Cedric Benson Arrested Again

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's being targeted after the accusations from the first arrest, so he has to act smarter than this :smh:

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor

D-Town my man! you know the Bears are going to go for the cheapest option. Sooooooo...... that means that we will give him one more season to prove he belongs on the team (better have a better season than Jones had before they cut him). This isnt going to happen so they will cut him AFTER the season b/c they wont take a cap hit. This dude got one more strike ask Tank Johnson.

I do think he's being targeted by the police but its his damn fault for putting himself in that situation in the first place.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D-Town my man! you know the Bears are going to go for the cheapest option. Sooooooo...... that means that we will give him one more season to prove he belongs on the team (better have a better season than Jones had before they cut him). This isnt going to happen so they will cut him AFTER the season b/c they wont take a cap hit. This dude got one more strike ask Tank Johnson.

I do think he's being targeted by the police but its his damn fault for putting himself in that situation in the first place.

I will have to agree with you there....the Bears just may be the cheapest team in the NFL...so this option you speak of just very well may be the one they take..don't count on him having a good season though...instead of being in Chicago working out and battling for his job...he is out here in Texas...in Austin... getting drunk on 6th street..yea he is being targeted but why make the fucking bullseye even larger?

redsox

Star
Registered
Last year Thomas Jones had 1,119 yards on 310 carries for a 4-12 team. What did Benson
have, like 600 yards the whole season? Like I said, good move Bears.

:lol:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last year Thomas Jones had 1,119 yards on 310 carries for a 4-12 team. What did Benson
have, like 600 yards the whole season? Like i said, good move Bears.

:lol:

Thats almost as many yards as Benson has in his whole NFL career!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

redsox

Star
Registered
Man that nigga is GARBAGE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe its just the Bears 1st round running back curse

:dunno:

At least they're still solid at QB.
f16id.jpg

rex-grossman-screwed.jpg

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
cedric-espnmag.jpg

Yea Busta you drink too much!

Hey Redsox easy w/ the old ass pics man

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
I don't understand these guys.....they can't chill on the weed or the drink for millions a year.....man I gave both of em up for a measely 35k a year........and that's on a growing pay scale.....I don't feel sorry for these dumb azz athletes.....:smh::smh::smh:

NEWS FLASH, IT'S ONLY LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN AUSTIN NIGGA YOU CAN GO AROUND BREAK'N LAWS AND NOT STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB OUT HERE YOU DUMB MUTHAFUCA!!!!!!

bensonDrunkmuch.jpg

cedric, evander and countless other stupid motherfuckers that had it all and lost it all for one reason or another.

where's the bgol bpp at? i'm sure they'll come along and blame slavery or racism for the shit these dumb ass niccas continue to do. :smh:

primal

Support BGOL
Registered
I don't understand these guys.....they can't chill on the weed or the drink for millions a year.....man I gave both of em up for a measely 35k a year........and that's on a growing pay scale.....I don't feel sorry for these dumb azz athletes.....:smh::smh::smh:

CUT AND PASTE - USE IT!

AUSTIN, Texas -- Chicago Bears running back Cedric Benson was charged with drunken driving after being arrested for the second time in a little more than a month.

Authorities said Benson was arrested early Saturday in downtown Austin after he failed a field sobriety test. The former Texas star was charged with driving while intoxicated and was released on bond.

The arrest comes a month after Benson was charged with boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest. He has said that neither charge is true, and the cases are pending.

Austin police spokeswoman Veneza Aguinaga said Benson refused to take a Breathalyzer test or provide blood samples Saturday. She did not know what initiated the traffic stop.

Benson was a first-round pick in 2005 and started 11 games last season.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn why can't these niggas just sit their ass down somwhere cuzz!!

Get a driver or something!

And don't smoke weed nowhere but at the damn house!

:smh::angry::hmm:

NEWS FLASH, IT'S ONLY LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN AUSTIN NIGGA YOU CAN GO AROUND BREAK'N LAWS AND NOT STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB OUT HERE YOU DUMB MUTHAFUCA!!!!!!

bensonDrunkmuch.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

29m7uyt.gif

First Ricky Williams. Now this piece of shit ass ni99a.:angry:

I can't understand these atheletes inability to keep they asses out of trouble ... is it really that difficult !?! :hmm:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't understand these atheletes inability to keep they asses out of trouble ... is it really that difficult !?! :hmm:

Obviously so...I mean I guess if you look at it from their stupid ass point of view..they feel like they should just be able to live their life and do what the fuck they want to do...which they can, but it comes with penalty....these mufuckas know that they are a target but continue to so stupid shit that regular people would probably get away with...

El Guapo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Football players are dumb as shit. They will fuck up guaranteed millions in a moment. I was at the court playing ball earlier with this cat that plays football for Vanderbilt and is a beast. Dude is going into his senior season and barring injury, WILL be a 1st or 2nd round pick. My team was beating his, and the Dumb son of a bitch kept trying to egg me on to fight him. :smh::smh::smh: First of all, I used to have a real bad temper but I'm too old for that shit now and that's about the only thing that my wife and I ever seriously argued about (when I used to fight).

Anyways, cooler heads prevailed when I told that idiot to go ahead and fuck up his scholarship, risk injury, and get a black mark on his record that Mr. Goddell and the NFL owners will hold against him, over some dumb shit. Dude thought about it a minute, and then shut his mouth and left the gym. Still a shame though. These mofos swear they are untouchable and invincible.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't worry he'll be a dallas cowboy soon.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they better not ever trade hester...he deserves arod money if thats what it takes.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cedric-espnmag.jpg

Yea Busta you drink too much!

Hey Redsox easy w/ the old ass pics man

get the fuck outta here....this piece of shit was the face of the 2005 draft?...

lol @ him having a breakout season...this niggu couldn't even turn the corner...

this niggu is beyond ass

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Why he put himself in this position AGAIN is beyond me.......

Goodbye Cedric Salaam Enis Benson :angry::angry::angry:

i think the dicks just marked him as a target now.
is race a part of all this...could be.
i was listening to espn radio today...and they said he shoulda been in the chi anyways....the bears had some kind of event...but he decided to stay in texas.
they said he should think about relocating.....that is if he wants to keep on doing lame shit that he knows he's gonna get in trouble for. maybe texas just aint the spot for him. he already had one case pending....rather he knew if he was guilty or not....he stil had a pending case.
so he shoulda used better judgement.

if the bears dropped him i wouldnt be mad....but i dont think they should.
keep a vet around until u are for sure that you star rookie RB can handle the starting role.

hope this brotha gets his shit together.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't worry he'll be a dallas cowboy soon.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd they better not ever trade hester...he deserves arod money if thats what it takes.

We do don't want nor will be will signing that garbage ass nigga...

We have 3 good backs in Barber, Jones, and Choice...

Yall niggas better give Hester however much money he wants cuz thats the only way yall ever put any points on the board :lol:

Take that nigga off the team and the Bears would be lucky to score 7 points a game!

:roflmao:

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
man when the bears picked him up i was like :yes: cause he was tearin shit up at texas and then after his first year i was like :angry: this dude sucks and then they got rid of t.lones like this nigga was the truth:smh: now this is bitin us in the ass and you would think his over paid ass would have the sense to stay out of trouble how hard is it to get a driver when you go out or one of the many groupies that want your ass to drive you home you fuckin make a million plus a year i hope they cut his worthless ass

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This just in: Bears just waived Benson! :lol:

Good riddance to this guy. As far as I am concerned, waiving him is addition by subtraction. He had a shitty attitude and I imagine he was a cancer in the locker room, seeing as how Jones had respect and the front office chose Benson over Jones. The Bears should not be allowed to draft running backs in the 1st round.

JLeague21

Potential Star
Registered
2061447094_6eff2862f8.jpg

Its Matt Forte's job now. I think this guy is going to be good. I still see them signing LaMont Jordan or Kevin Jones though.