Cedric Benson Arrested Again

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand these guys.....they can't chill on the weed or the drink for millions a year.....man I gave both of em up for a measely 35k a year........and that's on a growing pay scale.....I don't feel sorry for these dumb azz athletes.....:smh::smh::smh:

redsox

Star
Registered
That was a good move on the Bears part letting Thomas Jones go and keeping Benson. :lol:

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GotDamn. twice in a month,:angry: and for the same charge in the same manner[refused to take a breath test? which by the way, he said he didn't refuse.] cut him on site now.:smh:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
BookEm.jpg

bigred22

Star
Registered
NEWS FLASH, IT'S ONLY LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN AUSTIN NIGGA YOU CAN GO AROUND BREAK'N LAWS AND NOT STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB OUT HERE YOU DUMB MUTHAFUCA!!!!!!

bensonDrunkmuch.jpg

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NEWS FLASH, IT'S ONLY LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN AUSTIN NIGGA YOU CAN GO AROUND BREAK'N LAWS AND NOT STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB OUT HERE YOU DUMB MUTHAFUCA!!!!!!

bensonDrunkmuch.jpg

Damn right...the only time its more black people in Austin(besides UT athletes) is during the Texas Relays!

:lol::lol::lol:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
he did the right thing. Any lawyer will tell you if you ever get pulled over for dui refuse the test.

King of Kingz

Potential Star
Registered
I could care less what he does outside the field. What he needs to do is practice off season so he can average more than 2 yards a carry..........garbage ass

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
I was going to post this. As an avid fan of the bears and I actually defended Benson for his last two sucky years. If..... IF this fool plays this year he better have a break out season on some adrian peterson/LT type shit or else hes done. The bears can work w/ Forte and Wolfe in the backfield and be fine IMO.

Maybe they will take a look at Alexander's washed up non working ass now.

Also, as was said on the foxxhole. These motha fuckas need a dirty nigga to do all the dirt for them. Be their driver/muscle man/weedman/drugman/ whateva man. Im so serious, just get a filter for all that shit. Put a house in his/her name and do all the shit you could get busted for over there. Common fuckin sense man!

DatJig

Banned
Damn right...the only time its more black people in Austin(besides UT athletes) is during the Texas Relays!

It's a lot of black people in Austin, I don't know why Ced Benson can't walk around Austin drunk the whole fucking city is a party city. Everyone is smoking super strong weed and staying drunk all day. I think this is an issue Police harrassment.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Why he put himself in this position AGAIN is beyond me.......

Goodbye Cedric Salaam Enis Benson :angry::angry::angry:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't understand these guys.....they can't chill on the weed or the drink for millions a year.....man I gave both of em up for a measely 35k a year........and that's on a growing pay scale.....I don't feel sorry for these dumb azz athletes.....:smh::smh::smh:
My man, do you have the movie that goes to your avatar? Please post. Thanks in advance.

bigred22

Star
Registered
It's a lot of black people in Austin, I don't know why Ced Benson can't walk around Austin drunk the whole fucking city is a party city. Everyone is smoking super strong weed and staying drunk all day. I think this is an issue Police harrassment.

Man I just moved to Austin from LA. If there are plenty of black people out here like you say Fam, please let me know where I can go get a decent haircut and some good food PLEASE!!!

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
lol you forgot Thomas (anthony).....:lol:[/FONT][/I][/B]

Anthony Thomas AT LEAST had a 1,000 yard season or two for the Bears.....Salaam Enis Benson hasn't done jack shit but have a good year as the 2nd back....only to FUMBLE and get hurt in two plays in the Super Bowl.

This niggas decision making is like his ability to hit the hole, piss poor. Another 1st round Bears draft pick at RB bites the dust...:angry::angry::angry:

Big Lawdog

Support BGOL
Registered
This is the defense Cedric Benson should use at trial. Fuck it, it just might work.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/bEovJYZsiDY[/FLASH]

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CUT AND PASTE - USE IT!

AUSTIN, Texas -- Chicago Bears running back Cedric Benson was charged with drunken driving after being arrested for the second time in a little more than a month.

Authorities said Benson was arrested early Saturday in downtown Austin after he failed a field sobriety test. The former Texas star was charged with driving while intoxicated and was released on bond.

The arrest comes a month after Benson was charged with boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest. He has said that neither charge is true, and the cases are pending.

Austin police spokeswoman Veneza Aguinaga said Benson refused to take a Breathalyzer test or provide blood samples Saturday. She did not know what initiated the traffic stop.

Benson was a first-round pick in 2005 and started 11 games last season.

Now if this nigga can just fly while intoxicated he'll win the triple crown. Dumb motherfucker. :smh::smh::smh:

Towncat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Fool Runs The Ball Like He's Intoxicated...he'll Be Cut By Wednesday, If Not Sooner!

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah my bad for talkin down on ur city homie!

It is mos def police harrassment...they on some "hey its Cedric Benson lets fuck with him and make the news" type of shit :smh:

Like a said earlier in the post these niggas need to get drivers because they are a target...or just peep this

I drive what you may call "legally intoxicated" at times but I don't swerve, obey the driving laws, and all of my tags are up to date....if these niggas are gonna be this dumb they should just do the same...and if they get pulled over for no good reason, just sue the shit out of the police...they have to have probable cause to pull you over...and driving while black...or driving while rich and black aint one of them...they need to stop tucking their tail to this bullshit!:angry::angry::angry:

troutwine

Banned

read my mind...