born in Jonestown they were born and raised there. And that is the only reality they have ever known. So defending that devil is the only reality they know. Same principles we as blacks were born in.

When I started waking up my first goal was to break the control. But none of us makes until one of us fully overcome. My solution to wealth was health. But they have poisoned us and programmed our genes to a great extent.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So I’m rewatching this and I have to say…

I think this might be the greatest miniseries of all time to me. I could watch this bitch repeatly and not get tired of it.
oh yes - c/s - I love the arc of ep2 - one of the ultimate shit is real episodes on HBO

and that's really saying something considering the comp are episodes from wire deadwood rome barry got watchmen westworld and true detective

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor

I think this might be the greatest miniseries of all time to me. I could watch this bitch repeatly and not get tired of it.

oh yes - c/s - I love the arc of ep2 - one of the ultimate shit is real episodes on HBO

and that's really saying something considering the comp are episodes from wire deadwood rome barry got watchmen westworld and true detective

its top 3 for me. masterful performance by everyone and cinematography is off the chain. and its crazy see exactly how close half the world was to a meltdown. couple of standout moments:
the crowd bathing in nuclear ash not understanding what the fuck they doing,
the helicopter just dismantling and falling,
homegirl geiger machine going apeshit in another fucking country,
dude turning into soup in the hospital,
absolutely brilliant court scene,
the doggie murders,
them tough ass miners going into death and not giving a fuck - hell with protection,
stubborn ass supervisor saying hes fine while throwing up.

...and thats just off the top. theres a million other moments in there. and to top it off -- shit was all real

shit was superb. damn now i might watch that joint again.

Mr. Lengthy

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was great , I would say alomost perfect. I take off 2 full points for the feminist propaganda

Our child would be a starting NFL Middle LB brah.
Rawing actually lol

I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I decided this morning as I read this thread, but it's my #1 - over The Wire. That meltdown by the Communist official "you know what we are doing here? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK if they're (KGB) listening, tell Gorbachov!".

The court scene is brilliant. They actually explain how to make nuclear energy, and do it in an understandable way.

Heavenlywings77: what feminist propaganda? In the Soviet Union, science was one of the few ways women were able to advance.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I decided this morning as I read this thread, but it's my #1 - over The Wire. That meltdown by the Communist official "you know what we are doing here? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK if they're (KGB) listening, tell Gorbachov!".

It’s just so well done… they made it like a horror movie.

They established the rules in the first episode… everytime you saw someone near black rock.. you new they were fucked.

Then scene where they had the dudes on the roof manually trying to move the rocks was one of the most terrifying things that I’ve ever seen on tv.