
a lil #tbt
might as well ride off into the sunset ...
i know the legal battle were expensive but should b small money to him ..
he still own all them masters he stole ...wait did i type that out loud ..?...lol
They estimate the trial cost Puff between 10-15 million.I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?
Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.
Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.
I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?
That's gonna hurt too.
He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
the only people that won were his lawyers.They estimate the trial cost Puff between 10-15 million.
I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?
Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.
Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.
I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?
That's gonna hurt too.
He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
Truth!the only people that won were his lawyers.
They estimate the trial cost Puff between 10-15 million.
shit i think he good ... biggie masters alone ..
i`m pretty sure he still own those ...
www.forbes.com
I think he'll work it out - the bail package that they offered equaled $50 million - he can liquidate any of those assets to pay his lawyersI really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?
Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.
Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.
I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?
That's gonna hurt too.
He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
pub rights are separate from master rightsNope
@ViCiouS
![]()
Diddy Hands Publishing Rights Back To Bad Boy Artists Faith Evans, Mase And The Notorious B.I.G. Estate
Over 25 years after the Notorious B.I.G.’s death, when publishing would have been reverted to his estate anyway, Bad Boy Records executive Sean “Diddy” Combs announced he is assigning the music publishing to him and all other Bad Boy Records artists and songwriters.www.forbes.com
Can't please everyonepub rights are separate from master rights
When is Sony giving all their artists their publishing for free?pub rights are separate from master rights
You are 100% correct.
But I cant seem to confirm that puff owns all a percentage or none right now.
![]()
Primary Wave Acquires Notorious B.I.G.’s Catalog and Other Rights
Primary Wave partnered with the Notorious B.I.G. estate to acquire a stake in the rapper's music publishing and recordings, as well as other rights.www.billboard.com
You are 100% correct.
But I cant seem to confirm that puff owns all a percentage or none right now.
![]()
Primary Wave Acquires Notorious B.I.G.’s Catalog and Other Rights
Primary Wave partnered with the Notorious B.I.G. estate to acquire a stake in the rapper's music publishing and recordings, as well as other rights.www.billboard.com
![]()
Sean 'Diddy' Combs faces strict conditions after his 50-month prison sentence
The fallen hip-hop mogul will be under supervised release for five years, according to court documents.www.nbcnews.com
@OutlawR.O.C.
These restrictions won't be effective after he leaves a halfway house IMO with his resources, staff, ability to pay people off, use celebrity and having multiple residences.